Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fun with pokemon (Male pokemon x Female human/pokemon) [Closed for now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren Olvry

Supernova
Synopsis

So I've been having somewhat of a pokemon craving, from adventures, to labs, to anything in-between. More specifically, myself playing the pokemon (male) and another person playing a human trainer/researcher/whathaveyou (female). I'm open to playing just about any pokemon with fairly few limits; no toilet stuff, most other things are negotiable, so feel free to ask. With that out of the way, on to other things...

Rules
  • At least one paragraph per post with decent spelling and grammar (no text speak)
  • Partner's gender doesn't matter to me; I only care about character genders
  • If you're not comfortable with something, or have a question, feel free to PM me! I won't bite, I promise
  • I may do YIM/AIM rp's; overall, though, I much prefer PM's/threads
  • Post within a reasonable time (a few days or so), and you can expect me to do the same
  • Plot/smut balance will depend on the plot itself; sometimes I like little plot, sometimes I like more, but I always like at least some lead-up
  • I rp exclusively MxF; sorry, but not willing to try MxM or MxFuta, they just don't appeal to me

The Plots (slight WIP)
  • Science Experiment: For ages, pokemon and humans have had a difficult time communicating with each other. There are the rare few that can manage it, but with how few and far between those are, it's not something one can hope for. This brings humanity to a special project, one designed to enable pokemon to utilize human speech. It works, eventually, but with a male pokemon and a female researcher specifically seeing to them... well, they're bound to be a bit antsy being cooped up and poked at for so long (can work with a feral pokemon or an anthro version of one).
  • Lost in the Woods: You're lost, you're out of pokemon, and you're just generally in trouble in the middle of the woods where dangerous pokemon loom. Will one come to your rescue and follow along with you, refusing to go into a pokeball for... their own reasons, or will you find yourself at the mercy of one who sees fresh meat, so to speak, and deigns to take it?
  • Hidden Crush: You've had the pokemon for a while, and while times were rough at first, they've become a highly faithful partner. Sometimes, though, you wonder if they might be after a little more, but nervous about approaching it. Will you look into it, or offer something more yourself...?
  • Trapped: The cave-in was unexpected, suffice it to say, and who knows when help might be coming. Who knows how long it's been. How long since human contact, since your boyfriend, since... many things. That pokemon of yours, working so hard to get you out of this mess, is starting to look a bit more... enticing as time goes on... and you know full well they'll obey...
  • Feral Heat: Breeding season's coming up, and it's becoming more and more obvious from your pokemon's behavior. Will you try and shut it down? Or will you condone it, and offer up a female pokemon, or perhaps even yourself, to quell your faithful pokemon's heat?
  • Lost: Stranded and without any pokemon (whether at all or they were lost), or even pokeballs, you're left to have to survive a place surely rife with potentially dangerous pokemon. One of which, perhaps, is offering some help... though it's hard to tell without being able to see it.
  • Defeated: He's always been your rival, and wins seem to be pretty even between you. But when you make a certain bet involving one of his pokemon, can you afford to lose, or are you going to actually go through with it?
  • The Dragon's Tower (medieval-esque): There wasn't much of a choice, giving you up to the dragon. And as yet, none have succeeded in felling the creature... at least, perhaps, until now. The problem is, your dear knight isn't a person, but a pokemon. What will you do now?
  • Out for the Holidays: Christmas presents are normal enough from a boyfriend, right? Even if the present is a pokemon sent over from afar, carrying a note that your boyfriend hopes to see you soon, and perhaps a... dirtier thing or two. The problem is, the pokemon himself seems a bit too eager to serve in your boyfriend's place...
  • Celebration: it's been a long road, but it's finally over. You're at the top, and it's finally time for a party! Friends, guys... alcohol. Maybe you'll get lucky with something, but should your most faithful partner really be getting into the alcohol? Maybe it's a fitting prize, or maybe it could be slightly worrying...
  • Breeding Grounds: A simple miscommunication, that's all it was. You thought you were paying for a quick mate for your pokemon, but when your pokemon is instead taken away from you, along with most of your clothing, and you see other girls lining up here and their looking excited, it's very clear that there's a lot more to what you paid for than you thought.
  • The Journey: Not really a plot, as such; mostly a note that I'd be up for something a bit more long-term. Going on a journey, perhaps teaching your pokemon partner how to speak, given time, so that you can communicate better... that sort of thing. A little bitter jealousy could be included as well if your character ends up getting a boyfriend... or perhaps the reverse, the pokemon starts looking toward a mateship with a female pokemon and some strange jealousy on his trainer's part starts to bloom. Up for ideas as always, so feel free to bring them up if you have any!

If you have any other ideas, feel free to pitch them; I'll most likely be willing to work something with them. Besides that, happy RPing!

RE: Fun with pokemon (Male pokemon x Female human/pokemon)

Giving this a bump, since I'm still looking for rp's of this variety

Bump, still definitely looking for some rp's with this

Bump; feel free to suggest ideas even if they're not one of those listed above, I'm up for plenty

Bump, added a few more little plot ideas

Bump, still looking for more, and may add a few more plots soonish

Bump; no more plots added yet, but still considering them

Bump, kind of looking for the Dragon's Tower plot right now, but open for all of them

Bump; same as the post just above

Giving this another bump

Bump once more; looking for any of the above plots, or even something else entirely if you like

Bump again; may come up with a holiday plot or two for this in the coming days (and otherwise would be perfectly up for one; caught under the mistletoe by a pokemon, perhaps?)

One more bump; don't have a holiday plot for this yet, but I'm more than up for one

Bump; added a simple enough holiday plot for now, but I'd definitely be up for others

Giving this another bump

Late bump after dealing with issues around home; not looking for any of the plots in specific, so plenty open to one of those or any other ideas

Bump again with a few little edits

Giving this another quick bump now that comp and 'net issues have pretty much been resolved

Bump! Hoping to try the Dragon's Tower plot, but I'm up for any of the plots above (or even something different)

Been a few days, so bumping this up again!

Bump after a little while; open to any plots here, or even something not listed that someone might want!

Giving this another bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom