Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taming the cat (Darketernae x Wolfy)

Darketernae

Planetoid
Tabatha was pacing in her room, growling low under her breath as she steamed under the complete unfairness of her situation, and it all centered around her sister, her cute, adorable, older, perfect sister. Huh, perfect her cute ass! Her sister was a spoiled brat of a princess, who got whatever she wanted as the eldest, constantly spoiled by her parents like she was a kid instead of the supposedly adult she claimed to be. No matter what Tabatha did, what she accomplished, her sister always had the spotlight, always had all the attention and gifts, and it was seriously pissing her off.

Today was the last straw though; her parents had not only managed to once again completely forget about her and her own wants, but to top it off, they forget about her birthday! That one still stung even now, tears of frustration threatening to fall as she remembered going downstairs, watching the large cake present, the pile of gifts and rushing to the pile, ready to tear into them when her mother grabbed her, stopping her from ripping up her sister's gifts. That look of shock and sheepishness when she asked about her own though...that did it. Even now, the only reason she was on this trip to the private beach house, normally something she'd love, was because her parents had to scramble to make up for forgetting about their other kid and in a show of desperation, tried to pass off the tickets as being for both of them instead of for one of her sister's friends.

Now though, they were alone, no parents, no one else, she had her sis all to herself, and since as far as she was concerned, she hadn't gotten a birthday present at all, she was just going to have to get her own. She walked out of her room, white tail swishing through the air happily, as she hummed a cheery tune. "Happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday to me~" It certainly would be when she was done with her big sis.

Sarah lounged about in her private room, freshly showered and smelling of strawberry body-wash, clad only in a pair of light blue boyshorts and matching bra. Suddenly she tossed herself on the bed and giggled, looking at her parents credit card in her hands.

She'd been told to buy whatever her sister wanted for 'her birthday' vacation, but Sarah knew it was mostly because her sister was selfish enough to demand to come along on her vacation. Geez, it wasn't Sarah's fault the agency booked the beach house the same week as Tabatha's birthday. As far as she was concerned her sister was being a baby about all of this. Really did it matter if the rent's misplaced the date anyway? I mean Sarah didn't throw much of a fuss over being asked if Tabatha could come along when she was asked -- if she'd really wanted to stick it to her sister she'd have demanded a bigger cabin for herself.

"Whatever." Sarah muttered with a sigh, curling up on the queen sized bed and tugging a sheet up around her. She'd just take a nap till Tabatha cooled off in a few hours and saw that this was just as good as anything else she was going to get this week. Little did the poor catgirl know -- that was exactly how Tabatha would be feeling when all was said and done, although not in the way Tabatha had anticipated.

Tabatha opened the door, her blue eyes narrowing as the sight of her sister, sleeping the way away with a smug grin on her perfect little face, and was that her parents' credit card?! Right, that was fucking it! With a loud growl she pounced on her sister like the cat that she was, landing on top of her, taking a deep whiff of the scent of strawberries coming from her sis, mixing in well with the blueberry scented wash Tabatha used herself. She tore the sheet off of Sarah's body, running her hands along her sister's soft, creamy skin with obvious possessive hunger, squeezing the flesh. "Wakey wakey Sarah! Your little sis wants her gift, and since our parents couldn't be bothered, I'm making my own! I want a pet, and I'm going to get one, kitty."

Her eyes gazed down at Sarah's face in a mix of hunger and anger, sharp teeth glinting in the light as she gave her sis a fanged grin, confident that she was well stronger than her spoiled brat of a big sister and would take what she wanted with however much force she needed. It was probably better this way; her pet would get it clawed into her who was really on top here. The thought of dominating her sister beneath her, quite literally drew a moan out of her as she ground her hips into her sister. Sarah's lack of clothing was going to prove quite handy here; Tabatha, knowing what she came for, came dressed in only a pair of her lacy black gloves and thigh-highs, the rest of her slim and curvy body completely exposed to her sister's gaze, her pussy already glistening with arousal.

Sarah let out an angry growl, eyes snapping open and staring into the face of her little sister's cocky grin. The petite blond feline whipped her head around, and arched her back, and squirmed uselessly underneath Tabatha's grip. She shook her groggy head before settling back onto Tabatha's smug face. "What the hell Tabatha?" she growled, bucking her hips again angrily.

"Uggggh!" she let out a frustrated growl, ears pressed back firmly against her head as she continued squirming and panting under her sister's iron grip. In one quick Adrenalin-fueled outburst Sarah managed to throw the both of them over the side of the bed, hurrying to scramble to her feet, out the doorway and forgetting this wasn't her house, smack into the wall outside, disorienting the confused feline even more, and wasting precious seconds as she stumbled down the hall.

Tabatha growled right back at her sister, not budging as she struggled, more amused than annoyed and waiting for her to wear herself out. When she tossed her off though, well that couldn't be left alone. Clearly her sister was forgetting which one of them enjoyed running random races and marathons. She ran after her, as Sarah crashed into the wall she grabbed her sister's hair, yanking her back into her and spinning her around, her clawed hand slapping her across the face hard enough to send Sarah right back into the wall.

"You stupid bitch, what kind of birthday present tries running away?" She snarled, eyes now full of anger as she glanced at the five red marks on Sarah's cheeks from her claws. She grabbed Sarah's head, slamming her face first into the wall again, her other hand grabbing and tearing off both her bra and shorts, her claws scratching her skin along the way. "You owe me, bitch, for all the years of being a whiny, soiled little pet; now you're actually going to become what you are." She twisted her hair even more, forcing her sister's head back as she forced her lips against hers, biting her lips roughly. "And I will break you until you start acting like it."

Sarah let out a low, pathetic whine, ears pressed back hard against her pounding skull. Her heart jumped into her throat, pounding away inside her ears as she screamed. "Mommy! Mommy help!" she whined before realization dawned on her that she didn't have anyone else but her sister in this cabin. She forced her tiny body to stop trembling, swallowing hard before looking her sister in the eye. "You don't know what you're talking about." she said with a whimper at Tabatha's grip on her hair.

But her sister was right, Sarah was already gasping for breath from the struggle, and Tabatha looked like she'd not even broken a sweat. "What do you think you're going to do to me anyway Tabby." she said with a whimper, using the old nickname Sarah'd always reserved for when they argued.

Tabatha's ears folded back in anger, a loud hiss coming from her throat at that hated nickname. "I already told you; I'm going to make you my little pet, sis." She growled out, her anger now boiling over. "I'll be nice; you'll be my relatively pampered pet, as long as you follow orders, I'll be the nicest owner you've ever had." She murmured, running a rough tongue along Sarah's cheek, over the claw marks, before suddenly kneeing her in the gut, folding the older girl over and forcing her to her knees on the ground, still pulling her head up by her hair.

"But since you want to be difficult about it, I'll be difficult too. You can start by putting that whiny mouth of yours to better use." Tabatha demanded, shoving Sarah's face into her hot vagina. "If you do a good enough job, you might actually work your way back into my good graces by tomorrow, slut." Her fingers were digging into her scalp ever harder, some of Sarah's hair getting pullled out from the force.

The poor little feline screamed and cursed, her efforts now smothered by Tabatha's hot sex, her muffled cries only serving to send vibrations up inside the feline. Sarah's ears pressed low against her skull. Tabatha didn't let up for a moment forcing her sister's head still until obediently Sarah's moans turned to whimpers and her tongue slowly ventured out to explore the dominate feline's wet slit, sliding lightly up and down her wet slit. Sarah's face went red-hot immediately and her stomach did a flip before she eeped out another defeated whimper.

Tabatha could have done something about Sarah's screaming but then it was her doing and as long as her mouth stayed planted on her master's hot pussy, she was fine with it. Eventually, Sarah began to understand how little choice she had in the matter, her whimpers sending even more pleasure through her body than her rough tongue. "Yes, that's it pet, eat out your master's pussy, keep it up and you'll get your prize very soon." Tabatha openly moaned, letting Sarah know how much she was pleasuring her own little sister, as the younger cat's grip on her hair loosened; still somewhat firm, but no longer painful, and almost petting Sarah's head and ears.

Sarah blinked, completely confused by what her sister was doing to her, taken over by the younger-felines dominance. Her face was red-hot as Tabatha relaxed her grip on her hair, and casually seemed to stroke her ear, causing a low, worried moan to fall out of her lips. The little blond catgirl tried to shake her head to the side, even as her tongue lapped against Tabitha's folds and she felt herself growing damp between her own legs.

Tabatha purred loudly as her big sister ate her out, her hands now outright petting and stroking Sarah’s head as she thoroughly enjoyed her birthday present. Her pet was behaving for now, and after a few more minutes, a loud yowl signalled Tabatha’s orgasm, her juices spraying all over her sister’s face. “Drink up, big pet!” Of course she was ensuring this by shoving Sarah back into her crotch until she came down from her orgasmic high, letting her sister go entirely.

"Now then pet, let’s go to my room; my birthday present isn’t properly dressed yet~ Oh, on all fours; you’re supposed to be my pet after all.” She didn’t really expect her big sis to obey, not so soon, but then she had no issues with simply thrashing her again either. Maybe put a few more claw marks down her body as she tasted her pet….ooh, she was getting wet again just thinking about it!

Sarah seemed stunned at what was going on, a deep blush rising in her face at what Tabatha was doing to her. She looked at her sister, hesitating for a long moment before falling to her knee's and mewing lightly. She winced at the pain in her stomach, and folded her ears back against her head with a whimper. "Mrowl...." she muttered, following Tabatha down the hall.

Tabatha watched as her sister dithered and delayed and just when she was going to knock her across the head again to get her moving, Sarah evidently chose to be a good little pet and kneel, even giving her a lovely growl! "Good pet!" She cheered, rubbing her pet's ears along the way. "Now you just need to properly look the part, little pet." There wasn't much to do once they reached her room; Tabatha just pointed to her bed as she went into her drawer, quickly finding what she wanted; a fancy collar, with a mixture of gold and silver strands woven in; it might possibly even pass for a choker, but there was really no doubt what she was going to use it for.

"Now Sarah, hold your head up high and get ready for your collar~"

A deep red blush filled Sarah's cheeks as the collar was fastened around her neck, she kneed the bedspread lightly, tail flicking in annoyance -- her only real method of being defiant. "Tabatha, can we stop this..." Sarah whimpered lightly, her blush deepening. "Look, I'm sorry our parents like me better than you, it's not my fault." she whined, "Shouldn't you take it up with them rather than me?"

Blue eyes narrowed into slits at Sarah's words, Tabatha growling deeply as she stalked her way up the bed, pulling her brat of a sister onto her lap and wrapping her legs around hers, spreading her legs, and with it her sister's open. "You're acting like you don't encourage their behaviour. You're a horrible older sister, you know that?" Tabatha leaned on Sarah's shoulder, a hand forcing her head up and forward to stare at the new position Tabatha put her into; right in front of her full length mirror where Sarah could see her own body open and on display.

"You did nothing to stop them, even when you knew it was wrong." Slender fingers brushed against her pelvis, just barely above her clit, taunting her with how close she was. "You just took, and took, and took, without a care for your little sister." Her tongue brushed against Sarah's cheek, the rough surface dragging against it, her other hand drifting along the outskirts of the swells of her breasts. "So I'm taking after your example and taking what I want now. And just like you, I'm not going to care about your opinion on the matter."

Sarah whimpered, trying to thrash about in an attempt of protest. It was useless.
"You can't treat me like this! " she cried out, but only offered a token resistance. She knew Tabitha would and could take whatever she wanted at this point. Her sister might have been younger, but she was far stronger than pampered Sarah.

"W-w-what are you planning to do with me Tabitha?" She asked, a slight tremor in her voice, hoping her sister would come to her senses and realize she was acting crazy. "You can't really keep me ad a birthday present to yourself!"

Tabatha smiled at her sister, face full of love, but the type of adoration one had for a pet or treasured toy instead of a person. "Of course I can! I just need to properly train you up so that you'll be a good pet instead of all bitchy. Then we'll play lots and lots, you and I." Her fingers drifted lower, stroking along Sarah's folds gently, teasing her clit as her other hand caressed her breast more directly, kneading her sister's mounds. "Now you can just look into the mirror and watch as you lose yourself sis." She bit down lightly on her neck, keeping Sarah's head on the mirror so she couldn't help but see what her sister was doing to her.

Sarah's eyes grew wide as she watched Tabatha take control of her body, carefully and sometimes roughly stroking and exploring her body. The felines nipples grew erect at the stimulation and she felt herself grow damp between her legs. A low purring built up inside her chest and as much as she tried to fight it, soon a loud purr broke through her lips. Her purrs grew louder and louder and she relaxed into Tabatha's arms, completely taken over by instinct and desire. A pathetic meow fell from her as her face turned red and body tingled. She knew she should stop this, she had to fight it, but the longer it went on the less she could remember about why she needed to fight.

Tabatha's hands kept up their methodical work, the hand on her mound now sliding a finger gently into her sister's slick entrance, thrusting into her while her thumb rubbed and pressed on her clit, the younger sister purring a bit herself as her big sister relaxed against her. "Yes, that's it, good pet, just enjoy things and I'll make sure you have no end of pleasure." She tilted her head back, pulling Sarah into a searing kiss as her hand kept on playing with her nethers. "Show me just what you look like when you cum."

Back
Top Bottom