Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wanting to play an innocent fox girl in heat and can't help but be slutty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrex

Planetoid
I'm not just baiting you in by the title. I'd like to shed my virgin persona for something slutty.

I haven't been online here for a couple of years but I'm in college now so I'd like to assume my writing is a little more grown up and I have a bit of free time to play here.

Currently I've been craving a mostly smut rp (like 80% smut and 20% plot). It would be a one shot however I'm absolutely open to playing a lot more with you if we both had fun.

I'd like to play a fox girl in heat, who is consumed with the desire to mate and while she is normally a good girl, she's absolute slutty and aggressive during her mating season.

I have a bunch of other stuff I want but most of them are sexual and often change so I rather not just blurt them out right now. If my idea so interesting and you want to rp with me, pm me and we can get started.
P.s. I like to discuss what I/you want before playing

While I'm pretty sure I want to rp as a fox girl in heat, you could play nearly anything you want (except tentacles/aliens/other rapey stuff) in the subject of the pm. If you don't put it in the subject, you have lower priority because I'd like to think you read the entire message before pming me. Also I have wants, and you have wants so don't be afraid to tell me what you want. It's not like my physical body is at stake here so don't be shy because I hated having rps that had somebody force something into the story that we didn't discuss. Example: If you want anal, ask for it before hand. Don't just go from second base to anal out of nowhere -_- I want this to be a relatively fun experience for the both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom