Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runaway Slavegirl scenario starting point. Open to your interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleTart

Meteorite
You made me do this. I am running because you were cruel and sadistic. My body bare to the elements, golden collar glinting in the fading evening sun. My breasts, the perfect breasts of the born and breed slavemeat, bouncing with my long legged stride. My skin, golden from the sun and evenly tanned in my nudity, is only covered by the thick strawberry gold locks of hair that tumbles down my back and curl beneath my heaving breasts. Can I get away? Will you find me? God, I hope you don't find me! But...what if something even worse finds me? I swallow a terrified sob and keep running. A beautiful all most equine grace as I slip near silently through the woods at the edge of your massive estate, leaves scattering as I run. What is that sound? Do I hear dogs? Hunting dogs? Keep running.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am open to a variety of scenarios from this starting point. You can be her Master or a new character with different plans for her body and future. Slavegirl has no name she can remember, or at least not a non-vulgar one, and has been a reluctant slave for most of her adult life. In recent years she grew into her beauty and drew the attention of her Master who pushed her limits, physically and mentally. In many ways she is now just a body to be used and a frightened scarred mind unwilling to trust or believe there is any hope - her lot is to suffer. This escape attempt might be her last attempt at freedom before complete submission, or it might have been her death warrant. Its up to you, and the story we create together.

* I am not interested in romantic or consensual role play - at least not in the beginning. Please don't try to save this character. That is not what she needs or I am looking for.*

https://shanachan.org/fetish/src/1328846078226.jpg

https://www.f-list.net/c/runaway%20slavegirl/

Thanks for the replies. Its been really fun reading the different ways people are interested in playing the scenario out. I am open to any and all your desires and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom