Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mother and her Daughter's(Futafanatic & Andele)

The woman smirked, watching as the teenager dropped down onto her knees, eager to please her mother. IT was nice to have her arrogant daughter bending to her whim at the promise of sex, regardless of how wrong it was. But when she was stripped and her drooling slit exposed, the milf let out a gasp as she felt Stella do as told."Ohhhh sweetie yes.."She praised with a shaky breath as she closed her legs around the futa's head tightly."Mmm just like that sweetheart..suck and dig into momma's cunt..."

Just from pleasuring her mother Stella falt her own slit getting wtter as she pushed her tongue into her wet mother. This was so erotic and hot on one side but so wrong on the other side. But stella didnt care. Stella only wantet to obey her mother by now and her head was filled with nothing more than her mothers order to lick the slit she came out of as a baby. From licking her mother more and more her own sexuall desire build up and even tho she was ordert to not to masturbate one of her hands slowly moved towards her dick gently rubbig up and down on it as she pushed her tongue against the walls of her mothers slit.

The woman arched her head back, moaning happily as she felt that sweet tongue dig into her hole. with slow, deep breath she closed her legs more, locking Stella down there to continue feasting on her. but when she saw the futa stroking herself she growled a bit."Hey hey..I told you not to touch yourself...If I have to tell you again I will leave you to tend to yourself and this will stop..understand?"

With a little shock she pulls her head back from her mothers wet dripping slit and looks up at her putting both of her hands on her mothers legs "i.....im sorry.... i..ill never do it again....." Stella says with a sad face before pushing her mouth against her mother as hard as she cpuld. She tried to fit her tongue into her mother as deep as possible to pleasure evry part of her mother trying to satisfy her as good as she can.

The woman giggled, her hands holding the girl's head down as she returned to eating the sweet pussy between the mother's legs. Her juices drooled out of her, leaving the milf panting now, her legs tightening tighter around Stella."Mmmm good girl....keep it up...and Momma will be cumming soon.."She warned, loving the feeling of the young hungry tongue on her insides."T-to think My own daughter would be so naughty and eat out her own mother..."

Some muffeld noises came from stella as she tried to talk but her mother pressing her into her pussy was hindering her words from coming out. Happily she licked her mother out more and more as her greedy hands pushed her head in so she could eat her out more. Her mother was the naughty one. She was talling her daughter to eat her out... atleast thats what stella thinks. She would never be able to say that right now.

As true as that might have bee she couldn't help it as her body was heating up wildly after her little fun with her other two daughters. So with a shaky breath she ground her hips into Stella's face. Her insides pulsed wildly, her orgasm nearing rapidly."Ohhh swettie..Momma's so close!"

Stellas eyes widden a bit and suddenly her tongue gets a little rougher as she tries to make her mothers orgasm even better. With all her might she trys to lick her harder and harder even getting a finger to rub her mothers slit to make her feel even better.

The moment she felt the finger the woman arched back, relinquishing a cry as her insides spasmed, spraying Stella's mouth with her juices, the woman hugging her head tightly with a lewd smile."Ohhh good girl....mmmm yes!!"

Happily she let her mother fill up her mouth with all of her juices. She didnt stop rubbing her with her finger while she was cumming and she patiantly waitet for her to finish so she could take her next orders. Stella was feeling like a dog.... a happy dog

The woman took in a shaky breath, smiling as she looked to the girl."Now sit beside momma.."she growled, watching her daughter intently."So..My own daughter loses control and can't hold it together when mother orders her around like a naughty puppy hmm?"

At the first moment she had a bright smile on but the quickly tried to hide her exitment from her mother. She got up and sat down next to her with her dick hard and throbbing just so exitet for what her mother will do "wh...what do you mean ill go crazy?" She asks a bit exitet.

Ahe smirked a bit with a shrug as she looked over Stella."Oh come on now sweetie, you mean to tell me my dominative daughter falls to her knees for her naughty mother hmm? Maybe I should tell your sisters hmm?"

Her cock jumped as her mother said that and she looked at her with big teary eyes "n...no please! Dont tell them mom! They... theyll start fucking me and using me as a toy if they find out im weak" stella says begging her mothrr with the biggest puppy eyes she could make "i...ill do evrything!"

She giggled once more, licking her lips a bit."So my daughter isn't the big bad woman she claimed to be hmm?"she asked, licking her lips a bit, eager to understand what was really going on if Stella was just doing this for her own pleasure or really felt that way."Tell moma the truth and then you can enjoy her sweet pussy all you like.."

Stella blushed and looked down before looking up at her mother again "i... i really love it when mom treats me like her puppy... i keep acting tough so the others will respect me but... but for mom im nothing more than a little puppy..." she says. Her heart is racing and her cock is throbbing rock hard as she hopes that this truth was what her mother wantet to hear

the woman giggled as she looked over Stella, shaking her head some with a sigh before licking the teen's lips."well then..perhaps you should beg for whatever it is you want next hmm? and perhaps Momma will reward you properly for being such a good puppy.."

"I... i want to put it inside mom... inside her pussy.... i want to make mom feel good and give this huge cock of mine some sence..." she says blushing hard slowly crawling on top of her mother looking straight into her eyes.

Kim watched her with a smile, nodding a bit as the futa spoke, the woman opening her legs wide."Mmm then go right ahead sweetie..give Momma a good pounding and break that cock into her good and hard.."

Stellas eyes filled with happines. Now the time has come all that dreaming of her mother soft and warm pussy are now over as she can now claim the real thing... slowly she got her cock in position and looked at her mom a last time before thrusting it in "ill make you feel good mom!" She says eagerly as suddenly her huge thing enters her mothrr compleatky in one go

Feeling that monster enter her made Kim arch back hard with a sharp gasp, not quite ready for it. But she soon relaxed with a smile, looking into Stella's eyes.,"Mmm G-go ahead baby, give it all to momma..Let me here and see you let out your needs.."

With big eyes she looked at her mother and when she told her to let evrything out she nodded and began to happily pump away at her. Slwly she would force more and more of her monster cock into her mother with evry thrust as she pounded her pothers wet slit as hard as she could.

As the girl pumped in deeper the woman moaned happily, biting her lip as her insides squeezed the monster inside her, not showing any signs of looseness from her other daughters. Kim rocked her hips with Stella, legs wrapped tightly around the futa."Mmmm good girl..fuck momma like the naughty puppy you are.."

As stella fucked her mother slowly she was going harder and harder at it getting more and more like a dog. She would pump into her mother without even paying attention to her. The pleasure of her mothers sobbing wet pussy made her go crazy and she would just fuck her fuck her fuck her! There was nothing else on her mind as her huge cock pumped into her mother.

The milf was moaning more and more by now, feeling the massive rod stretch and take her over and over. Kim was reeling from the pleasure as her legs pulled the futa in more, her hips bucking into the cock. It was a surprise any woman could handle her or even want such a thing...She was already stretched to her limits and Stella wasn't even getting as rough as her normal attitude had been. she was nearing her climax, her body trembling."O-Oh god..Y-Your huge cock is gonna make momma cum!"

Back
Top Bottom