Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mother and her Daughter's(Futafanatic & Andele)

Her eyes widened a bit when she felt Liz pull on her head, forcing her to throat the cock, her body trembling for a moment or two before relaxing. the aunt closed her eyes, smiling as she slurped on it, her hands reaching down to knead and tend to the pulsing balls. She was growling and more in delight, enjoying the rather salty and sweet taste of the cock and precum being driven don her gullet.

This feeling was just amazing. Lizabeth was in heaven. With her aunts hands on her balls and her throat around her cock she was the happiest person on earth right now. "Your so good at this aunty! This isnt your first time you had a cock in your mouth right?!" Lizabeth was enjoying this to the fullest as she forecfully thrustet her hips in and out pounding her aunts throat with her huge dick. By now she was feeling so good that her errection startet to pulsate.

The woman smiled and moaned, hungrily sucking the thick cock, driving it down her throat and more. She squeezed the sack, smirking a bit with a lustful giggle. she had her fair share of cocks in her lifetime, but she was enjoying herself happily for the moment.

As her Aunt squeezed her sack Lizabeth moaned out and felt her dick throb. "Ahhhh... Aunty.... I...Im gonna.... Im gonna cum!" The futa yelled out at her Aunt as she suddenly pulled her of of her cock. She took one of her aunts hands and made her rub her thick cock, finally bringing her to orgasm. "O....Open up your slut mouth Aunty!" She yelled as the thick white spearm shoot out of her straight onto her Aunts face.

She smirked at the teens warning, her growls heavy as she was pulled off and away from it, her eyes glaring at Liz. but when she was forced to stroke the teen she smirked and opened wide."Mmm yes..give Auntie that lovely seed.."she demanded, only to aim and fire it right into her mouth and throat. She swallowed each load, gulping excitedly. As she sucked it dry and pulled away, she looked up at the girl."Mmmm such a lovely taste...Mmmm did you think i was some closed in woman who didn't love sex sweetie?"

Lizabeth, now starting to breath a little heavy, looks down at her aunt and slowly shakes her head "Not at all.... i knew you were a slut." Teasingly lizabeth slapped her still rock hard cock onto her aunts face. "And i bet a slut like you knows we are not finished yet.... you know what comes next right?"

She giggled a bit and nodded, moving her body closer until their tits mashed together."Mmm then do tell me what my naughty niece wants next.."

Lizabeth grinned as she suddenly put a hand onto the womans crotch. She groped her foor good down there and smiled "i claim this slutty pussy of yours... aunty... i demand this wet hole to be wrapped around my dick" she said in a seducing voice

She smirked a bit, licking her lips as she pushed Liz down on the bed."Oh really now sweetie? how mad do you think your mother would be if she found out you ravaged her sister's sweet and delicate pussy hmm?"

"I wonder how mad she would be to hear that her sister pushed down her poor daughter and then sexually assaultet her forcing her to cum using her mouth? Dont you think she might get a little mad?"lizabeth grinned. She knew exactly what she would need to do to sew over her aunt and she hoped that her aunt realised that.

She knew this game, she had played it well in her time, which showed just where Liz got it from. Sow tih a smirk the woman pinned Liz down on the bed."Don't play these games with me sweetie...You won't win..so just beg for my pussy and you'll get what you want.."

Lizabeth smirekd for a moment before taking a deep breath and givin in to her aunt. She was just way to sexy to resist "pl...please aunty... let me do your oh so amazing pussy... i want to feel you wrapped up around my cock... please aunt... let me do yiu... please..." she begged trying to be as cute as she could.

She smirked with a smile, nodding as she stood, hands quickly shedding her clothes until she was nude, her luscious older body moving over Liz."You want to be beneath me? or would you prefer to pound this pussy yourself..?"

With a bright grin Lizabeth slowly got up and looked at her aunt "let me pound that slutty pussy myself... this way well both feel better...." she replys as she herself took of her clothes.

The woman slipped out of her own, licking her lips with a sultry smirk as she moved onto her back on the bed."Mmm go ahead then sweetie..Because I'm sure your mother won't ever give you pleasure like this.."

Lizabeth grins as she quickly followed her aunt presing her rock hard member against her sweet wet slit. "Im sure mother wouldnt do anything like this.... because shes not a slut like you are!" She says before suddenly thrusting her hips rowards her aunt pushing her hard cock deep into her aunt.

The woman arched back with a sharp gasp, legs wrapping tightly around the teen."Mmm Of course..because she doesn't enjoy sex...as much as me.."She moaned roughly, bucking hard against the raging monster inside her."Which is why I'm surprised..the rougher one of you four..Hasn't forced her yet..."

Lizabeth giggeld a little unknowing what her mother already did with the other three sisters. "We are good daughters! We would never assault our mother in such a way! And besides she would laugh at us if we tried. She wouldnt give in to these low acts. Shes a fine lady! Not a sluty animal like you!" Liz feels a bit like the woman insultet her sister which lead her to go rougher on her aunt trying to ram her dick into the woman as hard as she could.

She giggled as she watched Liz pound into her more and more which made the woman lick her lips in delight."Oh don't be so offended sweetheart..Afterall..I'm sure even she would submit when denied any kind of pleasure for so long.."The woman teased, wrapping her legs tightly around the futa and tightening her walls more."...Mmm You love it rough huh you naughty girl?"

Lizabeth startet to blush a little. But not embaressed. She nlushed because her strategys to make the woman submit werent working. She wasnt giving in at all even tho Lizabeth is trying as hard as she can "y...yeah! I love to ravage such a slutty pussy as yours..." she said holding in a moan. Slowly she felt a sensation crawling up her cock. She was just about to cum but as she was still trying to make her aunt submit she just suddenly thrusts all the way into her deepest part and filling up her womb with her spearm without any kind of warning.

She giggled a bit, licking her lips as she moved more and more, her insides throbbing around the length." Mmm Good girl..go ahead and enjoy it then you naughty girl.."She teased, hips moving harder, eager to watch the woman squirm. But when she felt the hot seed flood into her she smiled, licking her lips."Mmm such a good girl...give your auntie all that yummy seed.."

Exhaustet and a bit angry Lizabeth slowly pulls her cock out of her aunts cum filled pussy seeing some of her seemen drip out. "There you go you slut... i filled up your pussy with my hot cum... are you happy now?" A bit angry Lizabeth pulled away more from her Aunt not knowing what to do. She wantet to punish her slutty aunt but somehow she cant manage to do it...

The woman giggled a bit, watching as the girl pulled away in a fit. The woman simply smiled and pulled the teen close to her, kissing her cheek softly."Aren't you happy now?"

A bit heartbroken Lizabeth let her head hang doen. "Y...yeah... i..ill go study now" she says with a lowvoice her boner finally not there anymore. Lizabeth was dissapointet in herself but she had faith in her sisters that they would manage to breack this woman.
Lizabeth went back to studying quietly as suddenly a voice calls for the aunt. It was Maria. "Aunty? Do you want to come take a bath with me?"

The woman sighed a bit, kissing the woman's forhead gently."Don't feel to bad about anything dear...That was wonderful..." with that her attention was dragged elsewhere when she heard Maria calling for her. With a sigh she left Liz to herself, venturing out to see the girl, peeking her head into the room."what is it sweetie?"

Back
Top Bottom