Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving some interracial RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retsu

Star
Recently, I have started to get a craving for some interracial RPs after a few little things here and there sprinkled throughout some stories. I have a few pairing ideas and maybe a little snippet of what I would like to do, but not really anything more than that as I am the kind of person who much rather prefers to brainstorm with a partner and create a story we'll both like. Also, I'm not really looking for story-driven RPs and mostly sex-driven(a majority will be one-shots unless we decided to go further); however, if your idea is good then I will accept something story-driven.

Quickly, the pairings
Black guy/white girl
White guy/black girl

Now then, while I am more than happy to take my usual small and petite girl with small breasts; I have recently started to expand my horizons and go for a bimbo look and would love it you could play a busty milf with a great ass, or just a busty girl in general with a huge ass. Maybe a BBW character as well, but she would have to be appealing to me in order for me to go with that. A quick note though is that I would prefer all ideas to be either consensual or semi-NC(YC wants MC, but just needs a little persuasion before she will willingly drop her pants) as I am not a huge fan of full on NC, and you will have to have an amazing idea for me to even consider it.

Some kinks I would like to include would be humiliation(maybe some degradation) and titfucking(mostly for the busty characters).

Now, again I don't have any real ideas besides a few role pairings but again; that is because I like to brainstorm with partners. It allows us to create a story with both like. So while I might add ideas that come to me, I will just type up my accepted pairings first.

Son's friend(18-21) x Friend's mom
Young/Criminal(18-21) x Policewoman(Definitely something semi-NC)
Teacher x Student(Roles reversible)
Boss x Employee(Roles reversible)
Any pairings you can suggest that would work well would be appreciated too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom