Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty Step-Sister (wiki234)

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
dw6lom.jpg

Ashley was one of the more popular girls in high school. She was a kind junior who was adored by all men. Too bad that men weren't what she was interested in. There was one particular girl that was always in her classes which she seemed to notice. Something was off about her. Ashley had approached her on several cases, but was never able to properly talk to her without the conversation ending awkwardly. Months passed, and Ashley realized that these glances at the girl meant something far more. She had a crush on the girl. It was today that she would finally tell that girl her feelings. She left a note in the girl's locker to meet her on the school rooftop.

There, the beautiful blonde waited in her uniform. She leaned against the railings and looked to the students below and the setting sun. Would that girl come?

Rosaline was a typical high school girl that most people expected, nothing special about her. She did have some friends but more often she was usually alone all the time, during lunch and after school. she was called one of the smarter people in the class, getting her work done early and always turning homework in on time. Though she did remember not too long ago that she always had a conversation with one particular girl in her class, Rosaline couldn't remember who exactly that girl was, but they always had small conversations talking mostly about random things. Right now Rosaline was getting out of class when the bell rang, it was the last class for today so she could finally relax easy now.

She walked down the hallway holding a book under her arm that was to be put back in the locker since she didn't need it after finishing her homework in class. When Rosaline finally reached her locker, she turned he dial and opened it suddenly seeing a small piece of paper she remembers she hadn't seen before. With the curiosity she had she took out the paper, put the book back, and closed the locker standing up and unfolding the note to read it. "Meet at the rooftop?" She asked a bit confused, but not wanting to go home just yet. Rosaline put the paper in her pocket and turned to walk up the stairs that led to the roof.

Geez, how long was Rosaline going to keep her waiting? Ashley idly tapped her foot on the ground while waiting for her to appear. Then, the door opened. She looked up and saw it was none other than the girl who she wrote the letter to. "R-Rosaline!" She smiled warmly and walked closer to the black-haired girl. She held Rosaline's hands, with a slight blush. "I-I know this is going to sound a little left-field... but, I think I like you." The blonde's cheeks were bright red. She then shyly let go of the girl's hands and jumped up and down nervously.

"Ahhh!" She felt so awkward, but she had to reassert herself. "I was the one who sent the letter. And, I think I like like you." She looked down at the ground with a frown. "But, that's okay if you don't feel the same way. I understand if you only like guys... or something like that."

For a moment Rosaline was completely confused by all of this, but then she remembered. It was the same girl that she always talked to before, she was the one who always came up to her after class to start a random conversation like always. Well she couldn't lie that sometimes it was good to have someone that wanted to talk to you for once. "Um hey..." She said giving a small wave before feeling her and being held by Ashley. After hearing what she said she couldn't help but look down quietly and blush brightly. "Well...to tell you the truth...sometimes it's nice when we have those random conversation even though it seems awkward..."

" I...really don't know what to say. I don't hate you or anything, I kinda wished I could date a girl too sometimes, maybe be jealous of a boy too..for having someone like that." Rosaline looked back at her, "I think it's...cool and sweet you have the guts to do this." Rosaline pulled her close and held Ashley tight in her arms

Ashley felt that from the bottom of her heart that this sort of love wouldn't last long. She would be heart broken and would be forced to settle with some guy. It was her defiant spirit that caused her to seek out Rosaline. When the black-haired girl mentioned their small bits of conversation, Ashley tilted her head. What did Rosaline mean? She was shocked when the girl pulled her closer in a tight embrace. She... didn't get rejected? The blonde shyly wrapped her arms around the girl and accepted the hug. Her large breasts pushed up against Rosalie's. "Say... Rosaline... I know you said that it was courageous of me being able to do this, but I want to get even more courageous..." Her violet eyes twinkled, staring longingly into the girl. Ashley closed her eyes and kissed Rosaline. Her soft, warm lips pressed against her partner's. The passionate kiss lasted for a few moments before she broke the kiss. "How was it?" Had Ashley adequately kissed her? Was it to her liking?

She kept her close with the hug, having a feel as if this was normal, that they've been friends for so long, always talking and smiling at each, and she just didn't notice or see it much. It felt a bit nice to have someone that actually wanted to call you a friend like what Ashley did. But in this case it was being liked more than a friend. Rosaline looked up at her with a blush and a small bit of confusion, but before she could ask she her lips were locked by Ashley's. When the kiss broke it seemed her face had gone completely red from blushing so much, "well...ummm...not what I expected to be honest...and it was my first kiss too...actually." Rosaline didn't know how to really answer her question that it was good or not, but she also felt a little embarrassed now.

Ashley had been a closet homosexual all of her life. In fact, it was so hidden that even she didn't know about it. Something about the previous relationships didn't satisfy her. Yet for some reason, the simple kiss the two girls shared was plenty for her. The kiss had felt like a drug. The blonde was breathing slightly harder after the kiss. She leaned her forehead against Rosaline's and lightly rubbed the tip of their noses together like they were lovers. Since the girl had accepted her kiss, that meant she accepted Ashley too, right? "That was your first, huh?" Her voice was low and soft. The blonde's arms curled downward until she found Rosaline's ass. She lightly groped it, loving the soft cushion feeling against her hands. "Grab my ass too..." She begged in a low tone.

Was Ashley rushing it? She sure was. It was rash and stupid, but for some reason the girl wanted to try it. "Just... how interested are you in girls?" She asked Rosaline. She lightly spanked the girl.

Rosaline just kept the hug, it would let her have something to rest her head on and her arms too. This was something she saw sometimes which creeped her the hell out, and never thought of ending up doing herself even if she didn't really ask for it to happen in the first place. She sighed and looked over at her, feeling their noses touch a bit when Ashley leaned into her a bit more. She gave a small yelp feeling a hand on her ass grabbing her so suddenly. Ashley really wanted this, and it seemed like she been planning it for longer than she might have thought at the moment. " well...umm...I'm not really sure right now.." She said yelping again at the sudden spank. Right now Rosaline wasn't really expecting to know what she was gonna say or do.

"Ummm...i think we should get out of here now. I don't wanna walk home when it's dark." Rosaline sighed and slowly pulled away from her, wiping off anything from her shorts and shirt. " I'll see you around school then...ok?" She said with a small friendly smile opening the door and slowly turning to leave

I'm so stupid! Ashley thought to herself. Was she too rash? She definitely was. The blonde held out a hand to try to call Rosaline. "W-wait!" She begged, but the door was already slammed shut. She might as well go home at this point. She slung her bag over the side of her shoulder and decided to go home. When she got home, however, something rather unexpected happened.

Her mother was in a very happy mood. It seemed that she would be jumping around, breaking vases in the house if her old age didn't stop her from doing so. Ashley forced up an awkward smile to ask her mother what this was all about. Apparently, her mother had been secretly dating a man for year now. She was thinking about taking this relationship seriously. The blonde teenager couldn't help but to roll her eyes. Her mother was a hopeless romantic. Who would ever take her seriously? After all, that was why her father left them. Ashley cringed at the thought of her father.

"We're having a date!" Her mother proclaimed. "And I heard the man I've been dating has a very pretty girl about your age!" Ashley set her back on the side of the railing. She didn't feel too enthusiastic after she was rejected by Rosaline. She just wanted to go up in her room, curl up, and go to sleep. But her mother was so insistent on having Ashley accompany her. She had no choice but to reluctantly accept.

Ashley placed on an olive cardigan over a black v-neck. She followed it off with a simple black skirt and left the home with her mother. They were going to meet at some semi-formal restaurant. Ashley and her mother were the first to arrive. They found a seat next to the window. Now, they waited for the others to come. The door of the restaurant opened, and Ashley looked over halfheartedly at the door. Her eyes widened. "R-Rosaline?!"

Rosaline got home putting her bag down beside the door and walking in to see her father looking into a mirror, he was already in a suit and it kinda confused her on why. "Are you going out for work or something?" She asked walking up to him and just standing there beside him. "Well actually no..because if you must know, I have been dating a women that I've met for a long time now..and I want you to come with me.." Rosaline looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "come with you? That would ruin the whole point of it though." She said crossing her arms at him.

"Well I wouldn't want you to be bored, and you could find out who my date was..if your going then hurry and change." Rosalines father fixed his tie and waited for her to come back so they could hurry and go. Rosaline changed into a black dress, wearing a small pin in her hair that had a little hat on the top of it, she went back downstairs and waited for her dad.

"Fine I'll go then dad, if you really need me to." She said with a shrug walking out of the car and getting in. After a bit of driving they arrived at the restaurant, both of them walking through the door and looking around. Her father walked to the table where the women and her daughter where sitting, with Rosaline following soon. When she heard her name she looked over to see...Ashley? " Ashley?!" She said soon recognizing the women's daughter by her blonde hair.

((I'm here, don't worry. I just have to get some assignments done here and there.))

Her mother was the next to be surprised. "You know her?" She turned over to her daughter. "U-um..." Ashley wasn't quite sure what to think at this moment. "No... she and I were gym partners once... I think?" The blonde girl lied. In truth, neither of them had ever had a gym class together. She turned back at Rosaline and her father before awkwardly gesturing them to take a seat. "W-why don't you take a seat? Mom and I have already ordered." She then looked over at Rosaline with a concerned look on her face. She had confessed to this girl hours ago. Now, they were going to become sisters?!

( that's fine, sorry XD)

Her father just stood there quietly, letting them figure out whatever they were trying to do. " well that's a little surprising I guess..." He said not really knowing what to say. They both nodded at Ashley and went over to sit down. Rosaline didn't really know how to react to what was already happening in front of her. First a girl that she's never talk to accept for class confesses she loves her, now her dad was gonna...be married to Ashely's mom?! She sighed to try to calm herself down and leaned back against the chair. Rosaline looked over at Ashley with a small friendly smile then looked over at decorations around the walls of the restaurant.

"Well it's good you know each other then, don't you think?" He said with a nod feeling like this meeting was just something normal like friends going out and not a date. "Well I think Rosaline here is gonna be happy that your gonna be with us now." Rosaline looked over at her dad and elbowed his side under the table though it wasn't hard to hurt him. " leave me out of this..." She muttered at him crossing her arms with a bored sigh.

Ashley didn't know why she wanted to hide it. "Well... we don't really know each other too well. We've never really talked." Her mother seemed to care less about the situation and began to talk to Rosaline's father. The blonde girl's gaze eventually shifted back to the black-haired girl. "Rosaline... can I talk to you about something?" She stood up from her seat and pulled the girl along to the bathroom. As soon as they were alone, she turned to Rosaline. Her face had a mixture of worry and anger. "Listen Rosaline... My mom's been talking about your dad for a while now. Things look very good and he's all she ever talks about." She couldn't look at the black-haired girl. Instead, Ashley had begun to cast her eyes downward at the tile floor. "So, just forget about what I said earlier today at school, okay?"

Rosaline just sighed and sat back quielty waiting for the food quielty when she was suddenly pulled over by Ashley to the bathroom. When they were their she just stood quielty in front of her suddenly confused as to why she wanted to talk. " hmmm...ummm...ok then I guess I will if you really just want things to get awkward. But we can be friends then if you want.." She shrugged not really having a problem much about it. "Well if this conversation is over then we should head back then." Rosaline gently held her arm and started walking out of the bathroom back to the table, letting go and sitting back down quielty. She looked over at them seeing that their parents were the only one having a deep conversation about various things. Rosaline just sat back quielty feeling so bored right now waiting for the food already.

Back
Top Bottom