Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Brother's Crush (Chaos Strife & wiki234)

Chaos Strife

Super-Earth
Oath had an odd obsession he knew wasn't exactly normal when it came to society. A rather huge crush was all focused down upon his very own sister. Even when he ended up being with any of his ex-girlfriends he was always picturing her in his head. Though there never seemed to be a time that he could address such a thing to her, especially with their parents around all the time.

However after hearing his parents talk about going out on a honeymoon on their wedding day, he made his goal to make it sound like he had everything under control in the house. Oath wanted them to go, he wanted them to be gone for a while. Perhaps he could come up with some sort of idea on how he could get with his sister, if that option ever presented itself. As the day drew knew the stress of constantly having to see his sister and knowing just how close he was to admitting his crush was becoming too much. Finally it was the day for their parents to head out and leave the two of them alone for a while. Oath stood by the door waiting until he actually saw the car drive off that he finally knew he was alone with her.

Shutting the door and locking it he walked over to his sister's bedroom. He was starting to recall at the times he had accidentally opened it to see her in her underwear, or in a bikini, or even in just a towel after she just got out of the shower. Such thoughts were making this far too difficult for him to be dealing with right now. "Hey sis. You mind if I come in right now." Not wanting to risk opening it to see anything like that before, he could not even begin to know how he would deal with that sight.

Rosaline was just a normal girl that always focused on doing her own thing. She didn't really care much for friends or even other people in her family because they always became annoying to her one way or another. Usually she was a quiet girl who would rather be at home all the time just doing whatever since she couldn't really go anywhere much by herself yet. Right now Rosaline was in her room watching tv quietly. This was the only thing she could do right now besides playing games but she didn't really have that feeling right now.

Rosaline sighed and relaxed in her bed having the remote next to her in her own little dark room with the only light coming from the tv. She looked over at the door hearing the voice of her brother, "what do you want..." She told him not really caring much about whatever he was gonna say anyway. Most of the time she just saw him as stupid, mostly thinking about the times he came in without knocking, and that always pissed her the hell off the most

Hearing that tone in her voice he knew very well what kind of mood she was in at the moment. He was curious if even revealing his dark secret to her would even change anything between them. Opening the door he stepped in trying to look through the dim lit room of hers.

"Hey I need to say something here to you." Shutting the door behind him as he heard the tv playing in the room. "Well you see there's something I have to admit to you while we are finally alone and without the hassle of having our parents around." Looking over at her in the bed his perverted mind of being a guy had been starting to take over. "Okay here goes then. I have had a rather big crush on you for a very long time now." Standing there he waited on her to respond, expecting her to laugh and just kick him out of course.

She sighed and just ignored him, when he was still standing outside. She sat up a bit and looke diver at him when he decided to just come in, " jeez..." She muttered just rolling her eyes at him and looking over at the tv again with a yawn. Rosaline looked over at him, "jeez you just came to tell me that?" She said crossing her arms and seeming not to care right now. " you know...id be mad, but there's no point since I had a weird feeling you were hiding something like that anyway.... I don't really care right now but that doesn't mean you can just do that weird stuff to me though...." She said giving him a glare to show she was serious about that part

Hearing her simply ignore him and not even care had started to irk him. Marching over to the tv and switching it off to get back at her. "Hey, you can't just ignore me when I say something like that. I just told you that I have a huge crush on you and you act like this." Without even thinking he stepped towards her, reaching down to grab hold of her face and suddenly plant his lips against her own.

It took him a few seconds to suddenly realize that this was sister he was kissing before breaking it off and standing back up. Clearing he throat he acted casual and kept together. "See, I told you didn't I." The kiss however had only made that crush of his hit a whole new level than what it once was. Though he wasn't about to let her know of that, but the signs of what that kiss had done to him could be somewhat visible within the dim lit room.

She sighed and crossed her arms, "well if you know that I was gonna be like this then there was no point in telling me." Rosaline blushed from the kiss but when it finally stopped she was just mad as hell, "that gives you no right to do that to me big brother." She said going over to slap him. "You can't just be stupid and say something that you would realize that I didn't really want to care or think about right now !!"

SHe got up and pushed him out of her room, locking the door behind her and wiping her lips with we hand. "Jeez...brother why do you have be like that." She said rolling her eyes and laying down k. Her bed turning the tv on again. Just because he was older he could just kiss her. Maybe if he was even a bit like a gentleman then she would of thought of that as even a tiny bit sweet. But now she just saw him as needy to want her to love him like that and annoying too.

As he was suddenly forced out of her room and locked it he started to think over what he had just done. Perhaps he was a little too forward with all that and merely got caught up in their usual sibling arguments. If he truly wanted to get with her in any way he needed to approach this differently. The one time he knew he could would be dinner when she had no choice but to come out of her room to get food. Until then however he had to wait and let the situation simmer down a bit.

Still he was in charge of the house now and things needed to be done. Last thing he wanted was to give their parents a reason to come back sooner than expected. Tidying things up he went to prepare dinner, putting things together for spaghetti. While he cooked he started going over things in his head on how he could approach this again at a different angle. If he simply ignored her usual personality and acted differently with her, maybe the idea could at least linger in the back of her mind. Time seemed to fly by as he thought of all this, getting dinner ready now as he called out to alert her. "Dinner is ready, come and get it!"

She sighed and decided not to think about it anymore, she loved her brother when he wasn't weird but that was pretty rare with her, knowing the other arguments and especially now with what he just did. Rosaline looked over and heard him call her, well she was hungry anyway so it was probably just that. Going downstairs she wiped off any dirt from her clothes and straightened them out a bit from laying on the bed so much.

Rosaline went down and walked over to the living room, seeing that he already cooked dinner for them. She just decided to ignore just for a bit and grab a plate and fork to go over and take some spaghetti for her to eat

Waiting for her to just start getting some food onto her plate he came up from behind her, his arms wrapping around in a tight embrace. This didn't feel like the casual hugs he use to give her before, it held something more to it. "Sorry for what I did earlier sis. I was just a bit lost in the moment and didn't really think it over." Whispering out into her ear before kissing the top of her head. His embrace broke without even trying to take any other kind of advance on her.

Taking the plate of food he had already had himself he headed out to the living room, sitting down upon the sofa to watch some tv himself now. Without their parents around he could get away with eating here, course he still needed to make sure not to make a mess.

Rosaline sighed and quielty started eating then felt her brother hug her, she couldn't help but give a small blush but luckily it didn't last long for him to notice it. She just continued I eat, but didn't care that he kissed her either. " I'm still mad though." She said rolling her eyes at him again.

Rosaline sighed and decided to watch some tv too while she was eating, he was sorry for doing something he clearly knew that she didn't want him to? Well she did like the harsh quality if herself like that sometimes especially when she was around her brother

As the two of them watched tv he would take glances over towards her, eying her form while he could as some rather dirty images began to form in his mind. Oath could not just ignore her presence now, especially after having stole a kiss from her. Constantly thinking back upon it he wanted to do it again. Though after what he had apologized for he couldn't just go back on it now and do the same thing.

"You know, I did enjoy kissing you. I've just been wanting to try that kiss again with more meaning to it rather than surprising you." Trying to go at it from a different approach this time. Part of him knew however that if he started kissing her she would soon come to realize just how harsh and dominant he could be with a girl.

When Rosaline was done she decided to sit on the couch to watch more tv but make sure she wasn't close to him. "Jeez your such a damn perv and I bet no girl would want that from me, especially me...if you want someone to like ou then be less creepy and weird." She just quielty continued to watch tv, she didn't like him at all, and now she wished that their parents were back already.

Rosaline didn't know why she was born having a brother who's just looking for someone that he could just flirt with. She would never like him more than a brother at all, she would beat him up everytime for all she Cared anyway.

Just hearing her constantly talk to him the way she always does was getting on his nerves. Perhaps just taking what he wanted from her would be the best move. Who knows she could even end up appreciating him more as her big brother instead of talking down to him like she was the one in charge. Those kinds of thoughts rang about in his head, making himself think that actually taking her by force was the best way to get and bond with her.

Setting the plate down upon the table before him he stood up, acting casual as if he was just going to walk right past her to the kitchen. Though as soon as he was standing over her he lunged in, tossing her down more into the couch before silencing her with yet another kiss. This one however held more lust and desire, like he was actually aiming for something more than just a simple kiss from her. Part of him figured that even if she would still be against him in the end of all this, why would their parents even believe her in what she would tell them had happened anyway.

Rosaline sighed and thought about going upstairs. She stood up and looked over at him, but what thrown back into the couch with the weight of him and how he was so sudden. She had wide eyes from seeing her kissed again so suddenly. But now she was pissed as hell even more now. She slapped him in the face to stop, then went over to knee him in the balls, since he was just directly on top of her now.

She stood up and ran toward the stairs. " your just a serious damn perv!!! And I would of liked you better if you didn't act like this." Rosaline was scared, and very pissed off at him, but she also did feel like she was going to cry. Rosaline turned and ran up to her room locking the door and curling up in her bed quielty

(Sorry for late reply, Hyrule Warriors has been taking my time up lately lol. )

Being slapped and kneed in the groin was something he figured would have happened. Once again hearing her run to her room and lock the door behind her. Perhaps next time around he should get her while she was either coming out of her room or simply head in there and wait for her to come in. Taking the door handle off would seem a bit extreme despite the thought having came to his mind.

Since he had put the cards in the table perhaps teasing or taunting her would be a bit fun to do. After all with no parents around he wouldn't really need to keep a shirt on or change his clothes after coming out of the shower. Besides it would be easier to read her expressions if she were to have a bit of eye candy with the lingering kisses that he had given her. Either way he stood up and headed for the shower, enjoying the warmth of the water and the peaceful quiet ambiance with his sister locking herself in her room.

(Well im trying to inkvade the world)

Rosaline still didn't understand why her older brother was such a weirdo and especially a perv. She sighed not really caring right now but she knew that he would try to get her back for what she did one way or another. " why am I stuck with a brother who acts like this?" She told herself with another sigh deciding it would be better to stay in her room since she was safe for now, and if he pulled something she wasn't afraid to damn well fight back.

Sitting up on her bed, she decided to read one of her books that she bought that there really wasn't free time for, with all the homework and classes she had. though it was actually a Japanese manga book she liked from one of her favorite shows she finished watching a while back. Rosaline quielty read not really thinking about anything at the moment

Once his quick shower was done he just had the towel around his waist, showing off the rest of his toned form in full view. Of course he knew his sister would try to find some way to bad mouth him despite the fact that nearly any woman would find his body type to be quite exciting to look at it, let alone having the chance to touch.

Stepping out and noticing she was still locked away in her room he only chuckled, heading out to the kitchen to grab himself a bowl of ice cream. Though he made quite a bit of noise for her to realize what he was doing and what he was getting to eat. Oath figured any woman would love to have some ice cream when upset or depressed. Perhaps this way she would come out of her room, spot him, and he could step into her own room in the process. Maybe even quickly get on her computer to see if she was even sexually active and if so, he would be shocked if he ended up finding any sibling labeled videos on her computer or history. Either way he was going to have some fun with this if it worked out.

Rosaline was still in her room after all this time. She already told herself that she wouldn't bother dealing with her brother anymore at this point. Well she did have to go downstairs eventually and even if she did see her brother it would be just to ignore him and call him stupid since it was a definite that he was trying too hard to think that girls would already like him just by his stupid looks and his body? Rosaline rolled her eyes and got up from her bed taking out a small bag of cookies that she kept as part of a secret stash of food in her room. She prepared for this in cases where she didn't want to see it hear him at all

She sat back on her bed eating some of the cookies and watching tv again. It seems her room was like a safe house to her and she would sometimes even call it that herself. Rosaline heras the noise downstairs and just rolled her eyes ignoring it completely

Peering over towards her door he did not see it budge an inch, still locking herself inside of the room. He was beginning to get just a little fed up with that lock on her door now. How was he supposed to get her if she could just go and lock herself away? Well if she wanted to play that way then he would surely make sure that her room would not be so safe, at least as long as their parents were gone.

Heading out to the garage he rummaged through their father's tools, looking for just the right size screwdriver to completely remove that door knob from her room. Grabbing just the right one he marched back over towards her door, kneeling down to quietly start to loosen the screws that held the door knob together. Hearing the sound of the tv on the other side he felt he was safe enough from being heard in what he was up to. Soon enough Rosaline would hear a loud clang of the door knob on her end fall to the floor with a loud thud. Her door suddenly swinging open as her brother stood there with a towel around his waist, holding the other end of the door knob. "Alright sis, there are going to be some rules around here."

Rosaline sighed, looking over and seeig him mess up her door. "what...your gonna act all tough since your older and the big brother....I'm not trying to be mean right now with saying that, I'm just mad that you almost tried to hurt like that...I'm not afraid to damn defend myself either...I would listen to you if you weren't so weird and mean like earlier. Rosaline wasn't really scared of her brother and she wasn't afraid to end up hurting him really bad, it because he was too rough with her and he even forced a kiss without her knowing. She sat on her bed and crossed his arms not afraid to slap him if he came close or tried to do something to her

Smiling Oath came over to the side of her bed, reaching out as his hand plopped itself atop her head. "Well sis the door does swing both ways. Perhaps if you acted a bit nicer to me I will return the favor. Anyway, like I said there is ice cream out there in a bowl with your name on it. I would hate for it to just melt and end up being poured down the drain."

His hand patted the top of her head before ruffling her hair up a bit. "Come on sis, watching tv out there with me is surely better than sitting in here alone watching it. I won't be trying anything anymore, you have my word. If you don't believe me that's up to you." Leaning in to kiss upon her forehead as he handed the doorknob and screwdriver to her before starting to head out. "Who knows there might be something funny on to watch, you never know." Finally stepping out to place himself back down onto the couch, getting back to eating his ice cream.

Rosaline just sat there listening to him, she still couldn't trust him much no matter what...se sighed and took the things he gave her after he left, standing up and fixing her door. "Who would even do this?" She asked not knowing the logic of him unscrewing the door to get inside, though she knew it was because he didn't want her to hurt him again but that was fine for now...

Rosaline fixed the door and stretched her arms putting the screwdriver on top of the cabinet and deciding to go down now. "Hmmm so it seems...." She said walking down and seeing him eat his own ice cream on the couch, going over and sitting down on the other side of him and watching tv

Minding his own business now he finally noticed Rosaline coming out to join him once again. "About time you came out of there. I was beginning to think you just locked yourself back in your room." He was still in just a towel having yet to bother to put anything on. "Well as you can see there is ice cream here, up to you if you want to grab a bowl or not," saying as he just finishes his own. Leaning back he kicked his feet up onto the table in front of the couch, something he could never do with their parents here.

Although he was not aware that the new movie he was watching would hold a heated sex scene later on. One that would cause him to end up growing a bit too excited and most likely causing him to make up an excuse to go off to his room for a bit. "Hey sis, have you ever seen this movie? I read the brief info on it and it sounded pretty good. Figured I would watch it here."

Rosaline looked at him, still not trusting him but deciding to eat it. She took the bowl and leaned back against the couch again, picking up then spoon and eating it, watching still. Rosaline. "I don't know, why would you ask that..." She looked over at him again and scooted away a bit from her, "you expect to watch a movie with only a towel and I'm here?! At least change first!" Rosaline was just weirded out right now

Back
Top Bottom