Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I didn't know my friend was... (Lounger x Roxie)

Amelia continued to moan out as her own climax lasted for as long as his did. Emptying her loud on the floor. The janitor definitely was going to have a lot to clean up today. With Jasmine and Amelia out of play they cuddled to each other, while the rest stood around and fucked them till it was their turn. Annie, wondered to him next, the youngest of the group with her almost flat chest and blue hair. She was the one that had been riding Jasmine as the other's fucked her. Jasmine's cum was enough to lubricate her for his larger member. She wrapped her arms around his neck and set a rapid pace, as her cock pressed against his abs. She was blushing heavily.

Each girl would be taken in a different position, their most favorite. When each one was done they would join the group of piled bodies, cum dripping out of every orifice as the other's fucked them still even as they kissed each other lazily, tired from the whole endeavor. This was far more then they had experienced on their own. And Jasmine was close to passing out from the whole ordeal.

Axel smiled as Annie approached him. Sure her chest was pretty small, hardly noticeable, but that tomboyish face of hers was just so damn cute! As soon as she moved to sit upon his cock, he shivered then leaned in to kiss her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth as she rode him. He was rather surprised at the pace she took right away, she was definitely more aggressive than he ever would've given her credit for. His hand went to grasp at her cock between them, though her own rapid bouncing on his own cock meant that he barely had to move his hand to stroke her rather quickly.
Axel barely broke the kiss to gasp for air before kissing her again, allowing Annie to ride his cock until finally he came hard inside of her, the pheromone release from his body once more causing all 6 of the other girls to orgasm as well.

By the time Axel had gotten through all 6 girls there was cum everywhere. Not only had every orgasm he had experienced caused every single girl to cum, they had also been going at it with each other when it wasn't their turn, not to mention before he had even arrived. There was more of the floor covered in cum than visible by this point. Finally though, it seemed Axel's cock was softening, and his body producing significantly less of the pheromone, now producing only just enough to keep the girls devoted to him, though not necessarily in a perpetual state of arousal. "W-whoa....that was....amazing..." Axel was panting for breath, now sitting on one of the chairs as he looked over the 6 girls, all of them somewhat covered in cum, his, their own and each others. "We...are definitely gonna have to do this again...."

((Since we're skimming over some of them a bit can you let me know the names for the purple haired, blonde and the red head? ^^ ))

((oops I hadn't meant to skim them was just trying to describe what was happening in the back ground. >_<)

Annie gasped as he grasped her member. Her up and down motion enough to rock her cock back and forth into the hand. It felt so good to ride his massive cock, better then riding Jasmine's own large member, atleast it was larger then anyone elses. She had pushed down on him as he cum and came hard herself, all over his torso.

Each girl had cum atleast eight times, seven with Axel and then once before that. After all they had just gotten started when he walked in. The mess was far greater then it was normally, his copious amount of cum adding to the mixture on the floor. As the pheromones lessened so did the six cocks of the girls, each one softening and sensitive by now as well as their pussies.

Each girl slowly helped the each other up to their feet. They were need of a shower before they could go home. Jasmine who was barely conscious smiled softly to Axel. "Great! I'm so happy that you enjoyed us." Even if she was sadden that she had to share him. After all she had been his friend first. Cassie, the red head, had an arm around Jasmine as she helped to the hold the girl up as did Jay, the purple haired. The blonde, Cameron, was helping another girl up. "Come, we must shower now ." She told Axel.

((Oops! I guess I mis-read, hehe. Well not to worry, there's still next time XD))

Even Axel, with his body enhanced by the pheromone now flowing through him, was exhausted after fucking all 6 of the girls, feeling drained in more ways than one as he surveyed the scene before him. 6 girls, exhausted, covered and dripping with cum, both his own and each others. The sight was incredibly erotic...were he not so tired it would get him going all over again. Oh he could hardly wait for the next time this would happen....not to mention some one on one time with the various girls too...he couldn't help but lick his lips at the thought of that.

"Ah....shower, definitely" He grinned slightly. "I definitely enjoyed that....I really hope you guys did too....I can hardly wait for the next time" He grinned slightly as they turned to go and shower, sticking close to Jasmine. "Guess this means we can walk home together from now on at least hm?"

Back
Top Bottom