Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wicked's Seeking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWickedTale

Meteorite
Hello one and all, this is just a basic rundown of a few ideas that have been mulling around in my head for a very long time. I am very open to hearing other ideas and stories so please feel free to message me!

~Wicked

Twisted Fairy Tales: Alice in Wonderland: An erotic trip down the rabbit hole.
Red Riding Hood/Big Big Bad Wolf (Maybe his pack as well)
Rumpelstiltskin: Rumple promises the girl that he will teach her to spin straw to gold so long as she does everything and everyone he tells her to.
Princess and the Pea: Rather than sleeping on a pea, she is blindfolded and used, and has to figure out which one is her prince. (other options welcome)
Jaquelin and the Beanstalk: The giant uses her for his pleasure.*
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Seven men, one girl.
Beauty and the Beast: Will she submit to his rough beast and become his toy, or will he fall in love?
Captain Hook/Tinkerbell: Still working on the idea.
I welcome any other ideas on this one!

Monsters
Sophie was a sheltered girl, her parents keeping her locked away in their home for the majority of her life, never really letting her see or hear anything from the outside world. Having recently turned 18, Sophia is tired of all of her parents rules and wants to know what is beyond the walls of her prison. While she is book smart, the poor girl knows nothing of the dangers she may face.

This story can take place anywhere and there should be a little NC thrown in there, but not bad.
A different twist to this would be that she is a hunter, fighter, or explorer in general and she finds herself trapped and tries to fight her way free.
She could be younger and the monsters could come from under her bed to take her away to their home every night and return her every morning.

Turning the Tables: Primal Urges
This story can be worked into any time period with work, but for right now I am going to use a Victorian type of setting.

Tabitha Clarkson had grown up in high society, her parents rather well to do, she had the best education there was to offer. Manners classes led to a finishing school, before formal education in a women's college where she majored in science with a focus on human biology, and minored in geography and linguistics. Her father was a known explorer and she grew the same passion as it took her all over the world where she could study the different cultures and languages of the lands they visited. Through her studies, Tabitha was shown a darker side of life, the more perverse and sinful world of dominance and submission. A proper lady through and through, she had a strong personality and took to domination easily, the whip and crop even better. Having never submit to anyone, and after going from place to place playing with man after man, Tabitha wanted a toy of her very own.

Okay, so here is the catch to the story. Tabitha is actually submissive, she just needs to be put into place. What I am seeing with this is that either her father goes on an adventure and returns with a wild man, like Tarzan, and Tabitha begins to teach him to live in polite society, or she finds him on a trip and brings him home with her. Once he has learned enough, he turns the tables and makes her into his little sex toy, and they exchange lives.

This story can be altered in all sorts of different ways so PM me if you are interested.

Falling From Grace

Ava was created from a tear shed by the god of light for the way humanity had forsaken him. Falling upon the earth, she was an angel of sorrow, there to comfort the downtrodden, the forgotten, and grief-stricken who still believed. For centuries she traveled as a child, lived as a child, and remained as innocent as a child. Those who took her in and showed her kindness were greatly rewarded, and those who showed her cruelty were punished, but she never thought twice about it.

As the child became a young woman she began to take more notice of the world around her and how far from the light of her creator they had become. She also took notice that there was still love; faith, charity, and goodness were still a part of the world through other means. Curiosity took control of the young angel and she became obsessed with the passions and desires of mankind, how pure they seemed to be, and anything pure was a good thing. Soon Ava began longing for the life of a human, to be free to wander the earth, find adventure, passion, love.
Through fate, or the fact that she was being watched, Ava met a “sympathetic” dark fae that offered her an escape. She could live as a human, eat, sleep, love, and lust as a human, though she had to remain pure and untouched. Ava would be given certain powers, but they would be used as she repaid the fae as her servant. It would be a period of twenty years of service, and in those years Ava would learn every side of humanity so that she could decide if she wished to truly live among them. In her service to the fae she learned to relish in the darker side of the life of a slave. While she was never touched and never touched another, she had other ways to please and be pleasing.

The twenty years is now up and Ava has a choice to make. Will loving the darker life lead her to temptations she cannot resist? Will she find some dark romance? Will she find herself in the servitude of another?

I am looking for dark themes in this, meaning that I want her to fall from grace, though I want it to be her choice. I am taking all ideas with this one, romantic, twisted, creature related, my mind is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom