Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New School (Lounger x Andele)

Lounger

Star
Things had all started out normally enough. Alex Darson had been signed up for an elite private boarding school, the hardest in the country to be accepted to and therefore his parents had assumed it simply had to be one of the best. After years of trying, they had finally gotten their son accepted through mail correspondence and he had been all prepared to go. Though at the last minute some rather unusual information had come to light. Alex's family had discovered the school was actually for girls only...even though there was nothing on the application forms that asked for gender, nor had it been mentioned at any point during the process, they had always simply referred to him as their 'child' rather than son. However this school still had to be the best....and so that was when the 'plan' had been devised. Alex's entire wardrobe to take to school was changed and he was put into the girls uniform, which surprisingly suited him. A little work on his hair, a few dabs of makeup....he made a relatively convincing, if flat-chested, schoolgirl.

Without much opportunity to protest Alex had found himself in a car and on his way to the school. Even after the car bringing him, sent by the school with a very attractive female driver, had passed through the gates to the school grounds, it still took nearly another half hour of driving to reach the school buildings themselves, all of them large and imposing, yet designed with elegant architecture.

"Whoa...." Alex blinked as he stepped out of the car, quickly being ushered towards the dorm building, rushed past the other students who might've been out and about. With barely a word he was given a key to his room and an information pack on the school before told to head into his room to meet his roommate who would introduce him to the school.. "Ah...thanks...." Alex rubbed his head before looking to the door, going to put his key in to unlock the door and step inside. "Hello? Sorry if I'm interrupting anything....I'm Alex...your roommate?"

It was a normal day like evry other for Rin Clakys only one thing was diffrent: today she would get a new roomate. this means that she needs to show herself from her best side to maybe get a new friend today. otherwise it would be quite the pain living together.....

As she got out of the bed Rin noticed something that would not make a good impression. Her dick was fully erect and showing that its fit and healthy. That was a little problem for Rin because greeting someone while having a boner is not the way to show yourself from your good side.

So it was decided her boner needed to be taken care of so Rin decided that it would be best to suck herself of. At first it was just to get her morning wood away but after a few minutes Rin startet to enjoy herself and licked her dick happiely not even noticing her new roomate opening the door.
(this is the scene you walk in to Rin Clakys

Alex had been nervous before opening the door, wondering what his new roommate would be like. He'd have to have worked hard to keep the fact he was a boy from her....if anyone found out he was actually a boy he'd be kicked out of school, not to mention being a laughing stock. "Well...maybe if she found out she'd be nice about it..." He smiled and took a few deep breaths before opening the door. The sight that greeted him did nothing to help with his nerves.
When he saw Rin he gasped, dropping his bag. She was sucking on....on what could only be described as a giant cock that was sticking from her own crotch?! "Uhhh....I uh....uhh....." He stood in the doorway in his girls uniform, staring, mouth hanging open.

Rin was totally focused on her own dick but suddenly she hears the noice of a bag falling to the ground. She looks over to the door where the noice came from and notices her roommate standing in the doorway. She stoped moving her hands and mouth and just stared at him not sure what to do..... After a little while she took her dick out of her mouth and smiled like nothing happend at her roommate. "Hey my name is Rin. Im your new roommate. sorry about.... "this" i planned on finishing earlyer" She reaches out with her hand that was strocking her dick before for a handshake.

Alex just continued to stare in disbelief at the girl as she just sat there for a few moments with the head of her own giant cock in her mouth, staring back at him, until eventually she smiled and stood up like there was nothing unusual, like the fact she had a huge cock despite being a girl was perfectly normal! He glanced down at her hand then up at her face. "I um....I'm...Alex..." He intentionally kept his voice at a slightly higher pitch than normal to make it seem more girly. Hesitantly he reached out to take her hand, still able to feel the heat on it from her erection. "I...you....you have a...a uh..."

Rin looked at Alex a bit confused as he looks like that at her "i have a what?" she asks thinking that evrything is perfectly normal "do i have something in my hair or what?" Rin startet to go trough her hair with her hands making her dick dangle around a bit as it stays hard. noticing that she looks down a bit anoyed

She has a what? Was she seriously not getting what he was asking about? She had a cock! Why was she acting as if that was so perfectly normal?! Alex swallowed nervously, glancing down at her still erect member as it bobbed and bounced around. Damn, he was starting to get hard now, his hands quickly going down to cover his skirt as he could feel his erection starting to bulge in his panties and push it out a little. "I...I mean you have a...." He looked down at her cock again and shivered. "I uh....sh-should I uh....l-leave you alone for a little bit...?"

Slightly tilting her head Rin looked at him. " why is she so nervous? Maybe she has some problems or something down th--...... maybe i was wrong" Her thought of train got interuptet as she saw Alex covering his crotch. She knew what that meant..... he was hard. Rins confused face quickly turned into a bright grinning one as she slowly walked towards the boy still thinking he was just like her. "what? you want to leave me alone? why that?" she smiled tteasingly putting her hand around his shoulder and the other on her still hard dick slowly rubbing it. "wouldnt you... rather join in? I think that would be necesarry for you right now" With a seducing smile she pushed her dick against alex and giggeling.

((Sorry for the delayed response. I've been away for just over a week, expected to have normal internet access, but it was stupidly restrictive ><))

"I....j-join in?!" Alex squeaked loudly, voice going even more high pitched than before, followed shortly by another yelp as Rin pressed her cock against him. Holy crap it was so big...Alex's own cock wasn't even a quarter of the size. Alex couldn't help staring down at Rin's huge cock, long enough to reach all the way up to her mouth, double the thickness of his arm...how could anything be that big?! "I uh....I....th-that's ok...I um...y-you...I'm sure you'd rather finish...alone..." Alex swallowed nervously, his skirt now bulging with a tent from his own rather more normal sized erection, panties uncomfortably tight around it.

"hehehe..... come on alex.... dont be shy.... i would be glad if you would join in" rin say as she gently rubs alexes dick trough his skirt. After playing around with it a bit with one hand her other hand startet to slide up and down her dick while still pushing it againast the boy. "maybe you could do something more than just join in.... your body looks preaty nice..... maybe you could help me? with those words she exactly knew what she did. Rin just invitet her roommate over to help her get rid of her errection..

Glad if he would join in?! There was no way he could join in with something like this with her. If for no other reason than it meant he would be giving away his secret. He couldn't help staring back down at her cock as she rubbed it and continued to prod it up against him. "H-huh? H-h-help you....?" Alex swallowed nervously, getting a distinct feeling what she was asking....and the distinct feeling that she was going to be rather insistent. "I um...I um...w-well I....wh-what if I just used my hands...?" Alex had to find a way to stop her from trying to get his clothes off, even if his panties had become painfully tight at this point.

"Awwww. That would be such a waste." Rin slowly startet to push alex back. She pushed him towards a wall and pinned him there. She was really getting into it and she hoped that alex would give in soon. "Not using this huge errection to pleasure someone would really be a waste. So how about it alex? Why dont you let me pleasure you with this?" She says with a slight grin pointing dowm to her still rock hard dick.

Alex squeaked as he was pushed into the wall and pinned there, feeling her erection still throbbing up against him. "I um....I....th-that's ok..you really don't have to do that..." He laughed nervously, his own cock throbbing in his panties. Oh god, she really wasn't going to take no for an answer was she? But the second she took his panties off she'd discover his secret, he was just a regular boy.

Rin moved her face closer to him and whisperd to him in a slow and soft voice "come on alex.... just look at your dick... i can see it throbbing through your panties. You want this too dont you?" Suddenly rins hand startet to rub against his dick. She was playing with his throbbing tip and then startet to pull down his pantys.

Alex whimpered, then let out a loud yelp when Rin suddenly started to rub at his cock through his panties, which were already wet and sticky with pre-cum. "I...I mean I...that is..." Alex had tried saying No, but his mouth wouldn't say the words, not with the way she was rubbing at him. Oh god...he felt his panties coming down....and then as she did his balls would suddenly fall and slap into her hand....balls that no futa girl should have had, only men had those.

As rin continued to pull down his pantys with a smile on her face her smile suddenly fadded for a shocked expression. What was that that suddenly fell into her hand? "Wh....what is this....?" She asks as she backed up a little keeping her hands there squezing a little trying to feel what she is holding in her hands.

That did it....Alex felt her cupping his balls all of a sudden, saw her expression change before she backed up a little. Then again why was she so shocked? She was the girl with the cock after all! He gasped when she squeezed at his balls, his cheeks flushing bright red. "I...I...please...please don't tell anyone! You can't! This school is....it's the best...we didn't know it was girls only...not until it was too late. P-please....I'm begging you to keep this a secret...."

"For girls on--" rin quickly stopped herself from saying anything more. An idea came to her.... she could blackmail him.... "ohhhh i shouldnt tell anyone? What do i get if i keep this...." she slowly pulls her hand away and points down at his cock ".... a secret?" Her expression changed and she quickly had a grin on her face. This was the best.... she now has something to blackmail her roommate with and this way she could do it with him all the time because they are roommates afterall so they spend a lot of time together already.

(Sorry it took so long i totally missed out on this xc)

((No problem, I was gone for a while anyway XD))

"H-huh? What do...what do you get...?" Alex blinked, seemingly confused for a moment as she pointed at his cock. "W-wait...I..." Alex stared at her, then swallowed nervously. "I...I don't know. I don't have money to give you or anything...what...what do you want? Please...please I have to keep this a secret. If the school find out and expel me I just..." He shook his head. Not only would his parents be disappointed, but so would he. This school was his best chance at the best education he could get, at making a life for himself. He had to make it here. "Please, just tell me what you want....a-anything" He had a feeling he knew exactly what she was going to want...but he couldn't help but hope otherwise.

Rin grinned as alex said "anything". That was what she waitet for.... "really anything?" She asks teasingly "why dont you get down on your knees then..." as she says that her cock startet to throb a little and got even harder as her mind was filled with the happy thought of blackmailing her roommate. This will be fun for her....

Alex should've known that was coming. After all, Rin had been rather eager for him to 'help her out' before, so now that she would be able to leave him with no choice, why wouldn't she choose something like that? "I.....alright..." Slowly Alex got to his knees, though the position made his own panties even tighter. "And...you promise you wont tell anyone right?" He slowly reached out, taking careful hold of Rin's giant shaft. "How can it be so big....?"

"I promise" rin says with a grin on her face. It was quite nice to see a boy kneeling in front of her, holding her dick and complimenting it. "Its not always this big and hard.... right now thats only for you:" she replys with a teasing joke.

"Well....so long as you promise.." Alex bit his lip as he started to stroke Rin's cock a little more, giving it a firm squeeze as he leaned forwards, gently licking at the tip. "Ah...tastes...odd" He licked his lips as he got used to the taste. It wasn't entirely unpleasant at least. "So....what exactly do you want me to do with it...?"

Rin grined as the boy says that her cock tastes odd and then gently puts a hand on his head. "I want you to get a better taste of it.... taste all of it. Explore its taste with your tongue first and then your mouth. I want you to get used to its taste... this will not be the last time youll taste it" she says with a develish smile.

Well....Alex should have expected that. But he didn't really have much choice in the matter did he? He leaned forwards again, this time starting to lick at the shaft of Rin's cock, shivering as he did so. Still, it didn't taste at all bad....at least this wouldn't be too bad. "Nn...." He shifted slightly from his panties squeezing at his own cock, but his hands were far too busy with Rin's cock to do anything about his own. After a few more minutes, he took the head of Rin's cock into his mouth, starting to suck on it a little, though even just the head of her cock was enough to completely fill her mouth. She was just too big for him to get anymore in.

Back
Top Bottom