Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

¬The Last of Freedom¬ (hothardcandy and heichou)

heichou

Planetoid
The air that night was too still. Neither too hot, nor too cold, it was the kind of temperature that almost ceased to exist. You could have been swimming in water instead, and never realized it. Floating...Riki Kuroda (ree-kee) felt as though he were floating rather than standing. His beating heart stood out against the silence, thumping harshly against the inside of his chest and sending vibrations through his ear drums. In this situation, splitting up was the best way to guarantee success, but it in no way made Riki feel safer. The 17 year old boy was terrified. Success in assassinating this particular demon meant ultimate financial stability, and failing...he didn't want to know.
Demons had no qualms whatsoever when it came to torturing to death those who would wrong them. The male aristocracy, the Elites were so intimidating...sweeping down the high street in beautiful clothing. Shoulder length locks of deep ruby, white silken hair cascading down the back, suits of the highest quality black satin or heavy winter cloaks to cost a fortune- the fashion of these beings was decadent, gorgeous, frightening and ever changing. Riki shook his head of these daunting images, instead focusing on the prizes he'd have once they'd taken down this "Mink", the only street alias they had for the notorious demon.

Riki would have been considered suitable as a "pet" for a demon, but his looks would never be matched to those wealthier than he. Dressed in a simple dark, sleeveless shirt, black pants that laced in the front and ratty combat boots, the teenager had naught but his face and body to show for beauty. Sporting straight, shaggy black hair just past his ears, a pretty neck and lean, boyish figure, Riki's milky white skin would have suggested a weak, stay-inside hermit. The lack of consistent sunlight on the planet made sure of this. Such watery blue eyes like his were strangely sought after in a human pet, but most would turn away from Riki as a contender unless they were looking for a serious challenge. The boy had developed a severely hard outer shell, even if he was soft on the inside, metaphorically and literally.

Licking his lips and taking an uneven breath, Riki waited silently with his back to the alley wall, waiting for his prey to exit the lounge. Two of his friends stood nearby, unaware of the fact that one of them would be dead in the next few minutes, and one running for his life. The dark haired boy was confident in his fighting skills. Too confident. The group definitely wasn't supposed to be here, where the demon's mingled with their guard down, so in that they were sneaky. Soon, the target would be heading back to his estate in the utopian area of the planet, and then they would strike.

RE: ¬The Last of Freedom¬

Iason was bored again he could feel every cell in his body dying of boredom. His long fingers played through his even longer hair. Life become a prison when you can no longer escape it. He wore a long white coat over a pair of black pants that hugged his ass. He chest was left exposed for anyone to see. He needed to feel his blood pump, he needed that howling danger. But who would imagine to attack him. He stood up slowly letting his lank body carry him to the door to the lounge. He smelled it the scent of youth mixed with anticipation and fear. His hand moved into an inner pocket and pulled out a deck of playing cards. The first card went flying its path taking it through the open door.

As he moved through the door his hands traced an intricate pattern in the air. He fought like he lived, without regards to what anyone did around him. He knew that at some point a body would intersect his pattern. He did not care if it happened quickly or not. A shame one way or another he was going to ruin this coat. Blood did not come out of white wool no matter what you did . There was more then one of them he could feel it now. He thought that perhaps they would last more then a few seconds if he let them . His heart remained sullen beating only fast enough to push blood through his body. "You, are you the leader" He asked moving to take the first card he threw.

It all happened so quickly. It was as if the demon was expecting them before they even thought to jump into action. Shiozawa was dead before he could do even the first bit of damage, and all Riki heard of Suzuya were shouts and desperate foot falls. Had he...run away? The boy felt his throat close up and his body freeze at the sight of the pooling blood only 10 feet away. Though he'd never been close with either of his partners, he was still shocked and slightly sickened at the outcome of their clearly flawed plan.

Adrenaline pulsating painfully through his body, Riki tore forward with a cry, poisoned steel blade raised above his head. The human form burst from the shadows, the darkness sweeping back off his surprisingly delicate young face like a black tide over smooth porcelain. Everything about him screamed desperation. Clearly, the boy had greatly underestimated the situation and didn't know what to do. Still, it was an attempted assassination by a group of anarchists from the slums, and if caught, Riki would find himself in a compromising position.

It was such a small thing so young and fragile. He could snuff the life out with a single flick of his wrist. He moved in a blur he seemed to simply be in one place and then another. His cold eyes looked down on the boy his dagger was now in his hands. Slowly he wiped the dagger on his coat which was soaked in blood. He bent down over the boy letting his body cast a shadow over him. It was so predictable that he almost wanted to laugh. How these insects thought they could defeat him was a joke. He could kill scores of them and not ruffle his hair.

He considered plunging the dagger through a hand pinning the boy like a butterfly. Instead he ran the cold steel over the boys jaw line. An ugly red line formed as if on,y cutting paper. He brought the blade to his mouth and ran his tongue tip to hilt. "I asked a question, was this you're s he asked pointing at the drying puddle of blood. He reached for the boys hair he needed a handle after all. He wondered if his hair could support even the sleight weight of his own body. He did not want to scalp the boy simply trying to get a look at him.

Riki hit the ground hard, the air forced from his lungs and sending him into a moment's shock. He cursed silently, dreading the outcome of the situation. How could they have been so stupid? This demon had clearly dealt with humans before. The boy craned his neck away from the blade, grateful that the poison was only meant to affect a demon's flesh. A small noise like a cornered animal left his throat, the knife drawing a thin welling of blood. The demon's voice stung like the cut, smooth like velvet, but cutting like a sharp whisper. "I..." the raven haired boy stuttered, his small adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed dryly.

"Ngh-" Riki winced as the demon knotted his large, slender hand in his silken hair. He may have been from the slums outside of Midas, home of the Elites, but this little human was quite clean and pretty. His soft, rosy lips trembled like a girl's, an interesting clash with his defiant, boyish face. "You're...m-much faster than I anticipated..." Riki spoke, his left hand inching ever so slyly down to the second knife stuck halfway under his belt. "I...don't suppose...we could forget about all of this?"

The human shaped mask that he wore for so long. Such foolish creatures to think that such surface details mattered. His face was flawless like marble it was ageless. His pretty strong lips pulled back in a smile revealing teeth far too straight. The way he smiled was like watching a lion ready to ounce. He could have simply shook the knife free. Or thrown him into a wall but that might have marked him. Placing his hand under his jaw he moved. A blur of motion and his lips, now pressed t the boys. He had no doubt that confusion would radiate from the boy. In fact he was not the only one who felt that way at the moment. The taste of the boy was intoxicating, real youth not ageless death.

"If you drop your dagger i will drop mine" He whispered int the boys ear he had no need for weapons. He could kill the boy with his bare hands. But the knife was a crutch to the boy now. He needed to know that it would do him no good in a fight with a demon. He let the boy down onto his feet as he licked his lips. He could still taste the human on him. Not the rot of mortal creature born to perish. It was the taste of summer, the wind in the grass and a sun brighter then the star. That was all gone now but the boys blood his vitality called out to those things. He had never been a romantic, or one to play games with humans. Had that been a mistake had he lost out doing things. Perhaps he would have to find out.

Riki trembled under the shadow of the demon, watching as his smooth lips pulled back into an oddly radiant smile. A shudder ran down through the boy's spine as he became increasingly aware of just how handsome Iason was. It was intimidating...looking into such a face made him feel almost hysterical. Riki was aware of the fact that this demon could most likely kill him with his bare hands, and it was only because he chose not to that the boy wasn't currently choking on his own blood.
The kiss took Riki completely by surprise. Iason's lips were cool from the wind; they had something of a paralyzing quality. He couldn't move. Riki's greyish blue eyes were unblinking. The moment they parted, the human turned his head in embarrassment and shock, a dark pink hue gracing his ears and cheekbones. Here he was, blushing like a school child in the presence of someone incredibly deadly.

Drop the dagger? Riki didn't know what to do. Should he risk becoming unarmed? Did it even matter? He wasn't going down without a struggle. Perhaps the safest option was to run. He didn't want to die... Somewhere nearby, Iason's driver drew nearer to the outside of the lounge, coming to retrieve the demon at the requested time. In a moment of panicked confusion, the slender boy dropped the knife and twisted in Iason's hold, kicking his foot out hard into his shin and attempting to run in the opposite direction.

Humans made so much out of sex, they all became such prudes. He felt the boys body move in his grasp. He had to teach the boy that nothing he could do would change anything. He feigned injury and fell to the floor of the hall. He watched the boy run a smile spreading over his face. He did not jump in front of the boy instead he moved to the spot the boy would be in a minute. The stairs he stood back against the wall as the boy appeared in front of him. The boy was breathing hard, he was impressed he made it in 45 seconds instead of sixty. Of course he made it in five and had to wait forty seconds.

Iason took the boys hand and spun him around like in a ball dance. He then brought him close and dipped him. "Come now you know how this will end, besides my car is here" He threw the boy over his shoulders and gave him a few quick spanks. He began to whistle the trouble these small humans could get into left alone. The driver had the door open by the time he reached the ground floor. The driver gave him a disapproving look as he dropped the boy into the car. He considered the trunk or front seat, but the human proved to be too much to leave alone. He looked at the boy what was it about him.

Riki was surprised and relieved to find that his plan had possibly worked. He ran desperately like a dog runs through an open gate, the wind whistling through his silky hair. He'd heard Iason stumble, but had the kick really been enough to stop him in his tracks? Perhaps Riki was more powerful than he thought! The boy grinned halfway down the alley, practically hysterical with relief. He was getting away!
It must have been amusing to see the small human sprinting so confidently towards his captor...

"Shit!" Riki cried out as he was met suddenly with the sight of the demon, shock present on his face. He was immediately swept around in Iason's tight arms, unable to do anything but gawk uselessly. "H-How..." Before he could even protest, Riki found himself high up over the demon's broad shoulder and receiving a few strangely playful spanks. Iason wasn't even bothering to pretend that the boy was anything but a harmless little nuisance.
"I'm not going anywhere! PUT ME DOWN!"
Slamming his fist uselessly into the demon's back, the black haired boy kicked his legs and wriggled furiously like a determined fish. He saw the car and panicked. The disapproving look from the driver told him that though the situation was annoying to him, it really wasn't that unheard of. Humans were disposable after all. The boy hit the seat with a thud, the door slammed in his face before he could manage to stop it. An automatic belt whipped up like a snake and strapped him down firmly, taking him utterly by surprise. It was going to be a long night..

The car was massive with seats five wide facing each other. Black lights lit a plush interior with blacked boy out windows. The looked as if the seat buckle was a striking serpent. "Sir if you want some company i know more then a few, boys" He said the last while looking at the boy. He said them as if the boy did not qualify as one. The window slid up separating the passengers from the driver. He poured himself a drink and then the boy it would calm him down a bit. The car was silent in fact it would be east to think it was not moving at all.

The boy looked so good, he could look so much better. His hair, his jaw and lips, his neck and slender shoulders. A shiver ran down his spine as he imagined what he could do to him. The small slender frame under his writhing like two snakes. The cup was crushed in his hand glass showered the floor and buried itself in his hand. He must have lost himself for a moment or far more as they had not far to go to reach his place.

"Why did you, what do they call you" He asked he could hardly call him boy. Boy would you come over here and rub my feet, make me dinner, suck my. Yes that would get old quick. He smiled his mind began to drift off again. He shook his head he should tell him his name even if he already knew it. "My name is Iason i am a demon and you human tried to kill me why" He asked as he poured another drink his hand already healing.

Riki sat silently in the back, impressed by the lush interior of the car, but not about to say so. The last thing he wanted to do was flatter the demon and make him think he was at all okay with the situation. He turned his nose up at the drink, shooting Iason a look of flaming distrust. He wasn't going to risk taking something that could very well leave him in a state of weakness. Then again, he was thirsty.

"Where are you taking me..?" the boy spoke, his voice surprisingly youthful in the isolation of the car. "No...why are you taking me? Unless you mean to kill me somewhere else." Why on earth would an elite demon want to snag him from the streets? Unless of course, he meant to torture him in some way, in punishment for his actions? Riki swallowed, his narrow hips wiggling slightly under the belt. He fidgeted, his short shirt riding up ever so slightly to show his flat, pale stomach and two fine v-lines.

It was cute to watch the boy try and act tough in front of him. It was like watching a mouse try to roar. With great restraint he managed not to laugh at the young boy. The first time his shirt began to ride up he was sure the boy did it on purpose. But by the third time he was not so sure, he decided just to enjoy the view. He was not happy about the drink, but it would make taming him all the more rewarding. "Well seeing as how i am coming with you, my flat would be a good guess" He tried to picture what the boy would look like without all those cloths. Then he had to use his mind to clean the boy, and then his brain.

As to why he was still not sure he could have almost anyone he wanted. Why he wanted this poor dirty boy confused him. He fidgeted in his seat trying to think of a believable lie. He could not tell him the truth if he did not know it for him self. "Because you interest me, and because i have nothing better to do" He wanted to put the boy in his place. He was acting far too familiar with him. that was fine for now but he could not act that way in front of others. He would loose face to be seen being treated like that by a human. "What should i call you, even urchins have to have names" He asked.

Riki's left brow twitched slightly as he held back his reaction with difficulty. So...he was taking him back to his place in the demon community. He imagined the place must be very, very nice, but still that thought did little for the boy. Demons only took people like this to be servants, whether that was...of a sexual nature or not. Riki knew for certain that Iason wasn't about make him his pet. He'd surely be revolted by the idea of sex with a human not bred and trained specifically for sexual companionship. Well...at least he assumed so.

"I wouldn't imagine you would. I don't suppose your life is very exciting?" the boy blurted, his sharp tongue mouthing off before he could stop it. He needed to treat the situation more carefully; he didn't have the upper hand here. His name? Riki tensed nervously, cursing silently as he felt another blush rising to his face. Why on earth was he so uncomfortably intimidated?

"You tell me yours first, Mink." he retorted, using the only street alias he knew for the demon. The boy turned his head defiantly away from Iason's gaze as they pulled up to the estate, seeming to have quite a bit of sass left in him. He was stubborn. Unfortunately, the more secretly afraid he was, the more his stubbornness worsened. Riki wasn't afraid of many things, but he'd soon find that Iason definitely had ways of making him talk.

Serenity tower could just be seen it soared into the air bathed in electric light from the ground. The building had sixteen sides in eight triangles giving almost everyone a good view. The outside was faced with stone and glass making it look like a modern cathedral. He owned the top five floors 96 through 100. He lived alone and as such had more room then he could ever use. He heard the boy speak, so what if he was bored. When you could have anything you wanted what mattered. He heard him ask to give his name he would have to teach the boy a lesson.

He grabbed the boy by the neck his hand resting against the under side of his chin. With the other hand he tore and tore until the boy was naked from the neck to his belly button. "Listen, i have been tolerant of you but understand when i ask you something you will answer" His head fell onto his shoulder and he bit. Not hard enough to break the skin but hard enough to leave an imprint of his teeth. "I am the master you will do what i say, and if you ever act that way in front of others" As he leaned back a card shot out. It sliced through a small bundle of hair. "Well you are a smart boy guess"

((OOC: Nice description of the modern building! Sounds perfect.))

Riki's blue eyes widened as Iason took hold of his slender neck, the long fingers easily gripping much of it firmly. "Wha- h-hey!" he gasped as the other hand ripped his worn shirt away with surprising ease. There was fire in Iason's eyes when he spoke, controlled fire, but burning furiously. He seemed like the kind of being that often had his way with only words and looks. That was enough to knock anyone down.

"O-ow!" Riki yelped, more in uncomfortable surprise than in devastating pain of the bite. He inhaled sharply and winced, pushing on the tall demon's shoulder as he bit down. The boy was grateful when he stopped, his smooth, flat chest rising and falling from the adrenaline. Bare now were his undeveloped abs and pectoral muscles, growing towards tone but still very boyish. Something about Riki's vulnerable looking body detracted from his bold attitude, or rather made it...cute rather than at all intimidating.

"We've arrived, Iason." the driver spoke through the intercom into the separate backseat, assuming the two had already been properly acquainted. Riki couldn't help but smirk ever so slightly. "Iason...Ee-yah-son..." the boy whispered, rolling the name off his tongue multiple times and looking him directly in the eyes. Still, no mention of his own name.

(Edit: Sorry, I realized you edited your post to have Iason state his name but unfortunately I had already read it so I missed it and assumed he hadn't yet. >//< )

Stone arches surrounded a series of fifteen foot doors made of glass and framed in brass. The floors were made of Green marble with rough columns made of petrified wood. Down the center ran a man made river cut into the stone. A series of stair and landings flanked the straight sides of the river. At the top of each rise a waterfall cascaded into the pool below it. The earthy colors made the lobby feel more like a wooded glen. Green crystal chandeliers hung like moss from the ceiling. Natural light cascaded from above the man made river.

"Welcome Mr Iason" The clerk ignored the boy. They did not get paid to make waves. Te elevator stood back from the top of the last waterfall. It was all brass inside and out. The floor and ceiling the same green stone as the lobby. Iason could not see any guards but the building was one of the most secure in the city. The clerk did not even bat an eyelash as the shirtless boy passed him.

The elevator began to moved silently to the top floor of the building. Being so close to him was making his head light now. It was lust, but far stronger then he was used to. He was always in control the one being chased. This was all wrong somehow, a perversion of nature. "You need to bathe" He told the boy in a growl.

Riki was quite astonished upon entering the building; it was something he couldn't hold back. He'd never been inside such a modern and well kept building. It's like the air in here came from some other source. They passed by the lobby on the way to the elevator, and the boy caught a glimpse of several elites sat talking, surrounded by a few servants and...one male with a collar who waited patiently, sat down but not too close to either of them. That was a pet...Riki was sure of it. You could always tell by how they dressed and acted. Oddly, a good few people from the slums of Ceres seemed to hold pet servitude at the height of all jobs, like anything would be better than living on the streets like they did. Riki didn't feel the same way.

Out of curiosity, the servants turned to glance as they walked past; immediately they began to whisper. Who was that boy..shirtless and dressed like a punk off the street, shaggy dark hair and...no collar? Was that a human from Ceres? Riki made a quietly disapproving noise and continued to follow Iason, slightly embarrassed.

Being inside the elevator made the young boy feel equally light headed. The walls were glass, forcing him to remember just how high they were traveling. He could feel the demon's eyes on him. He could feel something brewing inside him, some horrible feeling like one gets when stared at by someone hatefully gorgeous. Riki did not want to find Iason attractive at all, but he couldn't help it.

"Do I? How kind of you." the boy snapped sharply at Iason, pushing past him and exciting the elevator as soon as they arrived.

Each of the five floors had its own color pallet three colors of stone, metal and cloth. The entire floor was sectioned into nine rooms. The center square and eight triangles. The rooms lit from the floor and ceiling a soft glow that hugged the lines between the walls and floor and ceiling. Iason moved slowly furniture was space but large and comfortable. Furniture was not art it was meant to be used. He had no art, even if the rugs and other fixtures seemed art like. The tub was round and bowled shaped and semitransparent. He moved to strip the last of the boys cloths. The tub was already full of rose colored and scented water. He began to strip off his own cloths the bath was more then big enough for two.

His body was perfect every form and shape flowed from one to the other. He climbed into the bath letting the water come up to his navel. He gave the boy a look that told him he would not allow him to question him. He could feel the unbearable hot water. The scents and chemicals seeped into his skin rejuvenating. His mind began to clear god help him when he saw the rest of the boy. He did not know why but images of him even now flashed through his mind. He tried to banish the thoughts what was he doing. He was making a foll of himself but he could not stop it.

Riki stood away from the tub, shooting Iason a look of desperate disapproval and tensing as the rest of his clothes were removed. He could do nothing to stop it; the demon's strength was overwhelmingly quick and smooth. The boy placed his hands immediately between his legs and blushed furiously, his round eyes narrowing. Why would the demon want to bathe with a human from the streets of Ceres? Surely, these actions would be frowned upon by the other elites. Then again, Riki would find that he'd get plenty of harsher treatment in front of the others, to set an example.

Iason's body was something of a masterpiece. Riki wasn't expecting to see it so soon, and averted his gaze immediately. The look in the demon's eyes told him that he would have no choice but to bathe with him. Cursing silently, the boy padded to the other side of the tub and sunk in, his little hips disappearing underneath the rosy water, then his tight, smooth stomach. Riki's body was milky pale and virtually hairless, something he'd been mocked for by more masculine folks. "Why...why am I in here?" the boy murmured, brushing dark bangs out of his eyes, but keeping a hand between his thighs. He hoped Iason didn't plan to make the boy wash him; he didn't know if he could handle servicing such a gorgeous form. His smooth, toned chest was like...marble...the tendrils of silken hair floating on the water's surface.

It was amusing to watch the boy try to keep a shred of his dignity. He seemed almost afraid of the water which made him laugh. The place he came from no doubt was not nearly this nice. If he wanted to kill him why bother with all this. He was a living god with the looks and grace humans could only envy. It was natural his perfect skin, hair and body as natural as for a human to draw breath. He stood up in the tub and moved closer to the boy who seemed to be trying to escape without leaving the tub. "Relax its just water, I don't bite ok so i do" He laughed with a smile. He chomped at the boy with a smile. He brushed the back of his hand against the boys cheek he would have some fun with him.

"You could be of some use and wash my back" He said with a smile moving to float in front of the boy. All sorts of bath tools stood on a table that hugged the back curb of the tub. Already the pink water was becoming more brown then pink. A shame he would have to empty the tub and have it cleaned. Iason reached among the sponges, cloths and other cleaning tools. "Here use this, while you are at it clean anything that might need cleaning" He said with a grin. He was taller then the boy but in the tub that would be less of a problem. He hopped he would not have to get cross with the boy again.

"Well I bite." Riki said crossly, looking incredibly dismissive but also shy as a schoolchild. He tensed as Iason drew nearer, watching the sleek, wet torso rise from the water and move towards him. The boy shivered as the larger hand caressed his cheek, feeling a strange twinge start in his stomach. What was that..? He felt an overwhelming urge to flee the bath and run naked for his life. Of course, he wouldn't.

"Do w-what?" the boy responded in disbelief, the request taking him by surprise. The whole situation was tugging him in a vague and unsettling direction. He decided not to protest further, grabbing a sponge and dunking it in the water. Riki rubbed the sponge down the long spine of the demon, roughly and without much care. Not enough to hurt, but more along the lines of a grumpy mother scrubbing her grubby child than a trained pet attending to his master. Soon, though, he would learn.

At first he though it was just a lack of experience on the boys part. But as the pressure remained constant he got the idea it was on purpose "More gentle" He scolded the boy. After another minute he felt the pressure continue and moved till he was almost on top of the boy. Water beaded of his perfect skin and he was distracted for a minute or three. Suddenly the light exploded plunging the room into darkness. Seconds latter candles burst into flame lighting the room.

"Be more gentle then that" He warned the boy. He did not ask he ordered. If he could not even do this simple thing correctly. He rolled his eyes looking up at the ceiling. His eye slid back to the pale soft form of the boys his shoulders hunched. Ne more gentle with him he is not fighting you on this. "Imagine my skin is like a piece of fruit not a marble statue" He instructed the boy. It is a lot harder to wash another person then ones self. You can feel the pressure on you're skin. Of course looking at his slender arms and clenched hands he was sure it was on purpose.

Riki startled as Iason turned around, unable to stop the natural reaction of cowering beneath him. The lights burst, casting everything from his vision and then relighting it with a softer glow of candlelight. The boy swallowed dryly, not pleased at all. He had nothing as an excuse.
"I..." the boy started, but then just hung his head slightly and nodded yes. It was definitely much wiser to remain docile while in this constricting situation, and wait until later to pounce..

Wetting the sponge again, Riki ran it smoothly over the tops of Iason's toned shoulders. His fingerstips brushed the smooth skin once and while, making the human blush heavily. He was actually quite good at this when he made an effort. Riki did fit something of a lovely vision of a pet, sat there slim and pale with the most graceful gestures. It was just his attitude that needed adjusting. "Are you satiafied.." the boy asked a bit stiffly, clearly maintaing any unwelcome sass. He pulled a stray lock of hair back off Iason's shoulders to join the others, just to make sure.

Iason considered what he should do next with the boy. It would be nice to see him naked for a while longer. Off course there was only thing better the nudity. Which was of course stripping them or having them strip. He stood up and made the boy dry his upper half before getting out. He then had him dry his lower half. Iason moved to inspect the boy and as an after thought began to dry him. He moved over his thin arms and shoulders. The towel moves over the thin torso and legs. He smiled as they both seemed to have gotten rid of all water.

"We need to cloth you, after all you can not go around naked" He knew some masters who tried. But those perverts were not looked upon well by others. The first item was a simple black choker. He moved naked and knelt down to place the collar on. He slid the choker around his thin bird like neck on front was a ball shaped silver bell. He smiled and ran his hand through his hair and kissed him on the forehead. He scooped the boy up in his arms and rained kisses over his face neck and chest. He walked towards his bedroom, he was so weak willed.

Riki was dreading the moment that he was expected to dry Iason's body. He felt so childish, gritting his teeth and feeling the tops of his ears go pink. He couldn't help it; who in their right mind would be able act like they didn't have a god standing in front of them? The guys back at Ceres wouldn't believe this...well, once he returned, at least. Or...if? The dark haired teen ran the towel over Iason's hips dutifully, specifically keeping his eyes from wandering any lower than his navel. His anxiety and shyness was obviously present in his round blue eyes.

He was taken by surprise when Iason moved to dry him, his slender hands once again lingering between his legs out of embarrassment. Riki focused down and to the left as this happened, feeling the towel sweeping the warm droplets from his slender legs, his arms, shoulders and present collarbones. Riki nodded his head at the statement, wanting desperately to be clothed. His mind wandered back to the servants he'd seen, dressed in little cutoff midriff shirts, collars and tight pants. Where was all of this going..? The quiet tinkling of a bell brought him back to reality, and he looked down in confusion at the collar Iason had just placed around his small neck. "Wha- what is...why?" Riki stuttered, unable to properly form a question.

Riki wiggled slightly as he was scooped up into the strong arms of the demon, too surprised to comment. The kisses to his face kept him silent and blushing; what kind of persuasion was this? He wanted to resist but...everything about Iason was so tempting...something inside him wanted to give him what he wanted, whatever that was...but another part of him was still the cocky boy from the streets.

Back
Top Bottom