Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

new idea list updated 9-25-14(f/f f/m m/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollyg

Moon
Hi! Here's hoping you find one of the ideas below to your liking. I am willing to play either character in most cases. I only play via PM. I can play Dom or sub. I only write in third person. While my opening post can be quite long I tend to settle on 2-3 paragraphs thereafter. The link to my F-List is in my profile.

1) (m/m)---A teenager learns from a buddy there is a man he knows who is taking him to the amusement park for the day this coming weekend and that he is invited. Living in a trailer park the teen is immediately suspicious. The friend admits that the guy is a perv and likes hanging around guys their age. He insists that they won't be expected to do anything gay. While it is true they won't have to do anything. The man will still try to get them to at least pull down their pants for his camera.
One of us will play the main character. The other will play his friend, the man and various others now and then.
I see things with the man going along slowly. After it gets to a certain point we could bring in a different teen.

2) (m/m)--- skateboarder goes of to an empty parking lot to work on some moves to get his bitchy girlfriend out of his head. While there a man begins to snap shots of him grinding, popping Ollie`s and even taking a long drink from his water bottle. Him and his buddies are used to pervs taking pics of them boarding, but without his friends around he has an opportunity to do something he would never of tried with his friends around. He approached the man. After all pervs had money. He wasn't sure he was really ready to let the man do anything, but maybe if he unzipped and let the guy take a few pics of his dick would make him enough for the new wheels he would soon be needing for his skateboard. Of course, after renting your body out once the second time isn't so hard.
One of us would be the skateboarder. The other would be the man and the boy`s friend who will be added soon after the start.

Toy Boy (m/m m/f)---A straight teenager hooks up with a woman in a chat room. Sounds to good to be true? It is. The woman has a thing for watching guys go at it. She is willing to play around herself some, but it all comes down to pairing up straight boys. Of course she doesn't mention this at first. A good number don't come back when they learn what is expected of them. For others the money and at least some sex with a woman is too much of a draw.

Band Boy (m/m)---A teenager plays the drums in the pep and marching bands at school. He is rarely seen without his chubby, tho faithful best friend. The rumor was the band director was gay. Most didn't believe it, but that was the word in the school hallways. The band teacher had had his eye on his young drummer since the beginning of the school year. Desiring the teen was one thing. Actually having him was another. But that was when his chubby buddy came thru. The big boy had been caught taking care of some cute geek in the downstairs boys room and there was a video. The Principal had swept it under the rug. The band director saw it as a way of possibly getting into the pants of his straight drummer. If his drummer cared for his buddy all it would take was some friendly playing around to stop the video from being distributed to the whole school.

Blackmailed Bully (m/m)---A bully has a favorite target he likes to pick on. Everything is going fine in the bully`s world until one day the target catches the bully in an activity he wouldn't want anyone to know about. Payback is a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom