Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to create just a couple more of those perfect partnerships [M lf F ///]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggin

Planetoid
Hello my readers, roleplaying is a really intriguing hobby for me, but in the late past, it has been having as much ups as downs.

Here's a couple of informations about me:
  1. Some plot intro is nice, but I only look for sex-driven roleplays
  2. I live in Europe - CET clock at my place
  3. I'm really flexible when it comes to roleplays, got a craving? Ask!
  4. I'm a really honest person (which is sometimes mistaken with me being a dick >.< )
  5. I always reply to every PM I get, if you feel like I ignore you - SPAM MY ASS. Worst case scenario, I'll politely let you know I'm not interested.
  6. I love critique and hate being ignored. If you dislike my style - let me know please, maybe I'll try to fix it, or if not we'll just go separate ways.
  7. As above, that also means I crave compliments. If deserved, don't hesitate to drop a couple of them ^^, I'll be sure to do the same

As I mentioned in Thread Subject, I'm looking only for somebody capable of creating a perfect partnership with me.

If you kept reading up to this point, you're propably like "wtf does he mean?!" by that. Let me explain

1. Perfect partner is an active partner, at least one post per day with optimal being as much back and forth as we have time for
  2. Perfect partner is an honest partner
  3. Perfect partner is happy to have some OOC discussion about our play
  4. Perfect partner is clear about what she desires and is willing to listen to what I desire
  5. Perfect partner is forgiving, if she feels I've written something poorly or stepped through her boundaries, she'll let me know and allow me to correct myself
I know, perfection is something that exists very rarely and can be only created by an mutual understanding - If you have to work on night shift and you won't be able to write for 2 days, tell me, I'm not a heartless fuck, I'll understand!

Below this post, you can see my kink list, it's pretty kinky - I'm willing to try pretty much anything that's lewd and can make the reader horny ;).

Desired message length: Highly variable - sometimes during a dialogue between our characters I'll drop a one or two liner, other times when describing a rough fuck I'll write more than 600 words about just a few cock thrusts.

Roleplay medium: Forum or IM (for dynamic games) only.

Plot examples:
Futas in space
Furries in space
High-school orgies
Demon x innocent human
Tsundere shifting into cock addict (regrettable sex at first maybe?)
Adultery - "you are so much better!"
Age play "you're so virile !/ you're so experienced!"
And many many more

Somewhat outdated but may still be relevant, my previous request thread:
Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom