Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mother and her Daughter's(Futafanatic & Andele)

"I..im about to cum to mom.... c...can i do it inside?" She asks pumping away at her mother. She was aiming for her mothers deepest parts thrusting against her backwall as hard as she could. Even tho she was asking it didnt seem like she would actually pull out if her mother said no...

The woman was having a hard time thinking right now, watching as the teen pounded into her, ravaging her insides at her core. The woman arched back more, her breath shaky, feeling the twitching cock ready to fire its load."N-No.."she mumbled, her voice barely heard beneath her moans. But before she could protest any more she cried out as she came, her cunt milking, choking the thick cock as her own juices spilled from her juicy slit.

Even tho she noticed the no of her mtoher Stella pretendet to not hear it and eent on. As her mother came her slit suddenly staetet to milk her ans so she had no other choice but to fill up her own mother with her cum. It was going straight into her womb filling her mother up for what felt like a minute.

As she felt the hot seed her eyes widened, realizing that for a second, no a third time she had her tight cunt flooded with hot shem cum. Her pussy however hungrily milked it, eager to take it all. Her breathing shook, legs limp as she felt wave after wav of cum flood her insides, which caused her stomach to slightly bulge out a bit."O-Oh god...so much..."

After stella finished up pumping her last bit of cum into her she smiled and looked up at her mother her dick still inside "d...did i do a good job mom?" She asks seeking praise of her mother that she just filled with cum. Easily enough to make her pregnant.

She nodded weakly with a smile, her breath shallow as she hugged the gurl."G-Good puppy..B-but now you need..t-to clean mommy up inside...She doesn't...wanna to get pregnant...It's too soon for that..."

Stella looked at her with a sad face making big puppie eyes and not moving an inch "b...but i want mom to be pregnant with my child.... i want her to be my woman!" Stella says as she moves a bit by accident thrusting into her mother ones but still staying in to keep the cum inside.

She arched back from the thrust, eyes wide as she took in another breath, forced to look at Stella and her pleading eyes. But lucky it was a safe day for her, if not she had to pills to take care of that once she was done here. Of course if this kept up those wouldn't matter soon enough."T-Then just lay and relax with Momma..."

Stella had a broght smile happy that her mother acceptet her love. This was the best day in her entire live so far and she hoped there eould come many many more fun times with her mother.

(Maybe wanna do a timeskip? Like you say that you need to get away from your childrin for a few days and the aunt comes?)

As the days passed from there she hadn't done much more with her daughters, especially the only one who had yet to fuck her. So when the time came she finally managed to get a hold of her sister who was more than happy to babysit while she went away for a few days. When the woman arrived, Kim greeted her with smiles, providing a hug and a kiss to her and each of her daughters. "Be good for Auntie Valerie ok?"She told them with a stern glare before making her way out the door."By sweethearts.."

With that she was gone, Valerie looking to her nieces with a pleasant smile."Been a while since I've seen all of you..."

The two smaller daughter both walked up to her and gave her a hug while Stella just gave her a thretening glare before she went for her room. Shaking her head at stellas attitute the oldes daughter shaked her aunts hand amd then showed her around the house.
The first day went by preaty quiet but against evening the oldest daughter cled for their aunt. She was having trouble with a math problem and she hoped to get some help not notecing that her cock was falling out of her panties as she was in her room. "Aunt vallerie! Could you come over here for a secound?"

She noticed the glare and was thrown off a bit by it, but was shaken from it as the oldest showed her around, which made her smile all the more. she was happy to get to spend time with them, humming throughout the tour before being left to her own devices. But when she was called on she walked into the girl's room with a smile."What is it sweetie?"the older, voluptuous woman asked.

"I really need some help with this equasion. I just cant solve it...." lizabeth tells her aunt. She didnt notice at all that her cock was sticking out of her pants she was to focused on trying to solve the problem. She startet to move her leg a little which would make her thing jump up and down multiple times.

She smiled a bit with a nod as she leaned over to look over the problem, eager to help. As she looked it over, solving it in her head, she moved closer, only to bump her leg into the cock which made her jump with a gasp."O-Oh my.."she studered with a deep blush. The woman shook her head and went back to the question, trying her best to ignore the cock between the girl's legs.

As she leant over lizabeth she accidently touched her cock again and again bumping into her and making her feel a bit nervous. Lizabeth slowly began to sweat as the woman rubbed against her again and then mumbeld something "a...are you trying to get me hard....?" She mumbels

It was hard not to bump into it as she looked over the questions, the futa';s cock practically hanging right against her leg. But when the gitl said something she swallowed a bit, shaking her head."I-I'm not..trying to its just right there and bumping into me is all..I'm sorry sweetie.."

All the bumping into it made her go hard by now and she looked up to her aunt really anoyed. "Arghh! Now you did it! Im hard now. Now i cant concentrate on school waork at all!" Lizabeth stood up and walked to her bed looking down atherself not sure what to do but then suddenly an idea came to her mind. "Hey aunt.... you sayed you wantet to help me with my school work right?"

She looked away with a sigh as the woman shouted, Valerie now taking a seat in the chair when the girl walked away."Well yeah..But I didn't mean to make you hard and all.."She pointed out, her own body heating up as she had realized just how big the futa was.

"But well... now i am hard... and i cant learn like this.... maybe someone can help me to soften it up again?" Lizabeth says with a grin slowly walking towards her aunt. She stet diffrently then when her mother was around. If it was her she would just stay quiet but now she is pushing her aunt into some 'fun' things.

She swallowed hard as she listened to what the futa was suggesting, which made Valerie bit her lip. She avoided her niece's gaze, her legs closing a bit."W-Wait..but that would be so wrong..I-I'm your aunt.."she pointed out, refusing to listen to her body as it heated up at the thought of getting the sex she had been deprived of for years.

"Is it really wrong if it feels right? Tell me valerie.... you want it too right? How long has it been since your last time auntie" lizabeth asked slowly getting clowser and wrapps her arms around her neck andwaits for her awnser

She tensed up as she felt the futas arms, her eyes avoiding the woman as her body heated up more. It had certainly been a while and though she was related to the girl she didn;t feel as closed in as her sister."Well I guess I can help you out..if it means helping you hget back to studying..."

Lizabeth grinned as her aunt gave in and quickly put her dick infront of of her face. "The suck me off! Im still way to hard and i bet your mouth would feel good auntie" lizabeth smiled as she was already pushing her hard dick against her aunts lips.

The woman bit her lip at the sight, only to smirk a bit as she looked at the futa."My my..aren't you the demanding little she devil.."she teased before sucking hard on the tip, her hands massaging the woman's body.

(Sorry it took so long hon xc)

Soft moans could be heard from lizabeths mouth as the older woman sucked on her hard cock. Her aunts mouth felt so good that she was already leeking some precum. But even tho this pleasure was emense it was still not enough for her.... she wantet more! She wantet to not only feel the womans mouth but the inside of her throat. With that thought in her head Lizabeth suddenly grabbed her aunts head and harshly pulled it towards her trying to get her dick deeper into her aunts mouth and into her throat.

Back
Top Bottom