Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome) [First Post Has Status]

Back from my late lunch!

launch-i-said-lunch-kim-jong-un.jpg

Jolie said:
Back from my late lunch!

launch-i-said-lunch-kim-jong-un.jpg

Haha, that picture!
I would share but I haven't written anything yet. I just woke up to use the bathroom. I have to sleep a little longer but if you're here when I wake up then I can :)

. .here again, please quote me.

starfish said:
Haha, that picture!
I would share but I haven't written anything yet. I just woke up to use the bathroom. I have to sleep a little longer but if you're here when I wake up then I can :)

Morning!

Jolie said:
starfish said:
Haha, that picture!

Morning!

Good morning!
I asked the site owner (I think? Darkangel76) if it was possible to restore the journal posts I deleted, she replied just now and said it wasn't possible. Other than that, I'm not sure I belong on this site at all but I shouldn't complain about that in your journal. I'm so rude.

coolest_brother_ever_coffee_mug-r4f8d8fbc91cf416a86671cb70aeb9ec0_x7jpm_8byvr_324.jpg

I have the coolest brother ever. Unfortunately, I mainly connect with him through Skype and telephone. Yesterday, he said he's definitely coming out for T-Day. Spoke to mom afterward and we were all gushing, because we're pathetic enough to think that him flying in for Thanksgiving is the most awesome thing since

Medium-Sliced-Half-Half-Bread.jpg

His field is computer science and math stuff (he stole all the "math brain" in our family, I was the girl my family hired a tutor for three days a week to get my pre-calc grade up; didn't work). A company is flying him out Monday for a final job interview and they make some component that's a little faster and cooler than what's out there now, and I'm like, Wow!

Big money, cool shit, you've got to be out of your mind. And he's like, "Oh, they want me to socialize with them after work, I don't know if that's going to happen."

Whatever! It's not that he's a big introvert or anything; he just prefers to spend his off-time working with music and sound systems and playing in his little band with friends. Plus, I suspect, he secretly thinks Silicone Valley is a bit too mainstream.

1uOWbd9.jpg

hipster_belle_by_lucien_christophe-d66azbi.png

tumblr_mb88j9ccLg1r35hjeo1_500.jpg

On another note, I mentioned that I got invited on a date to a gun range.

Shooting_range_Glock.jpg

I thought, sounds a little cool. I'm the kind of girl who has never even held a gun, let alone shot one, so this would be a new experience in life. Unfortunately, I kind of blew him off this week, so time to pick up the phone and follow up ... or not. I haven't quite decided. I could paint my toenails instead this weekend.

0d2599030f44a5f6d9bbfeda9c4708070a9fec05106ca290945681d52bfe4f7e.jpg

If I sound like a bitch, I don't mean to, but I think I really just want to catch up on sleep and do nothing new and cool this weekend. So I think I'm going to punt this gun shooting thing to another weekend. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. By the way, it's not a romantic date. He's just a really good friend who found out I had never shot a gun and wanted to pop that particular cherry for me.

GG_cherry.jpg

starfish said:
Jolie said:
starfish said:
Haha, that picture!

Morning!

Good morning!
I asked the site owner (I think? Darkangel76) if it was possible to restore the journal posts I deleted, but she didn't even reply to my pm.
I think she hates me but I'm not even sure because of which of my posts. Probably all of them... I wonder if I should leave the site. No one talks to me, no one has suggested a roleplay that isn't 100% smut and even that was only one person. And apparently no one likes me. shouldn't have expressed any opinions, but this site is so boring with no one talking to me or planning an rp with me that I browsed threads, found some that called for opinions and posted. My bad I guess...

Hey Star! Sorry this site isn't working out for you. That does suck. I wonder if there's a site that focuses on non-erotic role play. Might be a better fit? And yeah, I doubt they back up old journal posts. But I don't know about that one way or the other.

Good luck to your brother on his Job interview! I hope he gets a job he both enjoys and that pays well :)
Congrats on having an awesome friend as well. I hope you enjoy the shooting range when you do go!

starfish said:
Good luck to your brother on his Job interview! I hope he gets a job he both enjoys and that pays well :)
Congrats on having an awesome friend as well. I hope you enjoy the shooting range when you do go!

thank-you.jpg

Haha, I'm all imagey this morning. But really, thanks!

Jolie said:
Jolie said:

Hey Star! Sorry this site isn't working out for you. That does suck. I wonder if there's a site that focuses on non-erotic role play. Might be a better fit? And yeah, I doubt they back up old journal posts. But I don't know about that one way or the other.

Oh no, you quoted me before I edited my post.
I don't know if I should find a different site or give up on doing rps without sex... but it's actually UNPLEASANT for me to write out long explicit sex scenes, unlike real life sex, it doesn't make me squirm (for whatever reason) and it takes the joy out of RP'ing for me and it feels like a chore to write out that stuff...maybe I should just give up altogether.

starfish said:
I don't know if I should find a different site or give up on doing rps without sex... but it's actually UNPLEASANT for me to write out long explicit sex scenes, unlike real life sex, it doesn't make me squirm (for whatever reason) and it takes the joy out of RP'ing for me and it feels like a chore to write out that stuff...maybe I should just give up altogether.

If it's not fun and feels like a chore, definitely don't do it. And oh my! This site is dedicated to explicit sex scenes. The funny thing is I tend to skip over those scenes in my romance novels (yeah I chew through a LOT of romance novels). But I don't mind writing sex scenes as long as I'm feeling some connection with the characters or the scene.

And just to alert anyone reading this, I updated my status,

Post Rate: A Bit Later, Maybe Late Morning (October 31, 2014)

[img=479x352]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PTZQ2h5nuvA/VEijQzLUZAI/AAAAAAAAAII/oh9iTT3ch5A/w958-h705-no/DSC_1372_pe%2B-%2BCopy.jpg[/img]​

As I said, today, I'm just moving slowly. Not sure why. One of my role play partners has a cold and maybe I've psychically gotten it through the Internet.

That can totally happen. Right?

Jolie said:
starfish said:

If it's not fun and feels like a chore, definitely don't do it. And oh my! This site is dedicated to explicit sex scenes. The funny thing is I tend to skip over those scenes in my romance novels (yeah I chew through a LOT of romance novels). But I don't mind writing sex scenes as long as I'm feeling some connection with the characters or the scene.

And just to alert anyone reading this, I updated my status,

Post Rate: A Bit Later, Maybe Late Morning (October 31, 2014)

[img=479x352]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-PTZQ2h5nuvA/VEijQzLUZAI/AAAAAAAAAII/oh9iTT3ch5A/w958-h705-no/DSC_1372_pe%2B-%2BCopy.jpg[/img]​

As I said, today, I'm just moving slowly. Not sure why. One of my role play partners has a cold and maybe I've psychically gotten it through the Internet.

That can totally happen. Right?

Haha!I love everything you post! And yes, that can absolutely happen! Besides biology, I double majored in computer science and I can tell you that computer viruses can actually act as carriers for biological viruses.

I kinda only noticed that after joining. :(
I found this place with a search engine. Honestly I don't know any other forums. I'm kinda lost...

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUsoVlDFqZg#t=71[/video]

A little music to listen to as I write.

[img=200x180]http://lowres.jantoo.com/food-drink-carrot_sticks-eats-beg-beggar-carrot-12241301_low.jpg[/img]​

Thought I had a cold,
no energy, lethargic.
Munched on my carrot sticks,
trying to lose
those two extra pounds.

Got through my snacks,
my lunch,
all by ten.

Perking up now,
feeling my old zip.
No cold after all,
but looking around,
the remains of lunch
... and two snacks,
tell me
those two pounds
will be around
come New Year's Day.

[img=300x158]http://boardofwisdom.com/cachetogo/images/quotes/611658.png[/img]

Mr. Quixotic is one of the most creative thread slingers around. And I'm not ashamed to confess, he's inspired me to fine tune my own pitch. If offering your first born is what it takes, so be it.

article-2130993-12A1D848000005DC-606_634x627-%281%29.jpg

You know what! Forget the role play, just take the little tyke and send me a pre-written story. I'll plug my character's name in.

Jolie said:
Mr. Quixotic is one of the most creative thread slingers around. And I'm not ashamed to confess, he's inspired me to fine tune my own pitch. If offering your first born is what it takes, so be it.

article-2130993-12A1D848000005DC-606_634x627-%281%29.jpg

You know what! Forget the role play, just take the little tyke and send me a pre-written story. I'll plug my character's name in.

Come on Jolie, the least you could have done was give me a free bump as well :) I appreciate the appreciation though, and maybe your post caused me to chuckle, just a touch.

Mr Quixotic said:
Come on Jolie, the least you could have done was give me a free bump as well :) I appreciate the appreciation though, and maybe your post caused me to chuckle, just a touch.

I considered it.

But as your current thread was already high up the first page, I forwent the bump. Plus, in case you weren't amused (even a bit), I lacked the desire to clutter up your deliciously deviant request with my own derivative drivel.

P.S. I of course use syncophatic to indicate my innate ability to interpret architectural drawings while in a reclined position.

Orgy.jpg

Quixotic is the undisputed title holder for best thread stylings. But I do run across others that make me smile. For example, I love Admiral Pancake's turn of phrase in his thread: Classy Gangbang.

Can you have a classy gang bang? Tea, cookies, condoms? Every time I peruse the men's request thread, I briefly pause as I ponder and imagine a classy gang bang.

I slept wonderfully last night. I've started doing yoga in the mornings and I really like the way I feel after I get done with a session. Beautifully, gently, stretched out.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Vz_Sk8gZ8[/video]

The Boss sings Nebraska, truly an eerie song, based on the true story of 19-year-old spree killer Charles Starkweather and his 14-year-old girlfriend, Caril Ann Fugate.

[img=400x250]http://cdn.thedailybeast.com/content/dailybeast/articles/2012/06/27/new-life-is-redemption-for-caril-ann-fugate-who-still-claims-innocence-in-killings/jcr:content/image.crop.800.500.jpg/1340796819803.cached.jpg[/img]​

I took one of those online personality test. I think it was called the "You Just Get Me" test. It claims I'm only 50 to 75% neurotic. That's good right?

Anyway, I started looking at some of the other tests and found this joke on how the various Meyers Briggs personality types flirt. It amused me; I'm easily amused.

ESTP: Here are my genitals, wanna touch? No? Anybody else?

ISTP: I will allow you to be around me for a while, but not too long.

ESFP: Let's talk about myself, while we do shots. Then let me follow you around.

ISFP: Don't pay attention to me (Please pay attention to me *single tear*).

INTJ: Would you like to hear my theory about the relationship between density and gravitational pull? No? Well, it works like this ....

INTP: *Shuffles around nervously* Let's talk about that thing we find mutually interesting in depth. Do you like comics? No. Movies? Yes?! So, I saw this movie and theoretically ....

INFP: I won't hook up with you, I'm pure, how dare you. (Please pursue me so we can take a bath together then do BDSM).

ENTJ: You fascinate me. Can I ask you a bunch of questions?

ENTP: You fascinate me. Can I ask you a bunch of questions and make you laugh with my goofiness?

ENFJ: I love everything you love!!! Tell me about yourself so I can adjust my personality accordingly.

ENFP: I love you. I don't know why I just know we're connected.

INFJ: I can see you have a beautiful energy. Let's go for a long walk and I'll tell you about it.

ESFJ: Let's go, like, shopping together for trendies! And then to Church to confess our sins.

ISFJ: I did your laundry for you. Please keep me around.

ISTJ: *Nervous laugh* I would make a good partner for the following reasons: (long list).

ESTJ: I think you'd get along well with my family, you should come to the country club this weekend.

A random bit of writing, nothing sexual, nothing too graphic; the writing is pretty rough, really, this is a mere willow wisp of a concept, a plot snippet, a bit of doggerel, a paean of versonification, a tease of a thought, a ... well, you get the idea.

Now for those who are concerned about potential triggers, I list them here in a spoiler tag (in case people want to read the piece without any warning):

Touches on pregnancy, implied mental illness, implied BDSM, domestic violence, murder, implied cheating involving two brothers and one woman. Don't click on the below spoiler tag if any of these will trigger a reaction on reading the piece.

Now for those who are fine with the triggers and/or don't care, you can click on the second set of spoiler tags:

Baby, I Did a Bad Thing​

Delilah sat in the dark. One scented candle burned. She lit it earlier and she thought it smelled like some weird combination of vanilla and jasmine. Outside, she knew it would be light enough to easily move around. It was that bright Harvest moon that illuminated the night and made everyone a little crazy. Off to the left, she heard the garage door opening and the wailing growl of Cole's straight six engine BMW pulling in.

The little Shitzu Tinkerbell ran to the garage door yapping loudly, clawing at the glass inset. Normally shaggy and a little dirty, Delilah had taken Tinkerbelle to a dog groomer earlier in the day and she now smelled beautifully and had the most adorable little pink ribbon around her neck. As Cole opened the door, he knelt down puzzled and picked up the small dog, which eagerly lapped at his neck and cheek.

"What the hell," Delilah heard him say slowly. "You've been to the groomers?" His expression was puzzled as he walked into the darkened room. It was then he noticed the lit candle. But before he could say another word, a knife slid below his ribs, upward. He groaned and almost instantly fell to his knees.

Cole tried to ask why, but the knife had been thrust upward at an angle and nicked his heart. He didn't hear Delilah murmur in a tone of hurt confusion. "I really wish I knew if you were the father." She dialed Mark's number on her cell phone.

"Baby," she said softly. "I did a bad thing."

Mark's initial response was silence. But finally he spoke, not needing to ask where she was. "Stay there. Don't move."

She ignored Mark's instructions moving into the bedroom searching through the drawer's until she found the one with Cole's toys. Frustrated, she finally dumped it out over the bed. Cole had used most of them on her at one time or another, but some looked new. Why hadn't Cole been reasonable, she thought in frustration until she found exactly what she sought.

It was close to twenty minutes when she walked out of the bedroom to find Mark staring down at Cole's body.

Delilah held up a studded wooden paddle. "I did a bad thing. I need to be punished." She said it very softly.

Mark frowned and walked over to take the paddle from her. Reaching out, he felt her rounded belly. "You will be Dee, just not tonight." He took out his cell phone and dialed 911.

"What's your emergency?" A woman's voice asked calmly.

"I just stabbed my brother. I think ...," he paused momentarily and then continued in a stronger voice. "I think I need the police."

I always either fall under ENFJ or ENFP, and I gotta say- those are pretty accurate, lol. I want people to like me, so I always put things we have in common first, and I can just 'tell' when I'm going to get along with someone. Thanks for sharing that! It made me smile. Out of curiosity, can I ask about your results? :)

ESFP

Moderate preference toward extraversion over introversion
Distinct preference of sensing over intution.
Slight preference of feeling over thinking.
Slight preference of perceiving over judging.

So wanna do shots?
Lol, actually, I can only do shot these days. I limit my drinking to two glasses of anything, usually wine, a month.

princess_peach_pulp_cover_by_tonyfleecs-d4ws3ko.jpg

Back
Top Bottom