Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mine & Mine Only!! Time For Payback!! [Me & Snow]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
Angel had a feeling that the gang leader was around or somewhere close. The only reason she knew was she felt peaceful until he had ever come around. Shivering as a cold breeze came under her hospital door she whimpered lowly and looked to the door. One eye was patched up since it had a large cut below and above her eye and now she had to live with that. She was supposed to be handed over to the gang leader who was after her for a peace treaty but it didn't go as planned not at all. The gang leader that had her ended up thinking she was to good of an asset to let go and started to fight the other one. She got into the middle to try and stop them and got hurt badly that she was taken to the farthest hospital. Her life and everyone's life was at stake in the hospital since if he found her she would be dead or he would take her so everyone in the place would know she was his. Biting her split healing lip she sighed and tried to figure out where he could be and if he was here which escape route she would take. Hearing someone coming down the hall her eyes went to the door and to the bottom seeing if it was someone strong or just one of the nurses. She hoped to hell that it was just a nurse and no one that the gang had sent to come pick her up.

Closing her one eye she sighed some wondering where everyone in the hospital was. Hearing a nurse come in her eye opened and she looked at the nurse "Yes what do you want??". The nurse stuttered some and she growled lowly "What is it you want!!?? If the gang leader is here then tell me cause I need to run." The nurse nodded and told her the leader was here and on her way to her room "Fucking hell..this is going be a bad ending if I don't get out of here soon." Getting her jacket and clothes on she headed towards the door and past the nurse "Have him wait or distract him for a little bit if you can..there's no one on this floor for a reason and that's cause I'm supposed to be hiding". Looking to the side she whimpered and started down the hall really not wanting to be caught or even close to the guy since he wanted to kill her most likely. Seeing the exit sign or elevator she started to run hoping to help he wasn't close to where she was. She also hoped if he did know that she would be able to get away faster and able to get into the streets of the city before he got to her.

â??Ohâ?¦.Ahâ?¦sir you canâ??t go up thereâ?¦.â? SMACK! The nurse fell to the hard marble floor hospital floor. Erie had enough shit tonight. All he wanted was that little bitch to suffer for the damn trouble she had caused. Why would she hop into a fight, and risk the only thing on her that would seal the deal between him and Gerald? Commons sense should have told the foolish wench to stay in her place and wait it out. Noooo~ she wanted to be miss heroine and try to save the day and ended up in the fucking hospital. He hated hospitals. The very smell of the place made him want to puke. He stormed through the halls looking into each room finding every last empty. Except for one. There was a disheveled nurse, and a messy bed that told him someone just got up and ran. He had a pretty good idea of who the runner was. â??Where the hell is she?â? he asked grabbing the woman by the neck, slamming her thin frame up against the hospital wall taking a 9mm. pistol from the back of his pants. â??If you donâ??t tell me, Iâ??m going to blow your pretty little head all over this here wall.â? He said his voice deep, rough filled with anger. â??Erâ?¦ahâ?¦sheâ?¦she went down the hall toward the elevatorsâ?¦â? the words just spilled out of her mouth and instantly she felt completely horrible as she had ratted out that poor girl.

He grinned his grip tightening on her neck as he thrust her into the floor. â??If I donâ??t find her there youâ??re one dead bitchâ?¦â? he said as he went jogging off. He could hear faint footsteps the more he neared the elevator and heâ??d begun to run faster. Soon as he turned the corner he saw her. â??And where the hell do you think you are going?!â? he questioned loudly his voice echoing throughout the hall as he held his gun up. He cocked it, the clicking sound seeming to echo loudly. â??Move one muscle and Iâ??ll shoot you deadâ?¦â? he said, that famous sinister like grin of his plastered upon his face. It was the look that drew the girl to him in the first place.

Angel knew if she didn't get out of there, if he caught her right before she got out she would be in his grasp once again. Her eyes scanned the doors as she ran down the hall and she heard his footsteps getting closer, she had hearing like a dog, hearing the nurse get threatened and then thrusted to the floor she growled lowly. Now she had been figured out, he knew where she was heading and he would be here in no time at all. Sliding to the elevator she punched and slammed on the button to go down "Come on come on!! Hurry up!!" Seeing the numbers going up and up she whimpered then heard the click of the gun, he was behind her and now she had no where to go, sighing lowly she glared at the wall with the buttons on it, the number lighting up and the bell ringing twice before opening.

Her mind went back and forth, if she ran and got in then went to one side, the bullet would miss her, if she did that and it did hit her she would be dead, he wanted her and she wanted him also but she just didn't want to show it. Growling lowly she turned around and leaned against the wall as the door opened "How the hell did you find me!!?? You weren't even supposed to know I was up here you god damn bastard!! You have guys, or people here?? Or do you have an under cover cop snitch that gave you the news to where I was!!??" He would tell just how pissed off she was, but also how turned on she was, her voice was loud but hoarse, she as still weak and hurting from just a week ago, sliding down the wall she whimpered and looked at him then to the side "Now you have me right where you want me, Why don't you just kill me so you don't have to deal with me running off again?? It would help your stress level stay down!!"

Back
Top Bottom