Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mother and her Daughter's(Futafanatic & Andele)

The girls both looked at her mother with an embaressed smile and nodded. "Thank you mama" "thanks mom" they said and gave her mother a hug. They were both satisfied.... for now. Their cocks werent hard anymore and so now both of them are ready for breakfast.

"Lets head down and eat now" mugi sayed with a smile before heading down waiting for the other two.

Kim shakily moved off the bed and got herself dressed, thinking over what she had just done. For a moment she had felt aroused, needing such pleasure and yet she had looked past the fact they were her daughter's and let them have at her. But it had been too late to say aything about it now and simply went downstairs. And by the time she took her seat at the table she was calm, smiling and relaxed. She had no idea just what she had started and just what she was in for later on down the line.

"Why did you take so long to get them mom?" Stalla asks a bit anoyed as she and Lizabeth already finished their breackfast and are cleaning their dishes. "What did you three do up there? I heard some strange noises...." Stella continued.

Lizabeth just finished cleaning her dish and walked past them out of the door with a little wave and a smile walking towards her room.

She shook her head some, making herself a plate and eating as the other two went about their business."Nothing, Mugi had a few things she wanted to talk about is all.." She lied, focusing on her meal for now as she hummed weakly to herself

Stella liftet an eyebrow but didnt pursue the matter any further. Something seemed a little od but for now she would leave it at that. Stella finished cleaning her dish and then went out into the living room doing what she always does.... masturbating.

Maria and Mugi both had breakfast with their mother together. They were both smiling and enjoying their breackfast. They were satisfied for the time being and after they finished their food they both headed up to their rooms. The typical dayly routine is back..... evrybody is doing something on their own alone in their room...

After she finished eating Kim cleaned up the rest of the mess, ensruing it was all done before she decided to relax in the living room and gather her thoughts. But when she saw Stella was also there, jerking off she sighed with a bit of a grumble."Must you do that in here? why not in your own damn room like a proper pervert where no one can see you..?"She demanded, seeming a bit agitated by the futa's lack of concern about others in the home.

Stella looked to her mother smiling a little still jerking off. "Hey did you just call me a pervert? Im sorry but i need to do this kind of thing. Otherwise i cant calm down" she says as she continues rubbing her huge throbbing cock. "Doing it in my room is no fun. Its always the same and thats booooooring."

She grumbled, rolling her eyes as the girl ignored her."Yeah well I don't want to see it so ust go to your room and deal with it.."She demanded once more, shaking her head as she looked at the tv, her breathing growing heavy, her lower regions beginning to heat up, something she ignored. While she had just been fucked, her body was responding to her daughter's furious strokes on her massive log of a cock.

"Awwwww dont you want to help me out mom" Stella joked and walked over to her mother. She held the huge thing in front of her mothers face and let it bounce a little. "Doing it alone is no fun...." she stuck out her tomgue and then turned away from her mother expecting the typical "no thank you" awnser that she would always get.

She shivered at the suggestion, swallowing hard as she kept her gaz away, knowing her daughter was only joking. But with a grin she decided to throw a joke of her own back. If the girl wanted to play bitch she could do the same."Now why would a whore like you want to offer her own mother such a lewd thing as that hmm? are you really such a pervert?"She teased.

It was hard to hide as Stellas cock jumped a little from exitment that her mother was playing along. This had never happend so ofcorse she was exitet. "What if i was a pervert? Im your daughter and if im born as a perv... then you are one too....." Stella said weakly trying to talk back a little without mutch confidence.

The woman raised her brow a bit."Oh me?? I dont think so missy..I was never just fingering myself or anything wherever I pleased just because my room was booooooring."She mocked with a grin as she saw the change in the girl. "Besides..You're always talking about how much fun it is to jerk off so why is your room so boring? I think.."She grinned, moving to Stella's ear and whispering."I think my naughty whore of a daughter fantasizes about her own mother submitting to her cock...Otherwise...she wouldn't parade herself around."

Stella blushes as her cock jumps around like crazy throbbing hard. Its rather hard to deny what her mother said when her cock is jumping around like that so she decides to be honest "i....i do...." she whispers blushing and looking away "i fantasise about mom.... evrytime i do it..... im sorry..." her behavior changed from the usual extremly and it seemed like she is a totally different person right now

She giggled when she noticed the change in Stella's attitude, noticing how she was taking the older's woman approach."Oh what's wrong? can't handle it when someone gives you the same attitude as yourself in return?"She asked with a grin, losing the nervous attitude about everything for the moment. But when she heard Stella's reply she blushed some, iing her lip as she looked away."S-such a naughty daughter..thinking of your mother in such a way.."She teased.

Stellas face was red lika a tomato. She was so embaressed and ashamed being called naughty by her own mother. Even tho the howl situation was against Stella deep within she knew that she would love what may come next.... "y...yes i am naughty.... i am a very very naughty girl...." she says shyly "maybe mom.... should punish a naughty girl?" She looked up with her flushed fave to her mother her cock already dripping precum and jumping in exitment. If her mom would go on with her then she was about to feel better than she ever did before....

She smirked more when Stella begged to be punished, the woman easing up a bit when she realized just where things were heading. But as she watched the cock drip precum, excited more so about the idea of the milf enjoying the thick pole, the woman trembled a bit herself, finding her body heating up all the more." My my..what happened to that horny, rude stuck up daughter of mine hmm? Did she get weak in the knees by little old me?" She teased.

Stella blushed and turned away from her mother. She quietly nods and then hides her face with her hands "Y.....your naughty daughter turned into a little weak girl that is afraid of moms punishment...." she says quietly as she curled up into a ball. She couldnt belive that things turned out like this! She thought about her mother in some naughty ways, but she never pictured that a naughty situation would look like this....

she smirked a bit, licking her lips some ass he used her finger to beckon the young woman ovr."Come over to momma so she can give you a proper punishment then.."The woman told her, deciding that since her daughters were too into themselves to seek it elsewhre, she would have to do her best to ensure they were taken care of, sated in some way so long as they didn't take it the wrong way."Momma gonna have to teach you a lesson young lady.."

With a flushed face Stella layed there for a secound curled up in her ball. This situation was so akward.... but so sexy at the same time. She knew that she would not be able to resist her mothers call so she decided to just go with it. Ofcorse not for the pleasure not at all... just to get her .... punishment! She slowly liftet up her body and moved towards her mother. Her face still bright red and avoiding eye contact with her mother. As she stood right in front of her mom her rockhard, precum leaking dick was rather hard to hide with her small hands. Silently she stood there just waiting for her mother to order her around even more.

she giggled when she saw her once dominant and shameless daughter suddenly lose it all when her mother simply made a move on her. It made the older woman giggly and ecstatic to see Stella in such a way. so with the futa on her feet, eyes looking away the woman smiled."Look at me Stella..You shameful girl.."She demanded with narrowed eyes. With a long lick of her lips she gave Stella's cock a sharp grasp and tug."Tell me just what you want..tell me why I shouldn't just bend you over and give you a whooping"

Stellas face flushed and she slowly turned her head towards her mother looking her directly into her eyes just as she orderd. Ashemed she looked at her mother licking her lips and then let out a gasp and a small moan as her mother suddenly tug on her dick. She was suprised and shiverd a bit as she was compleatly under her mothers controll. This scene was so embarissing for her but deep inside she knew this is what she always wished for.

"I.....i want mommy to order me around.... i want her to play with my body as she pleases and use me as she wants.... a...and i want to...." she stuttert hesitating to say it "i want to put it inside mom...." she sayed as she finally managed to get those words out of her mouth. But right after she said that her eyes widen in suprise at how easy her mother put her under her controll.

She giggled a bit as the woman spoke, begging to be ordered around like a little doll. but when she proclaimed her desire to be inside the woman, she blushed deeply, biting her lip as she looked over her daughter."Y-you mean you want your monster of a cock inside me?"she asked, giving Stella's rear a smack before sitting her down on the milf's lap."Now why would my own daughter want to do such a thing to me hmm?"

As her mother sat her down on her lap her cock hardent and she blushed slowly looking away from her mother and towards the ground. "I... i want to feel good with mom... and i want to make mom feel good aswell...." she says in a quiet voice. Even tho she was sitting on her mothers lap she was trying to avoid eye contact.

Seeing her daughter so vulnerable made her giggle, licking her lips as she looked to her daughter. while she told herself she wouldn't do such things anymore but it was so hard when the girl was making it so inviting to just indulge herself. So with a smile she kissed Stella's neck."Then show mommy how much you deserve it by undressing her and eating her hmm? and don't even think about jerking off.." She was loving this, knowing know why the teen loved being in charge so much. but still she had no idea what was coming over her, it being a feeling she never had a chance to experience till now

Stella blushed hard and let out a soft little moan as her mom kissed her neck. The words of her mother were like an order to her. She nodded obidiently and looked at her mother slowly getting down on her knees in front of her. With a bit of exitment and a bit of hesitation she slowly took of her mothers bottom clothing and stopped as she reveald her panties. She would have never thought that seeing her mothers pantys would turn her on this mutch.... Slowly she opend the legs of her mother a little looking up at her with a bit of exitment. "I....ill start now..." she says before she quickly pulls her mothers panties to the side and pressed her mouth against her mothers pussy. It was so warm and soft... Her tounge quickly pressed into her mother as she swirled it around like the exitet and unexpirienced girl she is.

Back
Top Bottom