Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Persephone Society (DudeMeister and Sensualist)

Claire pushed her fingertips in the bed, her hands pressing up off the sheets, her back arching as she strained up to meet Lucas' kiss. She responded eagerly, with willing lips parted and suckling at his, her tongue flicking out to coax him deeper, almost frustrated by his gentleness, begging for more. She cooed and moaned as he sent his mouth exploring lower, lifting herself slightly to let the towel fly away as he stripped her of it with his teeth, grinning with wicked invitation.

“Oh... ohhhh... Lllucas...” she drew out his name, her back falling against the bed as he opened her legs and found them eager to stretch wide in compliance. Claire's sex was smooth and bare, the blushing nether lips slightly swollen with arousal, puffy and sensitive and pouting open to reveal the slick mother-of-pearl folds within. He saw it pulse as his tongue drew teasingly close to the perfumed petals, her inner muscles clenching in anticipation that made the vulva wink As he touched her love-bud with his tongue she gave a throaty moan, one hand darting down to tangle her fingers in his hair, getting as much of a grip on the short dark strands as she could. Her other arm arched up, bringing her fingers to her mouth so she could sink her perfect white teeth into one knuckle, moaning in pleasure around it as his tongue wound through her womanhood.

“Eat my pussy, baby... eat it up. God, I'm so wet for you...” Claire whimpered, her tight little ass clenching, thrusting her hips a desperate fraction of an inch up to grind her sex against his mouth. Her juices did indeed coat his lips and tongue, and her fingers trembled as they tugged hard on his hair.

Lucas could feel Claire's eagerness and need as they kissed, tasting her warm and soft lips as they seemed to meld with his own in an intimate union. It was his habit to slowly tease who he was with, that only made it better for what was to come. He was gentle for now...that didn't mean he wouldn't plow her for all she was worth later. He felt the weight shift in the bed as she laid before him, relishing the taste of her warm pussy as his tongue gently coaxed it into higher arousal. He felt her essence coat his tongue and lips as he slurped within her, his tongue slowly slithering up towards her clit, only to lap at it rapidly and with wild abandon. Lucas looked at the pleasured expression on her face, smirking as she moaned his name and stretched out willingly for his attentions.

Feeling her dainty digits grasp through his hair, his own head met her hips as she arched her back in delight, urging him to eat her out. He chuckled against her entrance, a low groan vibrating against her moist folds as his head thrashed around between her legs, his tongue and lips working in tandem to bring her to her release. The brief respite to his otherwise intense and rapid oral pleasuring was spent licking his own fingers, his lips moistening the digits before they flowed within her, arching and wriggling within her as his tongue lapped almost furiously at her sensitive pearl. Lewd slurping sounds could be heard as ate out her cunt with plenty of gusto

“Oh... ohhh fuhhhckkk...” Claire moaned forcefully as Lucas's tongue started wildly lashing her clit. Her flat tummy undulated as all the muscles from her knees to her stomach clenched in time with her core, the tight vaginal sheathe gripping at nothing in response to the stimulation of her nerve-rich clitty. Claire's fingers curled into claws, her nails raking desperately at his scalp, coaxing him closer, begging him for more with a gesture. As he grew more aggressive and thirsty in his oral attentions she stifled a scream of delight with her knuckle, then reached down with both hands, grabbing the back of Lucas' head and trying to push it harder against her creamy sex, jerking her hips to grind herself against his open mouth.

A shiver of pleasure ran through her and she released him, her knees spreading as wide as they could on the bed, both her fists flying down to pound against the mattress. “Mm-mm-mmmh!” she whimpered as he paused his tongue-work to lick his fingers. “G-god. Don't stop... don't stop!” Claire gasped as he pushed his fingers inside her, rocking her body to ride the digits eagerly until her juices ran down to Lucas' knuckles. “Yes... yes... yes...” she mewled, breathlessly, gathering the sheets up into two knots in her hands, writhing on the bed, her body tensing, tightening, dripping wet around his fingers and against his lips...

Claire's rather vocal expression of her pleasure coaxed Lucas even more. As she pulled down on his head, he offered no resistance, his hot and wet tongue slurping rapidly at her clit. His lips gently suckled on her wet and sensitive pearl as his head moved from side to side between her legs. As his fingers curled within her, he coaxed and prodded to find her most sensitive inner region. Lucas wanted nothing more at this moment than to bring her to a delicious climax, to overwhelm her with sheer pleasure. Part of it was in appreciation of the act itself, another was in tribute to her uncanny sensual wiles...and yet another was the prospect of the payback. Claire seemed to be an insatiable minx, and they had not even gotten to the main event yet! He growled lowly against her flower, her slow grinding hips bringing her sweet and warm sex that much closer to his lips.

Lucas felt her relinquish her hold of his hair. Although he missed her dainty fingers digging into his scalp, he found her moans and mewls of pleasure to be irresistible, so he acquiesced to her request and didn't stop for an instant. His digits invaded her warm pussy at increasing speed, being helped by the entirety of his arm as his tongue and lips ate out her clitoris with more of a ragged and primal sexual urge. As her legs parted even further than before, he took the opportunity to caress her thigh gently. From how she was undulating in sheer delight and pleasure, she wasn't long now from her sweet release.

“Ohhh, FUCK!” Claire screamed, as if she didn't give a damn about anyone in the whole hotel hearing her. Eyes rolled back in her head, she writhed in bliss, plucking at the sheets, kicking at the floor with her bare feet, lifting her whole body up as if his mouth was a magnet, then collapsing back as the arch of her back fell. She moaned, deeply and wildly, her inner muscles clenching hard around Lucas' fingers as waves of quivering pleasure ran through her body, her tightness almost forcing his digits out of her as she soaked his hand with her creamy juices.

“Ohwww, ohwww, ohwww...” the girl panted, shuddering and gasping as the orgasm wracked her, and she desperately pushed at Lucas' head, begging for mercy for her over-sensitive, over-aroused clit. Claire rolled to the side on the bed, legs pressed together until her thighs shook, ass pointed his way, breathing the cool air needily until the aftershocks left her. “Mhhhm...” she sighed at last, curling kittenishly on the sheets, reaching up to drag her fingertips from her parted lips, over the swells of her breasts, drawing faint lines in her skin from chest to belly with her nails. “Lucas... wow.”

Claire pushed herself up with one arm, gracefully half-reclining on her side as she gazed down at the man. Her teeth dug coyly into her bottom lip as she raised her hand, beckoning to him seductively with one curled finger.

As she screamed 'Oh Fuck' so emphatically in the throes of her pleasure, Lucas relentlessly kept up his ministrations right to the end. He felt her feminine essence coat his fingers and his mouth as she achieved her pure bliss, however that only seemed to drive him into a lustful frenzy as he did not let up. Her undulating body was irresistible to behold, until finally she pressed against him to beg for mercy, her over sensitive body wracked with to much pleasure after her orgasm. He let her have her space and drew his fingers from within her, satisfying his desire to taste her by licking up his digits to cleanse them of the wetness Claire left there.

"I'm glad that you liked it Claire. It's only fair that I get you off after all that teasing, but I'm under the impression that you usually are the one doing that." he said as he watched her catch her breath, her body curling as she slowly climbed down from cloud nine. His eyes settled upon her smooth and lovely legs, the round aesthetically pleasing view of her ass. As Claire turned to him, he gazed into her eyes before they lowered to her lips, still crimson from the rouge that she wore. He saw her perfect pearly white teeth sink into her lower lip, and was drawn in by her beckoning gesture for him to join her.

"Who knew that you were such a screamer? I can get used to you moaning my name" he added as he slowly crawled beside her, reclining on his side to gently kiss her lips. His hands settled on her side to caress her, not settling on any handful of her. Lucas soon broke the kiss and held her hand, weaving his calloused fingers through her smooth digits wantonly as he gazed into her eyes.

Claire shivered pleasantly as the last tingles of her orgasm tingled in her fingertips, made her toes curl, nipples harden and clit pulse. She gave voice to a husky, silky moan as Lucas' deadly hands moved over her creamy skin, exploring every feminine curve with a surety and passion that only made her hungry for more. She opened her mouth like an offering as he moved in to kiss her, shamelessly tasting her own juices on his lips, flicking her tongue lithely over his teeth. She smiled and squeezed his hand when he took hers, but soon disentangled her fingers and moved them to his body. Her hands caressed his broad shoulders and toned chest as she pulled herself in for another kiss, her satin thighs brushing his muscular ones, the back of her calf hooked around his. Claire curved her hands around his pectorals and teasingly abraded his nipples with her palms.

Suddenly, she shoved Lucas back as hard as she could, pressing him onto his back and rolling on top of him. Her ripe breasts swayed down and crushed to his thighs as she play-pinned him, glossy strands of ravenette hair falling to tickle his stomach as she stretched herself up his body. “Mhhhm. I've never screamed like that before, baby. But you're right, I am a tease... and that's just what I'm going to do.” Her face tilted up, Claire gazed along Lucas' prone body like a sex-kitten, and slowly pushed her pointed tongue out between her lips. She ducked her head and drew her warm, nimble tongue along the lines of his abdominal muscles... tracing them, defining them with lingering licks. She worked her tongue too and fro, exploring his body as her hands ran up and down his sides, her hair tickling his hard manhood... her warm, perfumed breath washing over it as she came tantalisingly close to running her tongue along the stiff member, only to pull away and leave him frustrated.

“I'm going to tease you... and tease you... and tease you...” Claire purred, licking almost to the base of his cock, then leaning back to resume planting kisses along his Adonis' girdle. “And never please you. Unless...” she raised her arm, twisting her wrist so that the silver, pomegranate-embossed bracelet caught the light. “You don't ask[/i] me to... you don't beg me to.. you tell me to.”

Lucas enjoyed the kiss he shared with Claire, letting her taste her own essence that coated her tongue and lips. His own leg entangled along her's as he felt her fingers caress his muscular body. Lucas replied in kind as his calloused palm gently caressed her toned abdomen and moved up to grasp a breast. He bit his lip in appreciation at it's weight and shape as his thumb brushed against her delicious pink nipple. His own pectorals seemed to flex under her touch, the dense and fibrous surface reacting to her affections.

Before he knew it she pushed him over to his back and playfully pinned his body down. He chuckled and didn't even make a move to resist. He was too caught up in her playful teasings, groaning as he looked down at her as she spoke in that sultry seductive voice of her's. Lucas slowly reached down to brush a tendril of her black hair from his abdomen. It was then when his core was graced with her lithe tongue which caused him to breath in sharply. He would savor all the teasing he could bear. He moaned softly as he felt her tongue lick lower and lower, her caring hands caressing her sides as he expected her next move...only to look down at her in surprise as he heard her ultimatum. At that point it was too much to bear. Her raven locks tickled his sensitive cock, her breath evaporated against his body like a feathered wing. Groaning he watched as she showed him her pomegranate bracelet and told him that he'd never reap the rewards of her body, until she told him to pleasure him.

"Mmmm, have it your way Claire. I've enjoyed your teasing so far, but in this position it's becoming overwhelming. So, I order you to pleasure me with all your worth. I order you to suck my cock, and do it like you mean it. Suck me for every drop I have, and then I'll pound you for the rest of the night." he said, smirking devilishly. Lucas desired nothing more than a night of debauchery and sensual excess. Now was his time to get off.

Claire's chin rested on Lucas' stomach, her head rising and falling as he breathed and the muscles clenched. Watching him with a wicked smile on her lips, she slowly wrapped her pale, soft fingers around the base of his shaft, squeezing it tight and brushing the skin slightly up and down.

“I thought you'd never ask,” she purred, lifting her head up and opening her mouth wide. Glistening lips stretched to engulf his cock, a warm cushion of breath washing over the head, followed by the tight, wet suction of her kiss closing in. Claire's pout wrapped nicely around the tip of Lucas' manhood, holding the thick bulge against her tongue and undulating it slowly. She licked all over it like a lollypop, and her hand massaged the bottom half of his shaft, pumping slowly as she rolled her head in circles, working her whole mouth around him.

Flattening her hand against his stomach, Claire pushed her head down, slowly sucking inch after inch of hard flesh between her lips, coating him with her saliva. “Mhhhm...” she moaned, her voice muffled as she swallowed her spit and his precum, cheeks pulled tight around his cock and tongue writhing against the underside. She curled her other hand down beneath his balls, holding them in her palm, weighing them, massaging them, coaxing the cum to flow. Claire raised her eyes to meet Lucas' gaze, her cheeks hollow, plush, painted lips swollen around his girth, dark waves of hair framing her face as she showed her cocksucking enthusiasm. Raising her head, her mouth made wet slurping sounds as she broke the tight suction, gasping a quick breath before smearing her tongue all over his cock from head to shaft to balls, leaving it dripping wet with saliva.

Lucas as he gazed at Claire with lustful need as she rested her chin against his abdomen. Slowly his hand reached down to caress her cheek gently before his fingers brushed through her black hair. For whatever reason, he always had a preference for a raven haired beauty. Feeling her fingers grasp his stiff girth, he bit his lip appreciatively and relinquished his hold of her hair. Reclined back his eyes drifted down to witness her in action, her warm pleasant smelling breath evaporating against his aroused flesh, preluding the sublime sensual kiss as her crimson lips wrapped around his sensitive tip. Immediately the muscles of his core and thighs clenched in surprised pleasure before he let out a weak moan as he felt her tongue slowly begin to undulate at the sensitive crevice of his glans. Biting his lower lip Lucas eyed Claire as she expertly began to pivot her head in slow delicious semi circles as she worked her mouth against the very apex of his cock. Her tongue never ceased to amaze him as it lapped the taut surface of his skin.

"Mhmmm...just like that Claire. Edge me gradually..." he said, almost struggling to speak underneath her ministrations. Lucas had never been blown this well before in his life, feeling an intense warmth at his cheeks as his heart rate quickened in excitement. Closing his eyes momentarily he breathed slowly to control himself. As much as he desired to pound Claire, he wanted to enjoy this blowjob as much as he could. It had been a while since his last night with a woman, and he meant to savor every moment of it. A surprised hissing breath emanated from him as he felt her hand against his core, the tight suction of her lips inviting more and more of his length into her mouth. Wet and sloppy sounds came from her lips as she pleasured him, his leg moving aside eagerly when he felt her hand fondle his balls. The sensitive orbs seemed elusive to her touch at first, until Lucas relaxed fully under her.

"This feels so good babe..." he moaned huskily as he tensed himself within her warm and inviting lips, his cock almost painfully stiff, smiling as he gazed into her own eyes in appreciation of her grand gift. As Claire raised her head and pulled her lips from his tongue, he felt her slobbering tongue smear her dripping saliva all over his manhood.

"As much as I like your beautiful hair, here..." he said, sitting up slowly and taking the hair tie that she wore around her wrist, gathering up her black locks into a ponytail behind her head. Once her face was free of of all distractions he laid back fully to let her continue, his cock glistening with the wetness of her mouth.

The corners of Claire's mouth lifted slightly as Lucas pulled her hair up and tied it back, out of the way. Maybe it was out of concern for her comfort... maybe just so he could enjoy an unobstructed view of her mouth wrapped around his stiff dick. Either way, she didn't mind.

Her finger ran along the seam between his testes, lightly tickling his sac as she lathered him up with her tongue. She liked nothing better than giving a wet, sloppy blowjob... ensuring his cock was nice and slick would make what came next easier. Saliva rolled down the length of his shaft, glistening on his mons pubis and soaking his balls. Licking her lips as she grinned up at the man around his twitching shaft, Claire drew her hands together, wrapping them both around the base of his cock and pressed her lips against the tip. She sucked Lucas' cockhead into her mouth and held the shaft vertical with her hands, her fingers rippling slightly as if she was playing the flute. Claire's ponytail began to whip against her neck and shoulders as she started to bob her head... working her lips over the head of his manhood, sucking it firmly and taking just the first few inches into her mouth. But those few inches, she treated royally. She inhaled hard, creating pleasing pressure and pulling her cheeks in, and her tongue lapped against the sensitive underside of the head. A soft, wet thwup, thwup, thwup sound filled the room as she fucked the top of Lucas' cock with her mouth, lapping, sucking, slurping until spit ran down his shaft and over her fingers laced around the base, stroking him.

After a few intense minutes of this, though, she changed tack again. Claire took a deep breath and lunged forward, moving her body up slightly, pushing her head down. She relaxed her throat, held her tongue against the bottom of her mouth and impaled herself on him. Gluck! The ravenette eased her lips down his shaft, smearing lipstick and saliva, until her pout was wrapped around the very base of Lucas' cock, against his sac and stomach. Her eyes watered, and he could see the bulge of his shaft passing down her neck. Claire bobbed her head carefully, sliding her face up and down a few inches, working his shaft into her throat until she started to gag, then snapped up. Panting for breath, Claire grinned in triumph, her smoky mascara running a little down her pale cheeks. “I've never... deep throat... anyone so... big... before,” she whispered. "Wanted... to see if I could." She leaned down to drag her tongue sensually from Lucas' balls to the tip of his cock, before placing her lips back around it and sinking down again.

Lucas caught sight of Claire's slight smile as her agile mouth was stuffed with his member. It seemed that she was appreciative of his gesture as she sucked his dick enthusiastically. He exhaled in a slow pressured moan as he felt her satin tongue lick the seam of his sack gently, his core tensing in pleasure under her hand. After feeling the poor effort of amateurs, he appreciated Claire's talented lips moving up and down his cock effortlessly. Feeling her lips tighten and watching as her cheeks drew in as she treated the first few inches of his cock better than any woman had. Her nimble fingers caressed the base as spit dripped down his shaft, lathering his cock and balls with a generous film of wetness. Lucas couldn't stifle his moans any more as she pretty much made naughty and sensual love to his cock, the sounds her mouth made turning him on. The sloppy sucking sounds added a lot to the whole experience, seeing her lipstick smear sexily against his rod.

"Mmmm...you go Claire." he said, before he shut the fuck up at what happened next. He felt her lips relax from his girth as she moved her head up slightly to engulf his cock fully. In a mixture of pleasured shock and awe, he moaned her name emphatically as she was the first woman to ever deep throat his length. Smirking as she gasped for air and smirked triumphantly, he wiped the slowly streaking mascara from her cheek.

"I must say I'm impressed. I know you are doing this dutifully, and that we still have a while to go...but is there anything I can get for you as thanks?" he asked as she continued to suck his cock for all he was worth.

She smirked as Lucas cried her name forcefully, taking it as evidence of a job well done. His sounds of pleasure encouraged her to do it again, and this time her throat was more relaxed and every inch of him was coated with spit, helping it slide back deep into her. Claire's breath gusted from her nose as she forced her head down, her hands flat on the man's hips as she moaned and gagged wetly on the thick meat that filled her neck. She felt the hard curve of him filling her throat, her neck muscles quivering and rippling, making swallowing motions that seemed to coax him deeper. As her lips reached the base she slipped her tongue out, wriggling it against the underside of his shaft and brushing the tip ticklishly against his balls as she deep throated him.

Claire rose with another gasp for air, nuzzling her face against Lucas' palm as he brushed away the black tear from her cheek. She quirked her brow at his question. “Get me?” she inquired, before bending her head down and nestling her face low between Lucas' legs. Her puffy, smeared lips parted, and she sucked one of his testes into her mouth, gently sucking it, rolling it around her warm soft mouth. She transferred her attention to the other, lapping her tongue firmly against the flesh, delicately sucking on the ball... then stretching her mouth wide to engulf them both, as her hand pumped Lucas' spit-soaked shaft.

The assassin made no further efforts to stifle his cries of pleasure. Uncontrollably his body writhed beneath her, his gentle touches caressing her face as her head bobbed up and down his cock. Claire did such a great job of gobbling his dick that the thought to fuck her throat didn't even occur to him. His toes curled back in sheer delight as he through his head back and gasped breathlessly, feeling her take his rod inch by inch in it's entirety down her throat. No doubt after her last intake she found it easier to deep throat his member, the moistened column easing it's way into the tight confines. Lucas felt her dribble more and slurp up her juices as she gagged slightly, looking into her eyes as she swallowed his wet and thick meat, the quivering muscles of her neck tightening and relaxing around him. He bit his lower lip as he tensed himself within her warm and wet confines before she pulled off of him and gasped for breath.

"Well you know...a present? Or would that be weird?" he asked her, only to be interrupted by her ministrations as she settled herself lower between his legs and began to tease his testicles. Gasping sharply at the agile brushing of her tongue, he soon began to feel his impending climax shake him, the pleasant quakes and spasms taking him at his core.

"Oh fuck Claire...I'm so close!!!" he yelled in bliss as he panted and grunted desperately. Lucas's entire body quaked and spasmed as the blinding pleasure overtook his form. He fell back down to the bed and bridged his hips slightly as his cock erupted like Mt. Vesuvius, torrential fluid escaping it rapidly. His were shut tight in sheer ecstasy, so he didn't know were his seed ended up.

Claire felt a thrill of excitement course through her body as she watched Lucas writhe and moan on the bed beneath her, felt his cock shudder in her mouth. The ability to reduce such a dangerous man to a pleasure-wracked state, his body under her control via the heated flesh between her lips... it made her core clench in arousal. She sucked even harder, bobbed her head faster, licked more eagerly, determined to bring him off as hard and satisfyingly as he had done to her.

“Mhhhm... mhhhm... mhhhm...” she moaned as her mouth pumped along his length, slick with saliva, her ponytail thrashing. As Lucas bucked his hips up in the throes of orgasm he plunged so deep that Claire gagged again. Gluck! She reared back, panting for breath as her eyes watered and made the eyeshadow on her lower lids smear, but grabbed his pulsing cock in both hands and jerked it hard towards her wide, willing mouth. “Uh, uh, uh!” Claire cooed encouragingly as his throbbed between her tight fingers, his seed erupting in sticky spurts. Hot cum coated her tongue, hit the back of her throat, strands of it dripping down her chin and marking her cheeks.

As Lucas slumped back Claire lifted herself up, crawling up his panting body twitching in the afterglow of his orgasm. She straddled his waist and rested her hips against his stomach, his cock brushing her ass and the curve of her lower back as it twitched, and gazed down at him seductively. Claire dragged her tongue between her lips, displaying the pearly seed that covered it, then slowly swallowed. Her fingers ran over her face, gathering up the stray jets of his cum with her nails and palms and inhaling them, carefully cleaning every speck of the stuff and savouring it. Licking her lips in satisfaction, she reached back and curled her hand lightly around Lucas' shaft, gently stroking the sensitive meat with a feathery touch. Her other hand slid down her stomach, sliding her fingers along her wet pink slit and finding the little pearl of her clit. She caressed herself, massaging her labial lips and circling her finger around the pleasure bud with a moan.

“You liked that, mhhhm?” she smirked down at him, rolling her hips slightly along his abdomen, her juices leaving a slick smear as she fingered herself and stroked him.

Uncontrollably quaking at the threshold of bliss, he looked down at Claire through half lidded eyes, his mouth hanging open in stupefied pleasure as he panted desperately. His rippling core lathered with a slight layer of sweat, he tensed himself as much as he could, hoping to stave off his impending undoing as her red smeared lips pumped rapidly against his slick shaft. Lucas was utterly at the mercy of the revenette's attentions, her slight rumbling moan imparting added vibration to his shaft. He held up like quite a champ for as long as he could, savoring each lasting moment as she worked overtime to bring him off as hard and satisfying as she could. Claire's neck muscles must've been sore from overexertion, her head bobbing up and down as her willing throat invited his tip. At last be began to lose further control of himself and he heard her gag as his hips bridged suddenly.

He lowered himself as quick as he could and felt draw back, her hot breath evaporating against his lathered cock as both her hands jacked him, aiming his cock into her hungry and willing mouth. Her cooing moans were more than he could take, they seemed to get him off as much as her touch. Grunting and growling loudly he erupted intensely, warm projected cum spurting onto her tongue and lips. He had to hand it to the woman that she aimed rather well. So mind blowing was his orgasm that he swore he saw stars. Lucas never recalled cumming so much before.

She left him a pile of panting flesh, looking into her eyes as she crawled alongside him, feeling her luscious hips and ass against his trembling core. Looking down he saw her multitask so efficiently, hissing slightly as she touched his overstimulated dick. He looked into her eyes hotly, his twitching cock remaining hard as stone.

"Oh, I've enjoyed that immensely. I'm impressed" he said, leaning over to kiss her forehead. He was still slightly reluctant to kiss her lips just yet, after what just shot past them. His hands came up to caress her cheeks, brushing the smeared smoky eyeshadow from beneath her eyes.

"I hope you didn't hurt your throat on my account." Lucas said with concern, leaning over to kiss the sensitive flesh of her neck as he rolled them over slightly. Hovering over her, he situated himself between her legs and kissed down her neck, his eyes drifting over her luscious breasts. Looking straight up into her eyes, his tongue slowly unfurled out of his mouth and traced her nipple in clockwise circles. His other hand groped her other breast, tweaking the tasty pink nub between thumb and index finger. Lucas took his sweet time with her breasts, worshiping them gently with his mouth and hands. It was a few minutes before he realized he was forgetting the task at hand, and he relinquished a nipple from his lips.

"Now Claire...I'd say it's time for the main event" he said with a smirk, his cock slowly running down to tease her clit and her warm opening. Gently embracing her, he eased his slick column into her wet confines right down to the hilt. He postured up slightly to allow her room to breath, not wanting to smother the Persephone who pleasured him so willingly. He knew what this was. There wasn't any romantic feelings between the two...but that didn't mean they couldn't reap the rewards of passion for a night. His hips collided with her's in intense deliberate thrusts. His cock drilled into her powerfully at a slower tempo, his hands drifting up her body.

"Mmmm...let me see those ravenette locks of yours" he smirked, his fingers losing themselves in her hair as he gently undid her hair tie and tossed it aside. Leaning closer to her, he got over his previous reservations with kissing and captured her lips in a warm and tender union. His hips bucked into her's at a slightly quicker pace as his fingers caressed her head through her hair.

Back
Top Bottom