Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goth dom girl seeks quiet sub (FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsKnockout

Dust
Hello, and welcome to my little thread here. To start! Thank you for reading. First of, some little rules.

1. Please be able to write at least three full and detailed paragraphs or MORE. I normally write a good bit and would like the same in return. If you cant write that much, please move along. Thank you. Nothing to be rude, we just wont get along.

2. I play both female and male, and I play dominate. Rarely do I play Submissive.

3. I play MxF, MxM and FxF its whatever I desire at the time.

Time for the things that tickle my fancy.
On's

*Anal sex
*Oral
*Begging (Receiving)
*Biting (Giving&Receiving)
*Clothed Sex
*Cross Dressing (Witnessing)
*Double Penetration (Giving)
*Drug & Alcohol abuse
* Face Slapping (Giving and Receiving)
*Fights
*Drama
*Jealous Lovers
*Crazy bitches.
*Femboys!
*Forced clothes wearing
*Hair pulling
*Cum Shots
*Internal cum shots
*Masturbation
*Plot twists
*Pseudo-rape
*Rimming
*Romance
*Saliva
*Scratching
*Spanking
*Strip Tease
*Swallowing cum
*Sweat
*Teasing
*Abuse (sexual, verbal, physical, mental, emotional)
*Twinks
*Adultery
*Chocking
*Consensual
*Dirty talking
*Face fucking
*Gags
*Hand cuffs
*Public places
*Kinky sex play
I'm sorry this list is so long! Lol I honestly cut it short! But, I hope you saw something you like and that we might be able to play out together! Feel free to share your own kinks!

Off's
-Bathroom play.
-Anime
-Anything furry related.

What Im craving! Im seeking this as a FxF storyline. This can just be a one shot, that's totally fine. But, I am at least looking to fill this craving.

A young sheltered girl has just recently started college. Her whole life she has been told to be modest, kind, and sweet. She made straight A's in school and was in the band. She was taught to cover herself, and look nice and proper at all times. And now that she is out of high school and out from under her overly religious family she still holds true to those values. Which, makes her out of place abit. Being quiet, and to herself. With her books as her company, and filling her time with nerdy things like video games (That are not R rated of course) And other nerdy things.

But, she has made slightly friends with a goth girl in her history class. And they have grown closer over time as pretty good friends. But the quiet girl is feeling an attraction that isn't just friendly for her wilder buddy. And it seems the attraction is mutual as the Goth girl flirts with her. The quiet girl knows that's wrong, and its a sin. Till one day the goth girl sneaks in on her friend in the girls showers in the dorms.

The sheltered girl.
Only with clothing on of course.

The Goth girl.
Normally dresses in loose clothing.

Im also open to ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom