Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Entice my mind: A summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Vivian

Meteorite
*A few updates; Craving section added, Plot Idea section added.*
*Just a friendly reminder I am not after pure smut so please do not send me ideas concerning it, thank you!*

I have a busy life, very little down time to be enjoyed, but I wish to spend it crafting stories of adventure, romance, sex, and intrigue. As a partner I hope for you to be understanding of my hectic schedule and patient as I reply when I can. I DO NOT enjoy pure smut, I want to craft a story with you, not give you a quickie one and done rp. As for literacy I enjoy well spoken individuals, I do understand not everyone is from the US and therefore may have certain lacks in that regard which I am perfectly okay with. So long as you try, don't use chatspeak in our rp, and attempt to spell check I will most likely say nothing. I tend to stay around the two paragraph length in my replies, my intro is usually a little longer. I do enjoy having basic details and guidelines planned out; era, setting, characters, kinks, etc. I like many things but there are some I just can't stand which will transition into the next part of this.​

_______________________________________________________________________________________________​
*I have an outrageous amount of kinks, some I favor more than others we will begin with the more commonly used kinks I enjoy. (The order does not reflect the level of enjoyment.)*

1. Tentacles, love them in sex scenes during fantasy/magical genres.

2. Futanari/Feminization/cross dressing, all are a big yes, by big yes I mean they are a good way to lure me into an rp, almost guaranteed. However I prefer to be the normal male or female in most situations.

3. Submissive/switch characters, I typically get nominated to be submissive which I don't mind, but be my sub and I will enjoy it greatly.

4. Women, I prefer either FxF or FxFuta, I do enjoy FxM but I've done so many it has grown stagnant to me.

5. Dominant Female partner (character of course), this is something no one as of yet has been able to satisfy in my rp relationships without them sounding...too male? That's the best way I can describe it. *If you can pull this off I will love you until the universe itself ceases to exist, metaphorically of course but you get the idea.*

6. Furries/Beasts, I have yet to play one myself and don't necessarily have a desire to, but I enjoy playing with them. That was both sexual and not.

7. Survival/horror, Whether it be post-apocalyptic, zombie apocalypse, lost in the woods, running from Slenderman together. I enjoy detailed survival roleplays.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________​
On to the things I turn away from;

1. Anything having to do with human/animal waste products, never.

2. Lactation, I don't despise it but I don't particularly care for it.

3. Pure smut, yes I felt it necessary to put it on this list, I don't want smut only.

4. Nonconsensual intercourse, I don't hate it but I want to know before hand it is going to be involved.

5. Hyperplay, don't get me wrong a large member is something I don't mind but breasts as large as tires are a no go.

*Current Cravings, (rough ideas).*

1. Something high fantasy/Cyberpunk. Can be mixed with any of my kinks, but I want some action! As in violence action, though regular action on the side is also acceptable.

2. I have numerous D&D characters, my most recent being a few 4th Ed. characters. We don't have to actually play D&D if you don't want to but a good rp involving a character of mine would be fantastic.

3. I am really wanting to get a survival rp started, preferably something similar to the Fallout game series. Something about the thought of seeing the ruined remains of what used to be as you run and fight for your life makes me inspired.

4. Futa, doesn't have to be sexual, I just enjoy the relationship dynamic of a FxFuta rp.

*Plots Ideas:*

As I am on a time crunch at the moment I will add to this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom