Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RPG Creator Mode (Looking for world builders)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
I'm looking for people who enjoys both world building, story writing, as well as hardcore smut-filled encounters with multiple female characters. In short, I'm looking for someone who can collaborate in crafting something deep instead of a quick smut-centric roleplay with a cookie cutter male character in a generic setting. No, I want something more than that. What I'm going to do is provide a few of my characters to be a part of a big story that involves many actors and actresses, half played by me, half played by you. What I want You to provide is simply a setting that might intrigue me, as well as a few studs to keep my girls well fucked within our story.

Note that my characters are flexible in terms of design, I am willing to adjust them to your setting, but I would like to keep most of their concept keywords intact. Without further delay, here are the girls. (More girls will be added in time)

Xian
Keyword: Elegant. Sexual. Oriental. Married. Size Queen. Cunning
Possible Classes: Courtesan, Wizard
Motivations: Pursuit of sexual pleasure

Xian is designed to be a character married to a powerful man, yet stolen from him by a more well hung man. She enjoys sex immensely and is trained in the arts of lovemaking. A very sharp woman who understands intrigue and politics very well, she can be a powerful ally. Even though she acts ladylike in public, she is extremely slutty in private and a very demanding lover who can only be satisfied by the most skilled partners.

Swan
Keyword: Treasure hunter, material girl, adventurous, rogue
Possible Classes: Rogue, Duelist, Gunslinger
Motivation: Riches

Swan is a girl whose loyalty lies only to those who can pay her the most. She'll do anything to obtain wealth. Despite this, she does have some moral fiber and the right man can eventually win her loyalty should they prove to be trustworthy

Malanai
Keyword: The last of her kind, inhuman, alien, magical
Possible Classes: Sorceres, Fighter
Motivation: Revival of her kind

Malanai is the last of her race, perhaps a creature who has been dormant in the world for a long time, or something that has been hunted down. At any rate, she will follow a man who can protect her AND impregnate her to restart her species

Sieglinde
Keyword: Warrior, Loyal, Idealistic,
Possible Classes: Fighter, Paladin
Motivation: Honor

Sieglinde is warrior, a brave and strong woman who isn't afraid of standing up to her ideals. She would do anything for her ideals and when she serves a man, she surrenders her body and soul to him. I don't want her to be a prude, so she would most likely enjoy sex and with the right partner, could loosen up quite nicely

The Azure Witch
Keyword: Sorceress, Sex-Magic, Unpredictable
Possible Classes: Witch
Motivation: Magical powers

The Azure witch is an infamous and sinister figure, feared by many. Stories have her described as a monstrous hag, yet the form she took when meeting your character is one of a voluptuous and sultry woman (Whether this is her true form or not, no one knows). She'll offer a deal to your character, something that will guarantee her arcane supremacy. Adept in Sex magic, she has many tricks up her sleeves

The Eternal Seeker
Keyword: Destiny, Rebirth, Divine
Possible Classes: Priestess
Motivation: Love

The eternal seeker was a priestess from an ancient civilization who performed a ritual to be reborn and find her lover in each world. Sometimes she is a villain, sometimes a heroine. Will your character be her reborn lover? Or will you be the one to shatter the cycle by conquering her heart using your cock before she is reunited with her prince? (Hint, I'm a big fan of Netorare)

What you need to do
If you're interested in creating a story with me, send me a PM containing details about the setting of your world, characters you want to play and up to 3 of the girls in my roster as well as how you envision them fitting into your narrative.

Bonus: If you include a short sex scene between your character and Xian as writing sample, I would not only highly consider you for a partner, but also write a sex scene involving one of your characters in return as a sample of my own writing style.

Big Bonus: If you include the sentence "Your cock is so much thicker than my husband's!" in the xian sex scene, you get major bonus points

Thanks for all the wonderful applications guys. I can't play with ALL of you, but If you write me a short sex scene, I will at least return the favor when I get off the road

nanachan said:
Added a new girl for you to try and conquer and classes for the rest!
Are you still looking? I was under the impression that you were full RP wise already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom