Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome) [First Post Has Status]

My post rate is stupid-slow at the moment and likely will be erratic through around June 15th. If anyone wants to drop me for not being a regular posting partner, my feelings won't be hurt.

Jolie said:
My post rate is stupid-slow at the moment and likely will be erratic through around June 15th. If anyone wants to drop me for not being a regular posting partner, my feelings won't be hurt.

Not after it took us so long to start to write together; now that we are, you're stuck with me come hell or high-water!!!

Seriously, real-life always takes priority. No worries from my end; don't ever feel any rush to reply; and I hope things settle down on yours.

I leave Las Vegas at 4 today so I don't think I will be having any chance of seeing you. (I noticed just last night that today is the 25th) silly me. Anyways You must have noticed you're not getting pms from me recently cause I have decided to hold our rps till mid June. Hopefully afterwards we can write together. It's always a struggle to get people on during the summers. I have three partners who are as busy as you with work and two out with school so this is a slow summer :(

Back from Vegas. Moving this weekend. Plus I signed the lease for my new office on Friday. This weekend, friends are helping me with the boxable stuff. Monday I have two actual movers coming for the big stuff. This is a lot of the reason I knew my post rate would tank until the 15th.

Back
Top Bottom