Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mother and her Daughter's(Futafanatic & Andele)

Mugi noded her head eagerly. She was so exitet. She was about to have sex with her mother.... it was sure going to feel good. "O...ok mom then.... then lay down on the bed." She saud as she got up from the bad making some space for her mother.

The woman did as asked and moved onto the bed, her heart racing and mind going wild from the realization of just what she had agreed to. Not only did she agree to let Mugi stick that big cock inside her, but she did so with the thought of enjoying pleasure herself. So she simply waited, knowing she had to take this given she couldn't go back on her word after seeing the joy that took Mugi's face."W-Well..I-I'm ready I guess.."

Mugi blushed hard as her mother layed there on the bed ready for her. She was so exitet that she quickly pulled down the pants of her mother and then stred at her laying almost naked in front of Mugi. "Y....you look so sexy mom...." she sayed before she lowerd her body onto her mother and got her cock in position. She pulled her mmothers pantys aside and then slowly pushed her tip into the soft pussy. "I....its in" mugi whisperd as she stayed like that looking into her mothers eyes and slowly moving her face towards her mothers closing in for a kiss.

Meanwhile maria was at the door to mugis room. She heard strange noises from inside so she put her ear at the door and startet to listen to what is happening inside.

She blushed and shook all the more once Mugi was overtop of her, set and ready to plunge into her. and with a weak breath she bit her lip, wondering just what she was doing. But before she could protest She felt Mugi's thick rod slide into her, only to cause the woman to let out a sharp gasp, feeling it split open her tight, unused hole. Her eyes closed, the woman trying to relax as the hung daughter of hers moved inside her."I-I feel it..." She whined, her breath raspy, her insides squeezing Mugi like a vice.

Mugi closed her eyes as she slowly pushed her cock deeper and deeper into her mother. Her pussy was so thight it felt like it was trying to keep her inside. Mugi moaned a little as her cock slowly vanished inside her mothers pussy and then was inside of her mother all the way. "Mom..... i...it feels so good....." she says while panting a little.

Maria at the door heard those words and also all the moans and gasps. With all those sexy sounds she couldnt resist to get hard and her mind slowly startet to imagine what was going on inside mugis room.

She arched back, breathing shakily as she felt the large cock buried deep inside her. The woman bit her lip, trying to stifle her moans as she began to move, the woman silent during the process, but only for a moment."I-I feel it sweetheart..." She assured the futa, her insides throbbing, twitching and squeezing the large cock within her depths, accepting such a taboo act without a struggle

(Sorry it took so long i thought i already replied xc)

Mugi thrustet into the soft insides of her mother making her moan in pleasure as the twitching pussy of her mother pressed down on her cock. It was wonderfull. It felt like she was in heaven. "Mom your pussy feels so good!" She yells out not able to controll herself anymore. She thrustet harder and harder untill she suddenly stopped as she saw maria standing in the door masturbating to them.

"Wh....what are you doing maria!" Mugi askes with a flushed face and a bit of anger but mostly embaressment. "That is what i should ask you.... what are you doing with mama?" She says as her cock is hard as a rock and twitching a little. "And why is it making me like that?"

She bit her lip and said nothing as Mugi spoke, praising her slit. The older woman kept her legs open, relaxing as best she could while her daughter worked her insides and stretched her open. Despite her feelings she couldn't deny just how good it felt to hae such a large cock open her up.

But when she took notice of Maria her eyes widened, the shock forcing her cunt to tighten around Mugi."I-It's nothing sweetie..J-Just head to y-your room..And mommy will be right there.."She whined, her voice a bit cracked as her hips now began moving on their own against Mugi.

"M....mom what are you doing..." mugi whisperd with a moan as her mother now moved on her own. It caught mugi by suprise and now she cant stop moaning as her mothers now even thighter pussy is milking her.

Maria watched the scene and noticed that her mother is now moving suddenly. She was suprised and just stood there watching the too. ".....i...is mama feeling good?..." she asks with a blush on her face. "C...can i make mama feel good to?" Even tho maria asked if she could help her mother feel good it was more for her own good. Her cock was throbbing and even leeking some pre-cum and she hoped that her mother would get rid of that for her if she made her feel good.

She bit her lip hard as Mugi whispered, the older woman responding."M-My body..is moving on its own.."She gasped, her breathing ragged as she watched Mugi's cock repeatedly disappear inside her, making her squirm and move even more. The pleasure was something she had never felt, the taboo experience making her blood heat up and her stomach churn in ecstasy.

However, when Maria asked to help she blushed, unsure what to say, her eyes watching as the young girl's rod was aching for the same kind of attention."A-Are...you sureM-Maria..?"

Maria nodded silently her big shaft throbbing a little as she saw her mother go even faster at it with mugi. Mugi had such a plesured look on her face that Maria was getting a little jealud. "I.... i want to make you feel good just like Mugi does... and feel good myself too...."

Mugi looked at her little sister and then back down at her mother who was thightening and moving even more. She couldnt hold in her moans and moaned oud loudly as her mother milked her cock.

"W-Well alright..B-But lock the door..A-And be quiet you two.."The woman demanded, her breathing hesitant, fighting the urge to cry out while she spoke, her insides burning all the more, feeling a long awaited orgasm closing in.

Maria quickly locked the door while mugi startet to thrust into their mother again. Maria whisperd to her mother "w....what do you want me to do mama?" Her face was flushed and her cock even harder than before.

meanwhile mugis cock startet to throb inside her mother. She was feeling so good it was just amazing. As she thrustet into her mother again she felt that she is slowly coming closer to orgasm and whispers to her mother "mom.... im about to cum...."

Kim rolled her hips more, tightening more and more as Mugi pounded into her. She could feel it throb, feel each pulse of the thick rod as it drove into her. And when Mugi gave her a warning she whined."N-not inside.."She whined before her attention met wth Maria."D-do..whatever you think will help ou most..s-sweetheart.." she assured the futa while her eyes turned back to Mugi.

Maria was unsure of what to do. She was never in this kind of situation.... how could she make her mother feel good? She knew that when she is masturbating it feels good when she plays with her breasts so maby her mom is the same. The girl slowly came closer to her mother placing her hands carefully on her mothers breasts and slowly starting to massage them. She didnt even notice that her cock was laying on her mothers face because she was trying so hard to make her mother feel good.

meanwhile mugis thrusts got rougher and rougher. She let out loud moans as she held her mothers hips to thrust into her even better. It was just amazing. Her mother was so thight it felt like she wantet to milk her cock. "M...mom im gonna do it inside..." she says not listening to her mother at all as she was about to spray out her thick cum right into her mothers pussy.

The woman watched with a sharper moan as her large tits were massaged, assaulted by Maria's soft hands, her nipples soon growing harder under her touch. But with that cock laid out right in her face, Kim was tempted to suck it, to allow Maria relief herself. But before she could she looked to Mugi."O-Oh god no..N-Not inside..i-it isn't safe.."She whined, her breath heavy, her insides clinging to Mugi's bulging cock.

"I ....i cant pull out... it feels to good... your clinging to my dick so thightly. Its just to good.... im sorry mom... im sorry!" Mugi yells out. Her cock suddenly pulsates and then errupts inside of her mothers thight pussy. She shoot out a huge amount of her thick semen right inside of her mother. She filled her up more and more as her cock wount stop cumming and then as she finally finished she fell onto her mother exhaustet resting on top of her tits.

maria stopped massaging her mother as mugi erruptet inside of her and just watched with a flushed face "i....i want tocum too...." she whisperd after seeing how good mugi felt inside her mother.

She whined as Mugi spoke, the woman shaking her head violently until she finally felt that hot load pump into her, drowning her womb and her sweet tight love tunnel. Her insides squeezed and milked the cock inside, hungrily taking her seed. But with her now limp and nuzzling the older woman, she was left to look at Maria, biting her lip some."T-Then..u-use mommies mouth sweetheart.."

Maria looked at her mother with big eyes her cock throbbing a little in exitment. "R....really? O...ok... then ill use mamas mouth...." she says as she quickly got her happily throbbing cock into position. She was so hard and exitet that she couldnt wait for her mother to give her the ok so as soon as her cock was infront of her mothers mouth she thrustet her hips to push her dick deep into her mouth. "Your mouth feels so good mama..." she moaned out while holding her mothers head thightly in position and rocking her hips.

She closed her eyes and relaxed, unable to do much with MAria holding her head. With the way things were going so far she realized her daughter's were not the type to listen or obey when fucking. Mugi's creampie and Maria's grip proved her theory so far, making her glad that her other two daughter's weren't making a move on her. so with her mouth fucked she sucked hard, using her tongue to increase the pleasure that she fed into her daughter's cock.

Maria moaned out as her mother sucked on her dick. It felt incredibile together with the feeling of her soft mouth wrapping arounnd her. With the incresed pleasure maria thrustet harder and harder and without even noticing she pierced into her mother throat. "Mama! It feels so good! Your mouth feels so good! I think.... i think something is gonna come out soon!" The young girls yells as she is pounding her mothers throat over and over again without caring about her mother.

The woman gagged a bit as Maria went at it without mercy, tearing her cock hard and fast into her mother's throat. the milf whined moaned and groaned, her tongue, throat and whole mouth worked the large cock, leaving her body to squirm and tremble. Though she could still breath, her hands pushed against MAria's hips in hopes to get her to ease up some.

Maria felt her mothers hand push against her hips and then slowed down for a secound. "I ...im sorry mama but im about to cum... i cant stop..." the young girls says before she want even faster than before. With evry thrust into her mothers soft and thight throat she was getting closer and then after a few more thrusts she came. "Im cumming! Im cumming inside my mothers mouth!" She yells out as she filled her mother with her thick and hot cum. Mugi was watching with a blush as maria orgasemd hard.

She was able to relax for a moment before Maria picked up the pace again, the pleasure and what not causing her arms to now rest at her side. Kim tried to relax and take the cock on top of trying to focus on her breathing. So when the girl finally came, Kim was swallowing, gulping and sucking down the seed in order to ensure that she could breath and suck MAria dry. Once both girls finished she did her best and weakly sat up, breath deep and heavy."B-Better....?"

Back
Top Bottom