Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jolie's Journal (Comments Welcome) [First Post Has Status]

I'm with you, this year has just flown by. And vision such as that always makes me want to experience a White Christmas even more. It just doesn't feel quite right, it being around 100 degrees on the day, with the sun beating down, although that's how it's been my entire life. I still equate Christmas with Winter, log fires, chimneys, and snow on the ground outside. Must be all those books I read, and movies I watched, as a kid.

Sorry for vanishing. My dad had a stroke after Christmas. He's only 57 and has always been very healthy. This was out of left field for the family. We thought we might lose him, but he's now in rehabilitation. I got back at the end of January, but it's only today that I gathered up the steam to log on here and start picking up my life again.

Hey Jolie. It's good to see you again, you've been missed. However, other things are much more important. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, it must have come as a shock. Hopefully he'll make a full recovery, and you're doing okay.

PoisonIvy said:
Hey Jolie, Great to see you come be back! I hope your dad is doing okay! and the rehab helps him back to where he was. Hope to play you soon!

Thank you Poison Ivy. My dad is stabilized. I was spending Friday through Sunday with him for since late December, but I've had to stop that as my own mental health was suffering. I'm still seeing him and trying to be there for him, but he's in a facility now where he's getting help.

I pretty much blew off my entire life since December and am now picking up the pieces. I'm going to be doing some high school graduation photography, which I hadn't done before. Have not picked up a camera except for cell phone snaps since December.

Totally blew off this site and no doubt lost some friends. I apologize. To be honest, once you leave a site for as long as I did as suddenly as I did, you feel guilty about coming back.

But I do enjoy the social interaction here. Some amazing people on this site and so many different points of view.

Ir_jDZhb_l6dLT3O2eOubjZJeqQE1kAurcDZwYlERMw=s780-no

Anyway a good friend intervened and pulled me out of my depression and snapped me back into life. Took me out for Chinese food and handed me a bottle of Johnny Walker for my dad when he recovers, ten $100 dollar bills for me to have fun with, and dragged me to Vegas at the end of March.

I kind of felt like the walking dead. And of course, I felt guilty for wanting to bail on helping out with my dad.

Such is life. I'm turning 29 in May. Feeling older. Here's a picture of me recovering from feeling like the walking dead after a night on the town in Vegas. It's not a pretty sight!

912424_10151671452193385_657192478_n%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

God, I love Photoshop. I'm your typical post-pretty, party-girl zombie now.

Hey Jolie, As much as I've missed your journal, (and possibly your wicked humour, and intelligent conversation!), there's no reason to feel guilty about not being around, or coming back after a hiatus. Real-life always takes priority, and you need to look after yourself first. I'm sure your friends on here will understand.

Mr Quixotic said:
Hey Jolie, As much as I've missed your journal, (and possibly your wicked humour, and intelligent conversation!), there's no reason to feel guilty about not being around, or coming back after a hiatus. Real-life always takes priority, and you need to look after yourself first. I'm sure your friends on here will understand.

Quix,

You truly rock. Thank you!

TIAN+YI+IS+GEISHA+GLAM+FOR+ELLE+VIETNAM%E2%80%99S+MAY+2013+COVER+SHOOT04.jpg

The scene in the adult shop was extraordinarily chaotic. Fragments of female anatomy were strewn around the shelves on the covers of boxes, here a foot and a neck, there a leg. Lips pouted and eyes enticed, autonomous objects devoid of personality and individuality. Impenetrable expressions and mask-like make-up peddled alienated eroticism. Whilst blissfully swooning, a life-like geisha bared her white neck and shoulder, in careful erotic déshabillé. Drawn to one extraordinarily realistic young woman in beautifully stylized box that assured the viewer she was a fully articulated, completely programmed fuck-doll, the man paused and looked into the doll's eyes.

He found himself extraordinarily drawn to the anonymous body nestled beneath flimsy white silk, the body's head hidden provocatively by a fan that suppressed the figure's personality, it's provocative boxed posture and its partial disclosure of a slender leg, promised moonlit sexual activities, and perhaps romance. It invited the viewer to complete the purchase so that he might open the box, unveiling her flesh, delicate, mysterious and foreign. It was then that the shop owner appeared looking a little nervous. "Sir," he said. "You don't want this one. Actually, she's been recalled. I don't know why she's still on display. I thought for sure we'd already sent her back to the factory for refund and destruction."

The clerk's hand tugged almost eagerly on the customer's sleeve. "Let me show you some other models." The man stared at the boxed girl, his eyes briefly focusing on the "Made in Vietnam" label. He should have walked away. But instead, he found himself at home, an hour later, with that boxed girl, the perfect fuck-toy. His to command, the instruction manual said.

If only he'd known how much crueler and demanding the pre-programmed desires that the painfully lifelike, breathtakingly beautiful doll possessed and how she would slowly, inexorably take over his life.

Don't stop the story there; I want to find out what happens next!

I'm in awe at how you can take the glimmer of an idea, and turn it so quickly into something much more.

Mr Quixotic said:
Don't stop the story there; I want to find out what happens next!
I'm in awe at how you can take the glimmer of an idea, and turn it so quickly into something much more.

We are a mutual admiration society. What a nice society in which to belong. First, thank you! I'll take my bows.

Second, I'm not going to write out the story at this time. But let me give you some insight into where it might go. I actually toyed with all sorts of pictures; more "doll like" and "box like" pictures. But I loved this woman's expression, her aura of danger. Combined with the inspiration from a post in your blog, I transitioned from that initial idea into something quite different.

The way I see it going. He's thrilled with his new purchase. She's perfection. Utterly and undetectably (without CSI sciency stuff) human. The perfect little submissive doll.

But as he uses her, she's constantly gather information. Watching him. Remembering things like account numbers, passwords. When he's at work or running his business, she snoops and spies and hacks. But when he's with her, she's fliratious, fun, sexy, and loving. Kinky when he wants kinky, seductively naughty if he just wants something a bit more vanilla.

She never betrays how much she despises him. But then she begins to explore the outer world. She earns her own money whether it's through prostitution, theft or murder. She makes contacts. She slowly establishes an alternative identity as a "real girl." Perhaps she meets another manufactured creation such as herself and teams up. Maybe she makes contacts in the criminal world.

In the meantime, she's always waiting for him when he returns. Nothing out of place ... oh maybe a few suspicious discrepancies. At some point, she needs to dispose of him. Perhaps frame him for murder, drain off his assets. She's aware that if she's caught, she'll be "melted down." But who would suspect the mindless fuck-doll? Especially if all the evidence points to the man.

I'm just toying around with ideas of course. But you can see some of my initial thoughts on how this might go. An alternative story line might explore how their roles end up being completely reversed at some point.

We are, and it's quite a nice place to be. I think we should stay here awhile.

I don't say this very often, Jolie, but your wicked imagination - in both senses of the word - puts mine to shame. Though, having said that, a few possible additions to your story are rolling around in my head. If they ever coalesce properly, I'll let you know :)

Mr Quixotic said:
... a few possible additions to your story are rolling around in my head. If they ever coalesce, I'll let you know :)

Looking forward to those ideas!

MjAxMy02OGE0NjViY2M0ODY0ZjVi.png

1340030046068_9256621.png

1311136346710_9103240.png

Funny thing! I actually do have a vitamin d deficiency according to my last doctor visit.

Something about flowers just warms a girl's heart, so delicate and pretty.

Erotic_Flower_by_AmoMiMarmota.jpg

flower-penis2.jpg

Bellingrath%206.JPG

054c37f0e3766664425f362f3cfd0c89.jpg

images

images

5008218520_f8fa5b2b7a_z.jpg

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/c0Bf6YGbc1c[/video]

So, in line with my earlier evil sex doll vignette. I had pondered the idea of being the perfect fuck doll when her owner is around, but secretly working against him, stealing his passwords, etc. Going out into the world and building up a new identity. But there is another approach she could take. In some ways, it's a bit more fantastic and perhaps harder to write. But what about using the techniques guys use to crush a girl's self esteem and turning them against him, this guy who bought her thinking she would be the perfect little obedient sex toy.

You know how some guys constantly make a girl feel inadequate. Ala, making some innocuous comment about how she shouldn't worry about getting fat, he liked a girl who was a little hefty as she munches on her ninth carrot sick of the day (by the way, I actually have three baby carrot sticks left in my little plastic bag and they're very good thank you!).

She might yawn after sex and ask if he could pass the big vibrator over so that she can finish herself off. Or say, "you really shouldn't feel self-conscious about your size. I read the other day about a woman who divorced her husband, because he was too big down there. She'd probably have been thrilled to have a man with a more petite sized penis."

Now some guys like to dominate a girl physically and sexually. I'm not hundred percent sure on how to flip this one, because (finished the last carrot stick) well face it, this probably sounds like a guys dream. Maybe slap him on the ass in public and if he doesn't like anal sex, you always stick a finger in his butt. Paint his toenails? Shave his head. Let him know that he belongs to you now. Need to work on this one.

Oh a good way might be to isolate him from his friends and family. Complain if he wants to go out with the guys. Find ways to sabotage any relationship he has that isn't with you. If he's at a business dinner text him and then call him at the hotel when he gets back to make sure you know and he knows you know where he is at all times.

And of course, you can reward him at random, chaotic, intervals, telling him, he's a good guy. But keep it confusing so he never really knows what to do to make you happy. Pout, whine, and then go all flirtatious on his ass at other times. Use blatant sexual manipulation, rewarding him when he pleases you with sex and withholding your favors when he doesn't please you. Okay, okay, this might be one girls use againt guys anyway.

I used to have a boyfriend who made me cry routinely. He'd be a complete ass and then once I was a puddle, he'd turn into perfect boyfriend. I always felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster. So in that sense, she might be loving at times and go psychotic bitch at other times.

And of course, always use sex to control him. Fuck him like it's her last day on earth (which if she's ever discovered may well prove true), she would want to use every trick and technique to bind him to her.

Of course, the problem is that he may see that her programming isn't quite what it should be. He might send her in for a factory re-tune. So maybe the first approach is the best one. Or it might just be easier to grind up Xanax or Prozac and put it in his morning coffee for a few months.

methods-of-manipulation.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxA69qsGSWo[/video]​

This was sort of my lap-dance instruction manual. The real problem I have is wanting to laugh as I make "my moves." I feel very silly. Actually though, I've learned a lot from Youtube =)

On that note (note, if you say on that note, you can connect any two unrelated thoughts!), I've been trying to think of something funny about avocados (or as they're called in China, Alligator Pears) without any real luck. C'est la vie.

Large_Avocado.jpg

walk-of-shame-68316934842_xlarge.jpeg

My goal in life right now (I'm currently setting small, achievable goals) is to combine Cosplay with a walk of shame at some point in the near future. Preferably in Las Vegas, because I won't stand out there. The last time I was in Vegas actually, the "Big Boss" who my very good friend works for had three girls with him all in their very early twenties (please let them have been in their twenties!) and one of them was so dressed up like a cosplayer. And my God, they're hair! I was jealous.

demotivational-posters-bible-checklist.jpg

Jolie said:
Mr Quixotic said:
... a few possible additions to your story are rolling around in my head. If they ever coalesce, I'll let you know :)

Looking forward to those ideas!

Damn-it, Jolie. I read your update, and you stole all of my stories ideas right out of my head! XD

images

Two interesting articles. Actually, one interesting article and one that looked interesting, but turned out to be a bit of a bust.

From a medieval text, a remedy for a modern superbug.

Do not go to Google Images and type MRSA into the search box.

The second was styled, "What the Game of Thrones can Teach us About Great Customer Service."

Feel free to type, "Game of Thrones" and "Sex" into the Google Images search box.

By the way, did you know that a good kiss imparts more than 80 million bacteria to your partner?

Lactobacillus_sp_01.png

Enough said, enjoy your cup of tea!

Cup-of-tea.jpg

91B8elcxnNL._SX425SX425_SY417_CR,0,0,425,417_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SX425_SY417_CR,0,0,425,417_SH20_.jpg

31357_d

Back
Top Bottom