Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Long-term, Plot & Smut Heavy Fantasy (Corruption of Champions inspired)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsPath

Super-Earth
Let's get right to it, I want to be as short and as sweet as I can with this. First off, rules.

RULES

I. This site only.
II. PMs only.
III. Must post at least 3 paragraphs at a time.
IV. Must be okay with playing multiple characters and various scenes and scenarios (this goes for both of us).
V. PM me your favorite kink in the title of your message if you're interested, so we can use that kink, and so I know that you understand what I'm asking.

And that's it! On to the premise...

PREMISE

So, the idea is that this will be taking place in a fantasy world filled with creatures and monsters and magic. What kind of world? That's for us to discuss and decide. We'll have a "main" character each, mine male, yours female. These characters will be on some sort of journey or quest together. Have no illusions while I want this to be plot-heavy, and it will be, there'll be all sorts of smut, too. While we'll have these characters, each of us will also control the world -- meaning encounters with other characters. Maybe my character stumbles in to a succubus? Maybe yours stumbles in to a tentacle monster (or whatever you're in to, we'll consult with each other about this kind of thing first).

So, basically, just throw me a PM, and we'll figure out who we want these characters to be, what kind of world we want to put them in, what we want their quest or journey to involve, and how we want to go about doing it. Thinks like kinks and likes and dislikes will be gone over as well. I know this is a little abstract, but anyone who's played Corruption of Champions will understand what I'm asking for. Anyway, that's pretty much it. I don't have an F-list, but I'll include a small list of kinks below to give an idea of the kinds of things I'm in to. Not all of these have to be involved.

KINKS

Semi-public scenes
Dominant x Submissive
Doninant x Dominant
Exotic girls
Large breasts
Titfucking
Rough sex
Light BDSM
Slapping/spanking/biting/scratching
Teasing/seduction
Multiple partners