Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M/F!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My name is Savanna and I'm in search for someone (M or F) who may be wanting to continue this pretty vague story below :)
One reason I have left out a lot of meaning detail (like genre, time, and the creatures within the forest) is because I would like whoever to throw in their own creativity also; so it could be enjoyable for both players!

I only roleplay in PM's, and if you are interested please feel free to message me :) I would love for someone to continue this with me!

Lost: Savanna's eyes scanned the dark,wooded area; her hand clutching a small,dim flashlight. She couldn't believe she lost the campsite in within five minutes. "I should've listened to everyone and stayed put" She whispers to herself as her hands began to shake. Anxiety was beginning to build within herself causing her throat to ache slightly.
Savanna was scared of the woods,just as much as she was terrified of the darkness; being surrounded by both made her extremely paranoid and on-edge. Biting her lip, she continues on-ward in search of her campsite or anyone at all.

Leaves crunched beneath her feet with every small step she took; her body jumping at the slightest sounds. She couldn't help but have the feeling she was being watched from the shadowed trees. Savanna's eyes would slowly look about the area, attempting to peer past the darkness in search for a being. To her surprise someone speaks up from the darkness;their silhouette slowly stepping out from the trees, "Are you lost?"
Savanna's hands tremble violently causing the cheap flashlight to slip from her hand. The light would hit the ground, immediately throwing her into the deep, darkness of the night. Her body stood completely still as she felt this person approach her. There was nothing left to do, but trust this stranger in hopes they could help her.

What will happen withing this deep, dark forest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom