Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A mother and her Daughter's(Futafanatic & Andele)

FutaFanatic

Supernova
Kim was busy cooking breakfast for her children, humming softly with a smile. She was making a big helping of eggs bacon sausage and toast, knowing they all loved it, even if wouldn't show show it. Lately it was getting hard to take care of her children, given how different they were than normal girls. But nonetheless she managed the best she could regardless of just how hard they made it to be.

As she continued cooking, the woman began to set the table bit by bit, humming all the more. By now she seemed not to care about not having anyone around, her children being enough and all she needed for the moment. She just enjoyed having them around. And as she worked her Large DD cup breasts bounced around in her dress which was barely working to contain her juggs.

Lizabeth
Lisabeth is the oldest of the four daughters. She always acts very mature trying to support their mother and helping her as mutch as she can. Lizabeth is a very outgoing person and she preffers it to be outside doing sports over sitting inside. The only time she prefers to stay inside is when her sexuall needs get the better of her. It dosnt happen often but when it happens she is trapped inside for a howl day. On the day her sexuall needs would kick in she would be compleatly shameless just running around naked in the house and leaving her door white open while she masturbates. Lizabeth considerd asking her mother for help on that day one or two times already but in the end she didnt ask her.

Maria
Maria is the youngest of the four daughters and also the shyest. After she comes back from school she normally vanishes into her room and only comes out for dinner and to go to the bathroom. Because of her shyness Maria is vey embaressed about the little "extra" she and her three sisters have as hers gets hard over and over again during the day. In school it takes much effort for her to hide it and at home she spends most of her time making it soft again. At first she really hatet it but by now she startet to love it. But that she could never admitt.

Mugi
Mugi is the secound youngest of the quartet and she is the typical nice girl. She would always walk around with a smile on her face and help where she could. She was good in school and all the teachers loved her but at home.... at home she was different. As soon as mugi would walk through the door inside her smile would fade and a darker stressed look would ocupie her face. Mugi was always doing something. her homework, some extra work for school and some keyboard practise for her band. Getting an errection while being in the middle of one of those three things would freak Mugi out and she would let out a little anoyed scream before she quickly took care of her errection.

Stella
The secound oldest of the four is Stella. She is blessed with by far the biggest genitals of all of them and she uses them way more than the others. She is the only one of the four that loves to play with her dick and so she does it all the time. Already being finished with school and not really trying to get a job Stealla uses her free time to have more fun with herself. Unlike the others Stella does not only masturbate in her room, she masturbates evrywhere. be it the kitchen, the living room or even outside on the balconie. That was her evryday life just fap fap fap all day long. Well she wouldnt do it all the time. While they sat together with the familly she would leave her dick untouched but because that dosnt happen much anymore her dayly routine is just masturbating.

The first one to arrive in the kitchen was Maria. She carefully looked around the corner towards her mother but then quickly vanished into her room again with the noise of her room door being locked. "urgh... no no no.... why did it got hard again? Mama was just making breakfast..... i...ill quickly take care of it and then go downstairs again." The young girl thought as she slowly took out her already errect dick and quickly masturbatet trying to finish of quickly.

Maria ran right past Stella as she was heading to her room again. Stella was walking into the kitchen slowly being naked like always and seeing her moms breasts almost falling out. "Morning mom. You look as beutifull as ever" Stella say with a little teasing smile giggeling as she sat down.
Shortly after Stella Lizabeth arrives sitting down next to her sister "Morning..... mom your tits are about to fall out..." Liz rubbed her eyes and then sightet at her errection that was making a bulge into her panties. She sleeps in only panties and a shirt.
Only the two youngest daughters where now missing with Mugi still sleeping and Maria trying to get rid of her errection.

Kim didn't see or hear anything until Stella came in and praised her looks. The woman siled at the prase with a faint blush, knowing about the woman's inhibitions and lack of shame about her body. But never did she think about anything sexual about her children, taking the compliment to heart as she kept at work on the food. But it wasn't until Liz commented about her tit that the mother swallowed hard and looked at herself before she continued with the meal."then don't pay any ind to it sweetie.."she growled before she moved to bring the food to the table.

With breakfast finished the Milf let out a bit of a sigh."Would either of you like to get your sisters or do I need to go wake them up myself?"she asked softly, her eyes looking to her Daughters As she waited for a response, wondering what the plan was and if the other two intended to miss breakfast and simply take the morning to sleep. either way it didn't matter to her, he was just curious and was a bit hopeful to enjoy the morning and maybe even the day with her lovely daughters

The two older daughters didnt move a muscle and just slowly startet to eat their breakfast. Normally they would always help their mother but early in the morning they were both just to lazy....
Just a few secounds after the two startet to eat Mugis anoyedyell could be heard trough the house. Her yell startelt Maria a bit and she stopped for a secound before going on. All of the daughters knew what mugi would do now but they were not sure if theyr mother knew aswell.... Lizabeth and Stella both smiled a bit before Stella grinned and looked at their mother:"Why dont you go and get them real quick mom? They would'nt listen to one of us anyways."
Now both of the younger daugthers are in their own room starting to masturbate not knowing that their older sisters are trying to get their mom to get them down for breakfast.

She grumbled a bit when the two refused to get up and get their sisters, as such was to be expected so early in the morning. Though she had no idea that Stella said such as a ploy to put the mother in an odd situation. Not only that but she decided to go see what the screaming was for at the same time. "I do that every morning..waking you all up and getting you moving."She grumbled before she left the kitchen

From there she first made her way to Mugi's room to check up on her to see what the fuss was and et her know about breakfast. So once at the door she placed her hand on the doorknob and gave a little knock before turning the knob."Mugi sweetie, are you ok in there? I heard you yelling..."

As her mother was coming up the stairs Mugi quickly startet to take out her dick and then masturbatet. She slowly rubed her dick and startet to rub her pussy aswell just to speed up the process. She took of her clothes and sat there naked rubbing her wet pussy and strocking her rock hard dick. Even tho she was holding back some moans she had an anoyed look on her face.
Not noticing that her mother was about to open the door she was just going on untill she noticed the open door and her mother looking at her. Her face instantly turned red and she stopped to move her hands
"K.....Knock before you come in!" She yells at her mother as she quickly runs up to her, pulls her in and closes the door behind them. Now shes alone with her mother naked in her room looking at her with a bit of anger on her face.

The woman had a look of shock on her face as she saw the girl jerking her cock and teasing her slit. Kim took in a rough swallow, bluhing as she noticed not only how much her daughter how developed, but how she seemed to tend to herself. But when Mugi shouted with an obvious angered look the mother spoke."I did knock.."She growled back as she gave Mugi a stern look, disliking the attitude she was given. But even so it didn't fade away the blush her cheeks held now."I-I was coming to tell you..breakfast was done and to check on the screaming a moment ago.."

Mugi was still a little angry as her mother explainend. While she was explaining her dick slowly got hard again and as Mugi noticed that she let out the same yell like before
"dammit! now you know what that yell is....." She says while blushing a little and pointing down at her dick. "I was trying to get this out of the way.... but then you interruptet... now i need to start from scratch again. Dammit!" She yells out while slowly walking past her mother and already starting to stroke herself again.
"if you dont want to help me then please get out...." She says a bit pissed at her mother while she threw herself on the bed "I really hate to have this thing...."

She bit her lip harder as Mugi spoke and didn't seem to care about the presence in the room as she began to jerk herself off once more. And the fact that it seemed to bother the futa so much and more she looked down some. She knew this was all going to be hard given what her daughters were but she ad to try her best."W-would you....like me to help you sweetheart?"she asked, wanting to know what her loving daughter wanted.

Mugi looked at her mother a bit suprised as she asked that thinking that it is a joke. She decides to just play along with her mothers joke and replyed "Yeah sure. I would really love it if you could help me. I would appreciate it even more if you would use you tits...." She says and then sightet not thinking that her mother was serius about this.
While Mugi and her mother were in Mugi's room Maria finished up what Mugi tryed to do before and then goes down to the other two. She looks at them a bit suprised as their mother and Mugi are missing and after Stella told her that they were up in Mugis room she made her way upstairs again walking towards Mugi's room having no idea what would await her there.

Kim bit her lip, listening as the woman spoke, explaning what she wanted in a joking fashion. But she wasn't, she was being serious, but knew that doing so was wrong. But she couldn't let her daughter sit in the room all day. She had no idea what to do."Well..I don't know Mugi sweetie..I mean I have no idea how you girls are or are handling all this but I could try.."

Mugi blushes a little as she suddenly realises that her mother was serius about this and her dick startet to jump up a little "W....well.... a little help with this would sure be nice....." she says a bit shy and then looks away. "If you want to..... i would really like it if you would help me out....."

The woman blushed a bit and took in a breath, realizing she was about to do this, do something she shouldn't be doin with her own daughter. But none the less she had to help as best she could right?"So what....do you need me to do..?"

Mugi blushes a bit darker as she shyly looked at her mothers big breasts. She played around with her hair for a bit before pointing at her mothers breasts "w...well first you need to take out your breasts.... a....and then rub it with them...." Mugi looks away a bit embaressed again but she was happy about the things that were about to happen. She would see her mothers tits and on top of that her mom would give her a titjob.... this was the best day of her live!

She blushed more as Mugi pointed out just what she wanted, making Kim look down some. she couldn't believe what she was about to do but if it helped her daughter and made things easier than she had to try, had to get through it."O-Ok but remember...This is just to hlp you ok?"She assured the girl before she slowly pulled off her top, revealing her braless chest which bounced around a bit in freedom, showing just how well managed her body was given her age."I-Is this what you wanted baby?"She asked softly as she moved down onto her knees and moved towards the edge of the bed.

Mugis dick was rock hard by now. She couldnt belive that her mother was this hot. Her big bouncy breasts made mugi just more exitet of what was about to come. "Y....yes thats just what i wantet...... n....now put my dick between them... please" she says with a flushed face as her mother was about to do just as she said. It was like her mother was her sex slave.

She blushed at her daughter's diretions as she wrapped the large meat stick between her tits. She took in a gasp feeling the heat radiate onto her breasts as she began to mve and jerk off th woman."A-mazing..so big..and hard and hot.."She whispered in a raspy breath.

Mugi blushed as she heard what her mother whisperd and then got an idea "d....do you like it? D...do you like the feeling of it between your br...breasts?" She says and blushes more as she tries to act dominant hoping her mother would like it.

Kim blushed a bit more as the futa spoke, the milf moving her breasts more, breathing slowly."I-I don't know..but it feels nice.."She praised, squeezing tighter around the cock. As she went on she felt a strange hurt burning between her legs, the kind she hadn't felt in years. Her breathing picked up and her movements slamming down a bit on Mugi."You like it sweetie..?"

Mugi slowly startet to moan out a little and breathet more heavy than before. The feeling of her moms breasts slamming down on her dick was just to great but Mugi wantet more..... instead of helping her to calm her sexuall urge her mother just made it worse and mugi startet to think about how it would feel to use her mother in another way. "Y....yes it feels good mom but..... but there is a way it can feel even better...."

Kim looked to her daughter, wondering what it was she had in mind. What else would they do to make things feel even better? And despite her own gut feeling she had to ask."A-And what would...it be sweetheart..?" She had no idea just how naughty and lustful her daughter's could be and would soon find out just how much.

"W....well.... it would be even better if.... if.... if you would let me.... stick it inside of you" mugi blushes and covers her face after saying that but then looks down at her mother again showing her that shes nt joking around. Mugi was embaressed but she really wantet to feel her mothers hot pussy.... just thinking about it made mugi drip pre cum.

The woman blushed heavily when Mugi asked to stick it in her, the woman looking away, now slowly stroking the cock in front of her. The milf bit her lip hard, not quite sure what to say or do about the request."B-But..That would be..a bit far...wouldn't it?"She asked, her breathing shaking, her body heating up more as she thought about doing such a thing. Not only was her daughter hot, but she was more well endowed than her ex husband, as was the rest of her daughter's for sure.

Mugi shaked her head eagerly "n...no! That wouldnt be to far.... you...you would just show me how much you love me... thats all... it would be nothing dirty. Afterall your just doing it to help me and not to feel good right?" She says getting a little confused by her own awnser. All she could think of right now was how good it would feel to stick her dick inside of her own mother

The woman giggled weakly as she listened to Mugi try and assure her that it was ok. But she knew better than that, Mugi was still asking for sex one way or another. But Kim new how easy and quick it would be to finish things up. Afterall it wouldn't hurt..Afterall she needed this too, it had been too long and her urges were too much to shrug off."W-Well...I guess..But just this once...We can't do this anymore after that ok..?"

Back
Top Bottom