Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunted.. { YHM x Elvenoff }

Hearing him speak she opened her eyes. Seeing him tapping on his chest she shook her head no. "no... i cant.. I can't.. I promised i never would kill you.." She stepped towards him. A Werewolf never breaks a promise. she whispered before stopping a inch from him. Her eyes locked with his as her hand reached up and pushed her hair to the side. There may be a way you can stop that erge to kill me.. She paused for a moment but reached to him pulling his lips to her neck. "Make me your mate... The bond would have to be more stronger then an erge to kill me.."

her other hand slid down to his pants and started to unbutton them. She was not going to give up on him so easy.

Kain watched with uncertainty expressed upon his face as the nude frame of Sky moved closer to him. His eyes betraying him in the moment as he lowered his gaze and took in the beauty of her body. His eyes seemed to study the way her breast swayed with each approaching step. His eyes traveled downward taking in all that was now exposed to his gaze. She was a beautiful creature. 

He looked at her when she exposed her neck and told him to take her as his mate. He slightly shook his head and was about to protest for she was going to give up all that she was and had. There would be no lycan ever to support her or defend her with this move. It was a great sacrifice that he didn't want to do, but then there was his greed of wanting to take this offer for it would mean that she would be his for eternity. 

When he felt her hands working on his pants her intentions were set in them becoming mates he no longer waited as he extended his teeth and sunk them deep into her neck. Her blood flowed into his mouth as he drank deeply of her. His emotions were mixed as he watched her slowly come close to her death then quickly he cut his wrist and pushed the wound into her mouth. "You must drink from me before you die." he told her as he lowered her body to the ground. 

"I will be right here my love when you wake." he tried to keep her calm as death came to her. "You will wake as my mate and will be one of us." he held her close, watching over her. His eyes scanned over the area hoping that none of her friends would come while the transformation from death came to her. 

skylar groaned out when his fangs sunk into her neck. her hand let go of his pants and moved to his shirt, she was about to try to stop him due to the pain but she could feel her body becoming weak and closer to death. her grip on his shirt loosened by the minute, She drank what she could of his blood before she slipped into a coma like mode. her rapid heartbeat slowed to a faint beat. her eyes closed as her head slumped in his hands.

After a good fifteen minutes a woman would ease her way up the path. "excuse me.. Are you Kain?" The woman was about skylar's size but with blonde hair and deep green eyes. "I am megan.. I seek Skylar.. but it seems she is rather out of it at the moment..." her hands clinched around a potion of verivain just in case he launched at her. "She sent bobby to get me. Said she needed my help.. I found bobby hurt... But i put him to bed with a spell to keep him there.. Are you the man she needed a ring for?" The woman eased her way closer to them and pulled her cloak off her shoulders, holding it out for him she looked him over, wondering if what skylar told bobby was true..

~~Fash Back to when Skylar whispered to Bobby in front of Kain "Go get Megan, Tell her i need two daylight rings. He wont kill me.. He will save me and change me before it happens. I can tell he will.. He loves me. Cant you smell it?" ~~

Megan nodded as the cloak was taken and turned. "You should put her to rest in her own bed. I will work on some more verivain potions and rings." She started walking to the house, glancing back to make sure he was coming along.

Even if he knew she would return to him changed and alive, it was difficult to watch her die, to feel her hand fall from his shirt and her head to fall back and to the side. He was dumbfounded by the feeling of loss but he was gaining everything. Still the pain was there no matter how he tried to push it to the side he was becoming emotionally weak. He cared way to much for the gorgeous creature and it would be his downfall. He pulled his arm away from her and wiped the stream of blood from her chin. “I will be right here when you wake.” He whispered to her.

His attention snapped to the path when he heard someone approaching. The woman’s voice identified herself as Megan, the one that Sky was talking about helping him with a dayring. He looked up at her and nodded to her question if he was Kain. “Yes, I’m Kain” he chipped in moments he had already nodded yes to her. He looked at Megan waiting for her to get hysterical when she saw Sky dead, but when she acted as if she expected this he pushed it off to the back of his mind and would ask Sky when she awoke. When Megan began to explain why she was here and what she was going to do, he nodded his understanding and took the cloak he was offered to cover her up.

He slowly picked Sky up and followed Megan back down the path. “So you’re the arcane master she has been talking about. Do you know all that is going on or just parts of it. Did Sky tell you about Odin?” He was hoping that she did know and had answers on how they could weaken Odin and the army he has already started to gather.

He layed Sky down in her bed and sat at the edge. His eyes looking over her while his hand brushed the hair out of her face. “I hope this is what you wanted for it will most definitely cost you everything that you worked hard to get for the lycan empire. They will despise you coming over to the Kindred.” He lowered his head down and kissed her lips.. “I await for you to waken..”

Megan stood in the door way of sky's room and watched kain. "No sky did not tell me much. Just sent for me. I suppect you were asked to change her. Sky wouldnt have asked for two rings.. unless she ment one for herself too. And the man you spoke of has burnt down my shop. He thinks i am dead. But being a Arcane Master as you call it. I know almost every kind of spell to protect myself. I personally prefer to be called a wiccan.. Sky calls me a witch. i have heard other names too. She had mentioned you in the past. Warned me that one day you would come for her to kill her but we all knew you two had great love for one another." She smiled and bowed her head before stepping into the room and holding out her hand with a male size ring. "here is your ring. I will work on hers now." She walked over to the dresser and picked up one of sky's favorite ring and turned leaving the room, while closing the door behind her.

A Few hours would past before skylar would wake up. her body darted to sit up as she let out a scream of fright. it felt as if she experianced a nightmare, When she seen kain she looked at him with her purple and now redish eyes before speeding to a corner of her room. her head was dizzy with thoughts and emotions. "i don't feel so well.. like i havent ate in days.." her nose caught the scent of bobby's blood from the basement. her fangs shot out and she gave kain a look before dashing out of the room at her new vampiric speed. The new emotion to feed on anything that was bleeding was controling her as it did for all new vampires.

Kain rose and turned toward the doorway when Megan spoke to him. His gaze studying the arcane wielder with somewhat of resentment for she was the one that killed many of his kind by aiding the lycans, but that was a war long past now. This was the here and now and things was no longer the same and with that he could work to change that resentment. He nodded his acceptance and thanks for the ring as he slid it on while keeping a close eye on her. There seem to be nothing happening but than again there was no sunlight nor did he know where Sky kept her UV lighted weapons. “So is there some kind of payment due or is it an obligation that you work with her on?” He really didn’t care about that for it was between her and Sky but he was curious on how Sky kept one so powerful at her fingertips..

The woman’s silence lead him to believe that if the face was to be told it had to come from Sky. He nodded his understanding and watched her take Sky’s ring and followed her till she walked through the doorway and disappeared from his sight. He turned back toward Sky, taking her hand into his as he waited for her to wake..

It was a few hours when all of a sudden Sky woke screaming and darting away to a corner with fright from the experience. An experience that she would never forget as the fingers of death drew you down into the darkness of its void, where one found peace only to be ripped away from that peace by the curse of the Kindred. Many folk about the Vampire is done by the humans as romantic but there is nothing romantic about it. It is in all pure hell…

He knew that look when she smelled blood. He darted after her with intent of stopping her. Another hardship she will have to endure is the ability to control that hunger. Something that he even has problems of doing. He reached the room just as she was about to bite into him. With his agility and speed he sped toward her calling her name as he grabbed her and pulled her away from him. “No, you do not feed off of this one. Fight the pain gain control over it.” He commanded her, Him now being her master would make her feel the pain if she refused him.. “Back away.” He ordered her.

skylar back off as she was ordered. Her eyes blinked from the shock of what she was about to do to her friend. it had slapped her in the face. She was about to kill just for the thurst of blood. Now she understood why Kain had a hard time before. her head lowered in shame and her hand clinched from her anger she hd with herself at the moment.

Megan had heard the stampeed of them off towards the basement and went to the basement door. "I wouldnt feed from him at all. I put verivain in his system, Come Sky, I have some blood packs from the hospital. Kain, We have much to talk about now she is awake. She turned on her heels and walked back into the kitchen to wait for the two to join her.

Skylar hissed towards the door of the basement when Megan spoken out. She looked back to Kain. "what exactly will verivain do to us?" She asked in curosity from never seeing it be used on a vampire. It was something still new to her. Before he even gave her an answer she zipped to him at her new speed and smiled with a crook. "did it work? do you still wish to kill me? Gosh.. I just want to take you right here and fuck like i never been fucked before." Her emotions were running high and wild, as were the millions of questions she had for everyone. "how does this work? can you read my mind? How the hell did you control me like that a moment ago?" She could hear and smell ten time more then being just a werewolf. "i hear deers... can we go hunting? you smell that? It smells so good.." Her attention span was short at the moment and she turned and ran up to the kitchen with he new speed, grabbed the blood pack that megan was heating up and started making a mess slurping it up.

Megan gave a small laugh. "You should put clothes on sky... your ring is on the table. dont make such a mess.. We wil have company over in a while and no biting them.. can you promise me that?" Skylar did not give an answer cause she was too busy slurping at the blood pack. Megan looked to kain a little worried but smiled and took a seat. "I owe Sky a lot. I was a friend of her Mother's. I made a promise to her and I always been her right hand man. Her advisor and protector. But now that is going to be your job. I will still be loyal to her and her kinds. We have agreements that no one will ever harm me as long as i do my duties to sky. I been with her pack for months now. My fiancee is a follower of sky's. He has already been informed of this and though he does not think it is right. he agrees it may be for the best. All the people here.. humans, Werewolves and other mythical creatures in this area are tired of the war. We all look to sky as if she is our queen and her choice is maybe one of the bests she had in a long time." She looked over to sky who was now on her third blood pack slurping away as if it was going out of style.

Kain exhaled with a sigh. He knew this would be the way she would act for awhile for all that gets brought back acts this way. This is why the elders put stronger hold on turning. The rampant ravings of the wildings caused a lot of damage to the concealing of the Kindred.the war however changed all of that for now the wildings are used in the remote woods where lycan hordes are located. This action gave Kain a distaste but he wasn't the one calling the shots. But he knew once the war with the lycans is over there will be a war with the wildings once the elders wants to clean up.

When Sky headed upstairs Kain followed, he wanted to make sure that Sky didn't go after the witch. Reaching the kitchen he could only smile and shake is head. It was humorous to see Sky behaving like a child in a candy store. He knew this would eventually end once he began his training with her. He stopped on that note and wondered, if he allowed her to remain a wilding would she be able to group the others into following her? He was a wilding and was able to grow into a civilized kindred member under the hunter training. There was so much to consider now that the magnetic personality of Sky was now one of them.

He looked over to Megan when she began to explain her connection to Sky and her followers. He did look at her when she mentioned company. "Whom is coming over this night?" he asked with a little concern in his gaze and tone of voice. Sky was controllable for now but the longer she goes without training the more she will become wild and his influence will wither away. This was why they had to discuss the options on what route they were going to take. 

"Megan, you know about wildings right? You know we have to decide if Sky is going to be one or should I remain her master and begin her training. We have to decide this in the next few hours for the joining has to be done before the rise of the sun or it is too late and she will remain wild." he was beginning to wonder if this was a good move or not. He didn't know if Sky knew about all of this or not. Now he wished he would have talked to her about this instead of letting his desire to be with her do it.

"That is enough Sky! You must learn to control the hunger. For if not, you will leave a lot of death in your wake, beginning with every warm bloodied soul here." his gaze fell to Megan than returned to look at Sky. "Last pack you have for a day. The hunger will hurt but as I said you must control it do not let it control you." he turned once more to Megan with a heavy gaze..

Megan looked confused when he asked of the wildings. This was her first time of her years she ever heard of them. "I cant say i have.. Maybe under a different name but i don't think its best to leave her wild.. She wont be a leader if she is wild. But you are her Mate, the choice is honestly yours to make now. But Mayor Jack will be coming tomorrow afternoon and my fiancee will be joining us. He is bringing some suplys i need and more blood packs for the two of you. He is a doctor at the hospital. I have asked him to come give bobby a check up and maybe if its ok with you he can check sky and yourself." She knew sky and kain didnt need medical attention but if her fiancee learned more about them he could train the others at the hospital to help with the medical asstiance in the fighting ahead.

Skylar nodded to Kain and placed the bag down. "I am full now.. What's a wilding? Am i going to be a horrible person? What's the best time to feed? do i have to sleep? " The questions were starting again. but with the short attention span she darted up to the front door and peeks out the window. She could see and hear all the animals and night creatures that was roaming her front yard.

Kain looked over to Megan and lowered his eyes from her as he put the words together. “Wildings are those vampires that have not undergone the joining. When a person awakens from the transformation into a vampire they have a day to feed upon another vampire to become joined, if they do not feed upon another vampire in that period of time they become a wilding. They are still a vampire, but they have neither Coven nor the upper powers of vampires. He looked over at Sky. “Sky do you feel my presences? I am going to speak to you with just my mind tell me if you hear me. “He turns toward Sky looking at her for a few moments before turning back toward Megan. You have the speed, strength, and hearings of a Vampire but you do not have the upper abilities that we attain upon the joining. “So, if you do the joining with me I will become your master for you will join with me. That is the draw back of feeding off a vampire to become joined, and that is why there are many wildings for they feed off a human then leave them for dead and when that person rises, they do not know about the joining and the time expires for them to become joined. Therefore, my question is do you wish to remain a wilding or do you want become joined. Either way you have the ability to become just as powerful as you were as a lycan.”

He turned toward Sky as she sped questioned him. He shook his head slightly and figured this is why the joining is left for the elders! He watched her dart to the window, holding back his chuckle as she was acting like a small child. He slowly turned back toward Megan hoping she understood what was going on. “See that is why there will be another war once the lycan threat is taking care. They will turn on these wildings as lesser vampire kindred and war will persist. There is no peace coming for our kind, not to mention once the humans find out that lycans and vampires are not their scary myths and out of fear begin to hunt us like all that is different then them. They will consider us dangerous.” He stops and realizes that they are dangerous. “Well, we are dangerous.” He looked down at the table for a few moments taking in what he just said.

Looking back up and over to Sky. “It is getting close, I need your decision within a hour.” he then looked over to Megan. “I don’t understand how you all are inviting humans here when you know that Odin is turning this city into wildings and only turning a few into joined members of his coven. It’s really foolish to invite them to a smorgasbord when they will be the main dish!” he stood up, I will need to ponder over some things, so if you will excuse me. I will be in Sky’s bedroom.” He stood and walked to her bedroom…

Megan nodded in understanding. She watched as sky sped off and tilted her head watching the girl. Sky heard him loud and clear. When he went upstairs she stood in the spot she stood for a few moments before going upstairs.

Reaching her room she dashed over to him and sat beside him. "I wanna be joined... but I got a question first... do I have to call you master? I dont want to use that word... remember when you first met me.. I was living in that city. That man your elders sent you to kill.. he was the master of that place. He was cruel and he whipped my grandmther and mother..." her head layed gently on hia shoulder as she calmed down. Her past angered her a lot. "Are you worried?" She could sense something was bothering him.

Her hand would wrap his as she looked to him with wonder and love. "I am sorry if I upset you" she said softly moving to sit on his lap and wrap her arms around him with a new strength she didn't realise she had.

Kain looked out the window for a few moments while he tried to understand how he went from a loyal member of the Kindred to betraying all the he protected over this woman he was suppose to kill, a woman that he has been trying to kill for over a decade. He never seen this coming and now that it has happened, he stands here for the very first time in his life confused and not knowing what the next step should be. He turned away from the window, his gaze wondering over sky's room but not really looking at anything as he made his way to her bed.

A heavy exhale of breath escaped his lips upon his head resting on the pillow. His gaze danced about the ceiling while his mind continued to list all that now had to be done. The list was long and rather complicated, for he had no idea what would be the best step to take first. He closed his eyes and started to weight all the moves that they could take and then put a possible outcome for each move they took.

His process of deduction and weighting came to an end when Sky entered the room. His gaze fell to her and instantly he felt as if the world's troubles vanished and all that was in his mind was her. He smiled as she came to a rest next to him, her head resting upon his shoulder brought his lips to the top of her head as he kissed her. Her words of concern quickly brought a response to be whispered to her. "No, you don't ever have to call me master." 

He looked up into her eyes as she rolled on top of him, a raised brow came about as he felt her strength. Smiling up at her, "So what is our next move?" his gaze traveling over her face, taking in her beauty.

Skylar looked to him with a smile. Her black hair fell to the sides of her neck as she moved. Her eyes locked into his as he spoke. "I am not sure. What do we have to do to join?" Her body stretched out beside him as she gently ran her fingers over the waves of his muscles. Her body trembled slightly from the nervous emotion she had setting in. She could not believe he had agreed to protect her. Wondering to herself if she was wrong to even ask him to help she pushed her emotions back and laid her head on his shoulder again. "Thank you kain.."she said asoftly waiting for him to explain what they needed to do to be jointed.

Kain pushed all his thoughts to the side for the moment and gave Sky his complete attention. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder when she laid down beside her. His fingers lightly tapped upon her shoulder as if he was tapping a beat to some unheard music. His gaze rested upon the swirling white designs of the ceiling. He wondered why now and not years ago did this come too them, he wondered what the elders would do once they get wind of this, could they possibly call Odin back? He chucked to himself, not a chance in hell. 

"The joining isn't nothing to worry about. All you do is feed from me." Kain whispered to her. Her scent reaching his inhales causing him to take deeper breaths. He closed his eyes and listened to her breathing, wanting desperately to show her how much she did mean to him, show her the desire and lust that she brings out of him. "We need to go ahead and do this now if you wish to join." he slowly rakes a sharp nail across his wrist.."Feed Sky." he held his wrist out for her.

Skylar blinked shocked that all it took to join with him was just a little blood. Lifting her head up a little she nodded before leaning over to take his arm with her hands. Her lips pressed against the skin gently as she started to drink the blood oozing from his cut. Some reason she found this moment exciting and thrilling more then any thing in her lifetime. Soon she felt fuller then ahe had before and as gently as she started she pulled from his wrist. But gave a lick across it to clean the wound. Giving a soft smile she looked to him. "How was that? I didn't hurt you too much did I?" She asked as she laid her head back on his shoulder.

Her heart that beat so faintly was at a rapid speed. Her eyes glanced over his whole body as her hands went back to trace over his muscles and gently tease his skin.

Kain relaxed when Sky's head lifted up toward the wounded wrist. He waited for the puncture with an interest for this will be his first time that he ever had another vampire feed upon him. His eyes closed as the pressure of her lips sank her fangs into him. The sunsual feeling of his blood being pulled from his body was an all new experience for him. His gaze fell to her face when she released him, his fingers wiping the blood from her chin. "That was the easy part, the next part is the burning of the change and the crashing of our persona. Your going to feel a lot of pain but don't fear your strong enough to handle it." he whispered to her.

The touching of her fingers were taking their toll as he fought back the desire and lust, for he knew once the joining really starts she will be in no mood to fuck, but she will be wanting to rip his throat out as his persona takes control over her. This he braced himself for, for now she was more stronger than she has ever been before and now she will not feel the physical pain as she did when she was a lycan.

"Just remember you wanted this." he quickly got out before the joining began..

Skylar was about to reply when a fireing anger lashed through her body. It burned like nothing she ever felt before. Her hands stopped rubbing his skin as her nails gripped into his skin. Her eyes flashed with anger and her voice showed the anger he knew. "Fuck. What the fuck!" She screamed out at him. "I fucking can't stand this! Make it stop!" She roared out as she crawled off the bed away from him. Picking up things from her own dresser she started throwing things around. It was like she hated the whole world for the moment. After a moment of throwing and breaking things she slumped to the floor. It was so different then she had expected. Her body stilled burned but she started to fight it. "I hate you! I should fucking kill you right now... but I know I shouldn't... what's wrong with me?" She asked in anger as she started to claw at the wood floor in her room.

There it was, the beginning of the final step of the joining. He could feel her now fighting him, fighting to remain in control. His memory faded back to the time when he joined. The pain, the anger, the feeling of becoming trapped inside your own body. He knew this would come but he hoped that the love she claimed to have for him would make the surrender to him  easier. He wished there was another way but this was the way that it is, at least she was joining with someone who loved her whereas for he it wasn't the case. His joining was a forced one with Selina and to this day he still wants her to kill her, but killing her now would weaken the council of elders, but now, now it was a way to win this war! A smile came to his lips.

His attention snapped back to Sky as things began flying across the room, surrendering to her fury. He was going to talk to her but that would only lead to them exchanging blows so he waited for the beat down that would come in time. He felt a pain of emotion ravage through him that he never felt before as he watched her struggling with the joining. 

A deep sorrow engulfed him, his heart ached as if someone was gripping it with steel fingers. His gut burned with emotions he never experienced as a vampire before. His eyes darted to her as she spoke to him, her hatred burned in her eyes and for a moment he felt ashamed for putting her through this. He fought against this sorrow and pain, for he knew he did this because he love her, because he wanted her and now all he had to do was reach out and be with her.

He held his hand out to her, his gaze looking into her eyes. "If you love me as you claim. Stop fighting and allow the joining to come. Come be with me Sky. I gave you a promise that this would not be like your past experience. Trust me." he shook his hand toward her, "Just let it come and the burning pain will stop." he wanted this to end for it was tearing him up watching her in this state of being..

Skylar looked up at him. She was in tears. Her nails scraped across the wood one last time before she stood up and took his hand when her hand connected to his she felt a different feeling. "I. I. Am sorry.." she whimpered out. Stepping closer to him her head tilted to the side and her fire rage of anger melted. she was allowing the joining to happen. She moved to sit on the edge of the bed beside him. Her head tilted towards the floor in confusion. She could feel him and his emotions. His present and closures. "I can feel you... is this normal?" She asked softly still keeping her head tilted towards the floor. Her hand still in his with a tight grip.

His eyes lowered and gazed upon their hands intertwining with one another. His fingers slightly rubbing against the top of her hand. “No, don’t be sorry about anything.” He smiled quickly at her before dropping it for he now realized she still seemed to be bothered by something. When she finally spoke about feeling him and his emotions he nodded. “Yes, it is finished.” He moved his hand up to her chin and lifted it up and turned her chin toward him. “I promise you that I will not invoke this power over you. Your as free to do as you wish as you have always been. We did this just so we could work together with out me wanting to feed upon you.” He knew there was more reasoning than that for he wanted more of her, but that dream will only come if she starts it.

“So would you like to go and talk with your people about this?” He looked to her, “I believe we should let everyone know before we even come up with a plan of action in this new cause of ours. Let them have a chance to think about what could or might not happen and weight the pros and cons that effect them.” He allowed his eyes to travel down her frame. His mouth watering with the wanting that was building up inside of him. He wanted her more now than he ever had in the past…

skylar looked at him she could feel his desire for her. "No.. not yet.. i think we should first do something else..." she bit on her lower lip softly before moving to push him back on the bed and straddle his sides. her hand still locked with his pushed his to be above his head. her eyes held a nervous look in them, as she gently lowered her lips to his. all she wanted was to make him be satisfied. gently running her tongue along his lips she used her free hand to rub down his chest to meet his waste line. pulling slightly back from his lips she whispered "do you want to be in control of this? do not mind if you are in control of our playtime."

Kain moved in the direction that Sky pushed him. Coming to a rest full position with is hands above him, his fingers taking a bit more of a grip onto her hand. His gaze locked onto her shining orbs as their lips met. Her tongue felt soft against his lips as she explored his thin line. He opened to take her in but she pulled away, bringing a slight sigh from him. 

His hands came to rest on her hips as she lifted back onto his hips. Her body pressure in the right position brought his desire to a peek. His cock hardened as pushed his hips upward into her. The feel of her hand upon his chest sent waves of electricity through him. He moaned when she stopped at his waist line, but smiled when she spoke of him taking charge of the playtime. He allowed his hands to move up her sides slowly creasing her as he made his way up to her breast. His hands cupping her ampleness while his fingers slowly played with her hardening nipples.

He looked into her eyes while he pushed his hips up, bringing his hard cock into her folds. Straining against the clothing with an urgency of wanting to feel the insides of her pussy. He moaned with wanting. "I want you now." he whispered as he continued to play with her covered nipples. 

skylar softly moaned when his hands reached her medium size breasts. sparks flew through her body like lighting when he whispered. She wanted him so bad too, it was almost like a roaring ache of love that traveled through her body. her free hand started to undo the buttons and zipper to his pants. she could feel his cock trying to wiggle through the opening. all the excitement rushed through her body making her pussy drip with warm wetness. "i want you too' she whispered before pushing her lips back to his and kissing him with a passion she never used before.

With her free hand she pushed his pants and boxers down far enough to allow his cock to be free and feel the dripping wetness from her pussy. she wasted no time and immediately pushed herself down onto his rock hard cock, feeling her unused pussy wrap around him so tight and stretch to the size of him she moaned out through the kiss. all the feelings were histened from the new bond and vampire within her. Allowing her body to slide all the way down his cock she moaned more in a pleasing tone. "Ohh Kain" she thought to him through their bond not wanting to break the kiss they shared. "this isn't close to anything i ever imagined with you"

His large hands slid off her breast and around her chest to the small of her back as she lowered down and pressed her lips against his once more. The smell of her warm wetness drifted upward between them excited him even more as he humped his hips into her, the thickness of him rubbing against her spot with more do diligence. Her words of wanting him as well fueled his lust and challenged his control. His hands moved down over the curve of her ass and cupped each moon and pressed her midsection even more against his rubbing cock. He was on fire with each breath he took was followed by a grunt of animal wanting, his tongue pressed into her and explored and tasted every inch of her mouth.

When the warm air hit his jerking cock, a soft moan escaped his lips as he instantly felt the wetness of her pussy against his thickness. His eyes looked into hers as she rose up and impaled herself upon his hard shaft. The tip pushed its way deep into her hot cavern, feeling the tight muscles stroking his thickness as he pushed up harder forcing himself deeper into her. Her wet hot juice burned its way down his shaft and over his balls to the softness of the mattress beneath them. He moaned at the feel of her body against his as she lowered and kissed him again. Her mental impressions filled his mind as he returned the shared feeling with her.

Rolling her to her back, he pushed himself deeper into her. His hands raising her ass to his slow, hard thrust into her pussy. The tip of his cock throbbing deep within her. Slightly pulling away from her, he looked into her eyes. “You feel so good.” His driving into her increased, “If only I would have listened to this voice in my heart years ago.” His face changed to a moment of thought as the images of the ones that would have been still alive today if they would have just listened to their feelings.. “Things would be so different now.” He looked down at her with the expression of love. “I don’t want this to be a night of desire and lust so.. maybe we should wait..” The desire and lust seemed to fade as he looked deeper into her eyes..

She was enjoying everything they was doing. the kissing made her more and more excited as his touches made her wetter then she started with. Everything seemed so perfect, She didn't even want to stop. Hearing his words made her wonder if he felt bad for things that had happened...

skylar looked back into his eyes with a little confusion. her hips came to a stop, just sitting still she blinked her eyes a few times. "what.. what do you mean? I am not doing this out of lust.. or desires.. i.. i love you.. I just want to show you that.." She said softly as she looked slightly disappointed and sadness.

Back
Top Bottom