Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love is Blind (for supermarcopablo)

VincentSenri

Planetoid
sephi.jpg

"You can just get someone else to be your slave, I quit!"

The door slammed and I flinched. I wasn't treating her like a slave. She had had free run of everything. She even had her 'friends' over here every weekend. Despite my dislike of them. I staid in my room, quiet and unnoticed. How could she think I was treating her like a slave?

Sighing, I made way to the door carefully. I wasn't sure what she may have put in my way just to add insult to injury. I almost tripped twice but managed to get to the door with out falling on my face. I opened the door and felt along the wall until I reached my next door neighbor's door. I knocked and waited. I could hear someone inside and smiled when the door opened. It was Mrs. Halord.

"Why, Talon dear. What's wrong? I heard all that yelling from Missy."

I nodded and sighed.

"She just quit. Packed up her things and left."

I could tell she was looking at me with sadness. The air around her had changed.

"Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry. You are such a sweet caring young man. I don't know why anyone would be so mean to you. You put up with so much from her."

I shrugged.

"Can't be helped. But I wondered if you could help me?"

She seemed to change moods again and patted me on the shoulder. Her tone telling me she was smiling.

"Of course. I'll be right over to pick up the mess she no doubt made. I've seen where everything goes the few times I was over."

I nodded and we headed over back to my apartment.

"There is one more thing...can you put an add in the paper? I can get by ok but there are some things I can't do. Like shopping."

She was cleaning the living room as I sat down on the couch, led by her and placed there so as not to trip on anything.

"Yes. I'll type it up and have Marv take it to his friend at the news paper in the morning. Until someone answer's it, however, I will come over every day and do what I can to help."

I smiled.

"Thank you Mrs. Halord. You and your husband have been a real help to me since I moved here."

Her voice was behind me and more toward the kitchen now.

"Not at all my dear. You are like a son to us."

I chuckled. My life just got harder. I hoped someone would answer soon. The Halord's were wonderful people, but they were in their 60's and shouldn't have to pick up after a 23 year old blind kid.

((note: the add will say "wanted, non smoking-must be 21 or older-social drinking is ok-must be able to run errands, cook and clean-will pay-please call ***-***-****)) ((no number is given because I don't know if it would be a real number. So yeah, use your imagination^_^))

Back
Top Bottom