Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maki's Slut Central (Guys and Girls Both Welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Miss Maki

Planetoid
Kisses and hugs guys and girls, Maki here!

I. Me&You

I'll cut to the chase and tell you what kind of a partner I am and what kind of a partner I am looking for.

I have a firm command of the English language and while typos happen every now and again, I would like you to be able to express yourself in decent English. Proper capitalization, punctuation, grammar and spelling is a must.

I have a life outside of roleplaying, so sometimes I will not answer immediately or for 1 or 2 days. Please don't send me any kind of messages (even if disguised as asking for confirmation whether I have received it in the first place) as these will only decrease my interested in replying. If I have not contacted you in 3-4 days, then by all means, let me know that something is wrong!

I prefer to keep posts medium-sized with a longer 3-4 paragraph opening post and then going with 1-2 paragraphs as the naughty bits unfold. Absolutely no one or two-liners please, these will result in me immediately dropping our game.

I don't ditch without letting you know first, but I don't expect the same, I've spent way too much time on the internet to know better. If you disappear once, I'll consider playing with you again, but if you leave me hanging twice, that's the end of it. If you do let me know that you don't wish to continue our game I won't be mad though and wish you all the best.

I find pictures restricting, so I'll be sticking to descriptions. You are free to express your character's appearance however you wish.

Real life gender does not matter if you can play the other sex well. For legal and ethical reasons only 18+ characters please. I can play multiple characters and would like you to be able to do so as well.

Only playing through PMs at the moment, no instant messengers of any kind!

II. Treat Me Right!

With that out of the way it's time to discuss kinks. First, the ones I really like:

Oral (giving and receiving with both sexes)
Anal (receiving and giving to girls but not to boys)
Adultery/Cheating/Cuckolding/Netorare
Ageplay (Only playing the older character if the other character is also a female)
Bimbofication
Dirty talking
Incest
Lots of semen
Multiple partners/Gangbang
Public scenes
Photographing/Videotaping
Risk of Pregnancy
Pregnancy itself
Toys
Slutty behavior/clothing
Voyeurism

Non-con and rape are tricky, let me know in your PM if you wish to include it. Otherwise it's consensual.

And then the ones I won't be engaging in under any circumstance:

Toilet stuff, vore, gore, BDSM (calling names is okay, but nothing more), lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, virginity, menstruation.

III. What We'll Be Doing All Night

Interested in the usual pairings:

Teacher x student
Student x student
Family members (refer to what I said about ageplay please!)
-> Father x Daughter (craving)
Ex-lovers
Neighbors
Best friends
Maid x employer

And a few story ideas, let me know if anything catches your attention and we can tailor it to fit both our interests.

1) Free Me!
She is living the perfectly happy life with a boyfriend/girlfriend that loves and adores her completely. However, they are incapable of doing the nasty stuff and she realizes she craves these desperately. Luckily, there's a person who is willing to give her what she wants and she starts falling down the rabbit's hole. How far will she go and how long can she fake her innocence towards her lover?

2) Bimbofication (Craving currently)
She was a completely average girl, but the person she is going out with...they want to turn her into a mindless slut who constantly seeks sex with whomever she can.

3) I'll help you out my love!
Her lover is in a dire situation, so she approaches the boss to earn them a promotion or a raise. Things however, quickly escalate and before she knows it, she is having more fun having sex with the boss than with her loved one.

Intrested in Ex-lovers, Boss, Maid and other rps
ping me.
Owning
yim: pussygrinder_m29
aim: owning_master

Well Sorry I wasn't up to your expectations. If you do change your mind let me know. Or if you could send some advice my way to improve my writing that would be appreciated. I mean more than criticism it felt like you just shrugged me off for a few minor misspellings or the like. I am not a native english speaker still I do value my writing so... yeah. Thanks.

Swordsman of the PaleMoon said:
Well Sorry I wasn't up to your expectations. If you do change your mind let me know. Or if you could send some advice my way to improve my writing that would be appreciated. I mean more than criticism it felt like you just shrugged me off for a few minor misspellings or the like. I am not a native english speaker still I do value my writing so... yeah. Thanks.
She's clearly not that nice of a person considering I sent her a PM with a request of my own, and she said that we weren't looking for the same things, then added me to her ignore list with no reason or explanation.

AnonymousRelated said:
nonpoint said:
Do RP with her, she's actually quite creative.

DON'T RP with her, she's really rude and blocked me after replying to an idea I sent her, with no real reason to do so. I didn't do, or say anything rude or inconsiderate to her whatsoever. I was going to respond asking her if she had a specific craving from her plots, but she's clearly too inconsiderate to even give someone the time of day.

To be honest, I was trying to be polite. I had asked her if my writing was up to par and was accused of being pushy. When I tried to explain my case and apologize if that's how I came off, I found I couldn't because I was blocked. She's creative and fun to write with, but she's also quick to block and judge.

That's clearly not the example of a good Role Player. I know it's a person's freewill and choice to choose who and what to RP. But a person who goes around blocking people just because of their ability to do so. Immature. Good to see there are multiple people who feel the same as I do, and I'm not the only person out there with an issue with these actions. Hopefully they can grow up. I'm sorry you had to deal with that Nonpoint, there's no need for that person to act as such.

On a lighter topic. I LOVE Nonpoint the band, is that where you get your name?

AnonymousRelated said:
That's clearly not the example of a good Role Player. I know it's a person's freewill and choice to choose who and what to RP. But a person who goes around blocking people just because of their ability to do so. Immature. Good to see there are multiple people who feel the same as I do, and I'm not the only person out there with an issue with these actions. Hopefully they can grow up. I'm sorry you had to deal with that Nonpoint, there's no need for that person to act as such.

On a lighter topic. I LOVE Nonpoint the band, is that where you get your name?

That is exactly where I got my name, Anonymous-type! I have long been a fan of this magnificent band since the first album.

Hey, would you like to work out a roleplay? You put me on your ignore list, I'm assuming only because we had different interests. Well, interests change, and I would love to do plot 2 or 3 with you if you're looking..

RoleplayMaster said:
Hey, would you like to work out a roleplay? You put me on your ignore list, I'm assuming only because we had different interests. Well, interests change, and I would love to do plot 2 or 3 with you if you're looking..
I wouldn't bother trying to get in touch with this person again. They're not exactly the best, most considerate person on this website. If I had things my way, everyone would add Maki to their ignore list so that they can't get ANY partners to RP with.

read your thread, and I'd like to do the bimbofication RP if your still interested in that one.

Hello! I was hoping we could rp! We tried to start one before, but I checked in too early and you cut me off. I was just wanting to say I've learned my lesson and I was hoping you'd be willing to give me another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom