Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New School (Lounger x Andele)

Rin moaned out a little as the boy startet to suck on her tip and smiled. Alex had such a soft mouth.... it felt like she was in heaven. "Not using that soft mouth of yours to suck cock would be such a waste.... im so glad that i know your secret... this way atlest i can have fun with this soft mouth" while she says that she puts her hands on alex hed slowly pushing him pown on her dick. She pushed him down not giving him a chance but to slowly swallow more of her cock.

Alex wasn't sure whether he should take her comment about his 'soft mouth' as a compliment or not. In her own weird way he supposed she was complimenting him...though it didn't exactly feel like a regular compliment either. Still, he had to do his best at this, if for no other reason than to get her to keep his secret. Plus maybe...if he did well enough, she would do something like this in return to him too. He could dream right?
He gasped as she started to push his head down, squirming a little as he tried to resist, then let out a gurgling noise as he found more of her gigantic cock slipping into his mouth and down into his throat, which only got tighter the more she pushed in.

As her cock reached inside of Alexes thight throat she moaned out a little and stuck out her tongue. It felt so good to be on top for once! For once she wasnt the one on her knees sucking a big fat cock and she would enjoy her time on top. She grabbed alex hair pulling him down even more slowly trying to force more and more into the young boys throat. "Your throat feels so good! Its like it was made for sucking cock!" She yells out as she thrustet into him a bit.

Alex let out a muffled squeaking noise as more of the giant cock was forced down his throat. Somehow his body seemed to stretch to accommodate her....though only just. He could do little but give her a muffled response to her 'compliment', though that caused his throat to vibrate around her shaft as well as causing him to drool all over her. He had to bring his hands up to steady himself, finding nothing to grab but Rin's ass, grasping the firm cheeks to keep himself from losing his balance due to her slight thrusting into his mouth.

As soon as alex gripped her butt Rin suddenly thrustet even deeper into his throat forcing her cock in all the way "ahhhhh! Your even pulling me in! Do you want to suck cock that badly?" She teases with an impish smile her eyes full of pleasure. His vibrating and drooling throat made her cock feel incredible! She was on the edge of cumming already!"Damm.... im about to cum.... get ready for it!"

Oh god, she had gotten completely the wrong idea. Alex had only grabbed her ass to keep his own balance and stop himself from falling forwards, unfortunately she had just thrust herself forwards and he had ended up with the same result as if he had just lost his balance anyway. He gurgled and squirmed around, trying to pull his head back, especially when she said she was about to cum. His eyes widened, the boy beginning to squirm around a little more and pull his head back, but she was holding onto his head and stopping him from being able to get her cock out of his mouth and throat.

All the struggeling from the boy just made Rins cock feel even better. With this new sensation of his struggeling she wasnt able to hold back anymore.... and so her warm sticky cum startet to shoot out of her cock straight into the boys throat. "Im cumming! Im cumming! Im cumming!" She yells out as she fills up the boys throat. Her cock didnt stop cumming for what felt like a minute and even after she finished up she left her cock inside his mouth leaving him with no option but to swallow down her cum.

Despite his best efforts, Alex couldn't get her cock out of his mouth and throat. He felt it twitch and bulge, then a sudden rush of hot, thick fluid flooding into his stomach directly from his throat. He couldn't even taste it she was so far past his tongue, the hot, sticky seed flooding him without the need to even swallow. He continued to squirm around, feeling the heat of her cum as it filled him more and more, until finally she seemed to stop, his stomach so full he could feel it slightly swollen now. A few more moments and whether he liked it or not, Alex had swallowed ever last drop, once more trying to pull his head back in order to free himself.

As he now wants to pull of rin let him just falling back and sitting on her bad a bit exhaustet "i....it felt so good....." she said while panting. She slowly got her head up to look at him and smiled a little "how does it taste?" She asks teasingly not expecting a very positive awnser.

Alex coughed and spluttered slightly when her cock withdrew from him, her shaft now dripping with his drool. He took a few deep breaths, having been able to only breath through his nose for the last few minutes, taking a few moments to recover himself before slowly looking up at her, his panties and skirt still tented from the bulge between his own legs. "I....I couldn't taste anything...you went way too far down....my tongue got nowhere near..." He took a few more deep breaths, his slightly swollen belly also visible through his clothing thanks to the amount of cum she had pumped into his stomach.

"Ohhhh really? Im sorry. Do you maybe want to taste it?" She asks teasingly and quickly gets up again rubbing her dick a little before noticing his bulge. She grinned like a little devil and got a great idea, but first she wantet to see the boys reaction as she asks him to suck her off again "if you want to taste it then you need to suck it out again...."

"No thank you...I'm quite happy not tasting it thanks..." Alex wiped his mouth and took a few more deep breaths. "I could hardly breathe...." He looked up at her cock again...it was so huge...how had something like that ever fit in his mouth, let alone his throat? "So...so you'll keep your promise right? You wont tell anyone about me? You'll keep my secret?"

She grinned and slowly put a hend on his cheek "Im sorry little boy.... but this wasnt quite enough to make me keep your secret....youll need to do a bit more to keep me quiet" Rin had a bright smile on her face as she was using Alex compleatly. She would make him do more than just sucking. Afterall he wants her to keep his secret.

"H-huh? But...but you said..." Alex twitched, a scowl of anger flashing across his face for a moment, though only a moment. She really did have him where she wanted him. If she decided to go giving away his secret it wouldn't take much for it to be confirmed as true. Well, he wasn't about to let that happen. "F-fine, so what else do you want?" Alex was rather worried he knew exactly what the answer to that question was going to be....but he could always hope he was wrong.

"Hehehe....." Rin startet to put on a hude grin. She had him where she wantet him. No matter what she would say now the boy would accept and do as she says so shes going for the obvius thing. "How about you bend over little boy? I think you can guess what happens after that.... but dont worry. Ill make you feel good aswell...." she turned her body towards the boy slowly strocking her already recoverd cock and waiting for the cute little boy to be obedient.

Back
Top Bottom