Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I didn't know my friend was... (Lounger x Roxie)

Lounger

Star
Axel's day had started out like any other really. He'd woken up, had his breakfast, had a shower, brushed his teeth, all in his usual morning tiredness. For some reason he had been particularly tired that morning, so tired infact that he hadn't realised when he had gone to take his daily vitamin pill that he had infact opened up the wrong bottle and taken a very different pill, one that his parents had brought home from work. They were scientists at some pharmaceutical company and it wasn't unheard of for them to bring their work home with them, nor was it unheard of for them to be somewhat absent minded in leaving things laying around the house at times. Still, the pill seemed to have no ill effect and Axel hadn't even noticed, just closing up the bottle and replacing it where he had found it before heading out too school.

The school day had been no different from usual, Axel meeting up with his friend halfway to school and walking the rest of the way with her, the occasional class together where they could quietly chat when the opportunity presented itself, before parting ways for classes where they were apart. Sometimes they were mistaken for a couple, but it wasn't like that. They were just old friends, nothing more.
When the day came to an end Axel had unfortunately been stuck with the job of cleaning up the classroom after everyone else had left. Even more unfortunately there was a lot to clean up today, so it took almost an hour before he was finally done. "Geez...I'd swear they made a mess on purpose because I was gonna get dumped with it..." He grumbled and went to head for his locker, which is where he realised he'd left behind a textbook in a class earlier that day. Normally he'd have left it, but he needed the book that evening for a homework assignment. "Great, even later getting home" With a weary sigh Axel turned to head back down the now empty corridors, the students all long gone along with the majority of the staff now.
He made his way up to the third floor of the school building, to the classroom in the far corner where he'd left the textbook, not even taking note of some unusual sounds coming from it, his mind just dismissing them as nothing and coming from elsewhere whilst he reached to open the door and step inside, not at all prepared mentally or emotionally for the sight that greeted him within.

Jasmine's days were different then everyone else's. Few knew of the secret she kept. She wasn't the typical girl, no instead she was a hermaphrodite, which meant she held both sex organs. Her parents had never made that fatal decision when she was younger to have one or the other removed and thus she was left with both. Though this meant she was on a hormonal medication to keep her estrogen and testosterone in line with each other. But this morning, like any other she would give herself a hand job first before jumping into the shower. She had learned and perfected the best way to go about her mornings from years of practice. After which she got dressed, having special underwear that was pretty but still helped to conceal her member. Then she brushed her teeth and grabbed her book bag. She grabbed a pop tart on her way out the door.

She nibbled on it as she walked to school. Meeting up with her friend, as she did everyday. She was happy to have the companionship as she walked. Besides they had been friends a long time, though she had wished for more she didn't want to ruin their nice relationship already for him to reject her because she had a penis. Her other friends had told her stories of men rejecting even the most beautiful girl because of their second sex organ. Thus she had never had a true boyfriend, nothing that lasted long any way.

However she only walked to school with him. She always stayed late after school for one reason or another, or so she told him. She was in fact meeting with the other herms like herself in a room after everyone left. It was their secret, a orgy with four to five other herms were she could get all her suppressed sexual frustrations out with other's of her kind. Once they found the empty room, clothes immediately came off. Jasmine was bent over a desk, taking quite the pounding as another sucked her cock. Another group was in the corner taking each other. Two had flatter chests, almost nothing, and looked more male then the other four, who looked every bit girl just with a dick as well. Jasmine moaned out so close to climaxing when the door opened. She turned to see who it was, her eyes wide as she saw her friend. "Axel?!" She exclaimed before climaxing around the member inside of her, while her dick twitched and released into the mouth that surrounded it.

Of all the things that Axel might have expected to see....this was wasn't even on the list. A teacher staying late, a student vandalising something even. But to see Jasmine bent over a desk, getting pounded by another girl, whilst yet another girl sucked on Jasmine's own cock, which Axel himself had no idea of....no, that much he certainly had not expected. "J-Jasmine?!" Axel stared in disbelief as he watched the girl behind Jasmine not even stopping, then saw a distinct white fluid coming from the mouth of the girl sucking Jasmine.....she didn't just have a cock, but it worked?! How as that possible? How was any of this possible? As Axel looked around he saw that all the other girls in the room were the same. Not just a cock, but a pussy as well. Most of them even had somewhat sizeable chests...though two of them it seemed had fairly flat chests, almost looking like males, but with a pussy as well as a cock.

"You....this is..." Axel found himself taking a step inside of the room, then gasped as he felt a rather sharp sensation. Unbeknownst to him the experimental pill he had taken earlier that day was now taking effect, reacting to the various hormones his brain was producing, and starting to effect his body. First of all, his testosterone levels were beginning to be rapidly increased. Second, not only did he get a rather rapid erection, it was growing...quite visibly to the girls. His erection had already exceeded his normal size, his cock rapidly growing longer and thicker within his clothing. A less noticeable effect though was the new glands inside of Axel's body that were rapidly forming, and already beginning to produce a pheromone....a pheromone that seemed very specific to futanari girls...one that would drive them wild for him, lust for him, want nothing but to please him in any way possible....

Jasmine moaned, having released but the other behind her didn't stop causing her to pant and moan more. She didn't know what to say, what possible explanation could she give to her best friend. She saw him step inside the room a small smile tugging at her lips, especially as she saw his erection push forward. Her eyes went wide at the sight. She had never seen his erection before, but it was bigger then any of them here. It made her mouth drool and she wanted to feel it every where.

It was then that she felt the other release inside of her. She shivered before they released her from the desk and she made her way to her friend, naked and with cum dribbling down her leg. She knelt down before him and grasped his hips before undoing his pants to expose his large member. "Axel... your huge." She whispered. "Please, I .... I want to feel you... to have you..." She stared at him, leaning forward to kiss his member, licking it even. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you.... I was afraid you would push me away." She said between kisses and licks. "Please, let me... let us satisfy you." She said looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

Axel gasped as he watched the girl behind Jasmine suddenly cumming inside of his friend like it was nothing, before Jasmine seemed to be released, walking towards him with cum dribbling down her legs and dripping all over the floor. "J-Jasmine...what's...going on...?" He swallowed nervously as she dropped down infront of him, then gasped as she started to remove his pants and pull them down along with his boxers, freeing his still growing erection. It was bigger than Axel had ever seen it, significantly, and it seemed to be still growing! "Wh-what? You...you want...?" Now sure, more than once Axel had fantasised about sex with Jasmine, though none of those fantasies had ever included her having a cock that was for sure. "I...I could never push you away..." He whimpered as she kissed and licked at his cock, the extra stimulation starting to send his new pheromone glands into overdrive, his body releasing more of the invisible pheromone to wash over every futanari in the room. "O-ok....go ahead..." What else could he say? He could hardly turn Jasmine down at this point, especially when his cock was quite literally throbbing, visibly pulsing and twitching, pre-cum dripping from the tip all over the floor, pre-cum that was also full of his bodies new pheromone.

Jasmine beamed at him, now that he had accepted her. "I want you, Axel. I have always wanted you." She said ever so pleased by the view in front of her. She had never seen anything so big, far bigger then any of them in the room. She took his member and filled her mouth with it. Her tongue cleaning up the pre cum before she sucked on the head strongly. The other girls moving towards him as they finished, coming to surround him. Hands running along his clothed body, stripping it away from his body as Jasmine worked her head over the first bit of his member. Three dropped to their knees around his member, two licking his member that was free as the third massaged and sucked at his large sack. As the other two behind him stroked over his back and sides, kissing at his neck from each side, they were the more male looking ones. Cocks pressing against him as they did, but they wouldn't do anything without his permission. Besides they most certainly enjoyed getting fucked and he was now in a nest of six horny futanari, wanting every bit of him as the pheromone started to control them, they were at his beck and call.

((Sorry for the delayed response. I've been away for just over a week, expected to have normal internet access, but it was stupidly restrictive ><))

She had wanted him. She'd always wanted him? Oh lord, if Axel had known that he would've made a move on Jasmine years ago....though he could well have over reacted at finding out about her....additions. Right now though, not a single part of him cared about that, the erection sticking out from her legs just made her even more attractive right now. Axel shivered and moaned as hands began to move across his body, then stripped his clothes away from him, leaving him completely naked in the classroom now. As three of the girls dropped down to join Jasmine in licking at his cock and balls he couldn't help moaning loudly, plentiful amounts of pre-cum now pouring from the tip, every drop of it filled with an even more concentrated version of his new pheromone.
Then he felt the others starting to press against him, small breasts squashed against him, hard cocks prodding against him. Axel's whole body shivered in pleasure, his hands slowly moving down. First of all he found the cocks of the two futas pressing against him, his hands stroking down their shafts. Then his fingertips found their pussies at the base, beginning to rub at their pussy lips whilst the palms of his hands continued to rub the shafts of their cocks.

((Sorry about the late response. It's been a hectic week at work ... ))

She would have to talk to him about it all later, after their little orgy. The other's liked him, that was good. He would have the pick of six different pussies, or even direct a show if he wanted. He had just seen another take his Jasmine, merciless while another sucked her for all she was worth. Each was gifted in their own right, their cocks all varies widths and lengths, willing to do his bidding. The two futa's behind him groaned as he stroked them, with expert hands before fingers were pushed into their soaked cunts causing them to squirm and grind against him as he stimulated them double fold.

Jasmine sucked his member hard, wanting to feel his explosion in her mouth. She wanted to taste him, all of him. Her own fingers finding her pussy as she fingered herself wanting them both to release at the same time. His pre-cum tasted so good, so much so that she couldn't stop till he rewarded her with his actual semen. And then he better be prepared to wield such a large sword given he had six pussies that were waiting, wanting his member inside. All willing to be impaled upon such a monstrous length or even take him if that was what he wanted.

This was all too much for the inexperienced Axel. He was a virgin, he'd never done anything but masturbate before....six beautiful girls playing with his body in desperation to pleasure him, there was no way he could last at all long against such an onslaught. With a loud groan, and without warning, he came hard, his cock spraying an incredible amount of cum, far more than should normally be humanly possible. The orgasm had some other effects as well. Not only did his cock grow even larger as he came, but his body suddenly released an incredible amount of the pheromone, enough that it would trigger orgasms in all 6 of the girls at the same time in both their cocks and their pussies, regardless of whether they were being pleasured or not. Whenever Axel came, they would cum if they were close enough to his pheromone...even if they were simply walking by, his orgasm would be enough to trigger their orgasms.

"O-ooooooh!" Axel's groan of pleasure echoed through the classroom, his cock continuing to spurt cum for almost a solid minute before the flow finally stopped, though his cock hadn't softened at all. If anything, he had somehow gotten even harder!

Jasmine almost choked on the amount of fluids but was quick to shove his member to her throat so his release would slide down faster then she could swallow. However some still filled her mouth and slipped out, spilling onto her large chest. All the girls moaning in ecstasy as they orgasmed in unison. Mouths leaving his body as two members sprayed their lesser cum on his back, members twitching in his palms as pussies spasmed around his fingers, gripping them tightly. Two more sprayed his lower legs and while Jasmine's own was spilled on the floor between his legs. Their pussy juices dribbling down their legs, pushing out any cum that had been deposited inside.

Jasmine lifted her head from his massive member when it finally stopped shooting cum down her throat. She made sure to leave it clean before placing a soft kiss to the head as she smiled up at him. Her chest being attacked by the two that had been sucking on his sack as she licked the cum from her chin. "Wow, Axel your cum tastes amazing." She nearly purred, swallowing the last bit. Finally she stood facing him and blushed. She smiled to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing him deeply. Clearly she was the head of the group. She pulled back long enough to whisper to him. "Fuck me, Axel. Fuck us all. We are yours to do as you please. Let us fill your fantasies."

Axel was caught off guard when everyone else suddenly started to cum. He could feel the hot seed splashing onto his back, then even more suddenly across his legs. At the same time he felt the pussies he was fingering suddenly tighten up and his hands becoming significantly wetter from their juices, along with feeling cum pouring out of them from their earlier activities. And the sensation of being covered in futanari cum...oh god it just turned him on even more, his cock growing slightly larger and harder whilst in Jasmine's throat.

When Jasmine pulled back and released his cock he grunted slightly, a few final drips of cum dropping from the tip and to the floor in order to join the cum of the five girls who had just orgasmed all over, then watching as suddenly her breasts were attacked as two of the girls seemed in an almost frenzy to get his cum that had escaped her mouth, as if it were some kind of hyper addictive drug. Axel had no idea but that was almost exactly what it was to them now. He shivered when she wrapped her arms around his neck, then kissed him! He could still taste his own cum in her mouth, but for some reason he loved it and eagerly returned the kiss until she pulled back. "J-Jasmine..." He swallowed nervously, but he also didn't need to be told twice. Rather suddenly Axel pushed JAsmine back, pushing her to one of the desks and pushing her down onto it to lay on her back. He grabbed her legs and slung them over his shoulders, his cock being brought to the entrance of her pussy, pressing up against it. "Jasmine....I've wanted to do this for so long....I'm sorry I never told you....sorry I couldn't be the first one to do this to you like I wanted so badly....but I'm gonna make it up to you..." The boy gave her a smile, before rather suddenly thrusting forward, filling Jasmine with the biggest cock of her life with a single inexperienced thrust, his moan of pleasure echoing through the classroom.

Jasmine moaned into the kiss. She pressed her chest to his before blushing and giggling a little. She gasped feeling the desk at her back before he laid her upon it. She giggled more as he swung her legs over his shoulders, lining them perfectly. She arched her back as she gripped the desk for dear life. The others gathered around, stroking each other bodies as they watched the pair. Some copying, obviously still very horny and all able to go more then one or two rounds. She blushed as she looked up at him. "Oh god Axel! You feel even bigger inside of me. The biggest one I have had yet." She nearly purred. "Your the first one hundred percent boy to be inside of me." She said blushing up to him. She had never had a true man inside of her, and even though her friends had cocks, it wasn't the same thing. At least not to her. She was very much bi but preferred men to women. She always insisted on being fucked versus doing the fucking.

She smiled to him, reaching up to cup his cheek. This was in truth her first heterosexual time with another person verses her homosexual experiences with her other futanari. "It doesn't matter now. I'm all yours now." Her heart was racing as she waited for him to begin to move. Though he didn't know the vastness of her just very horny his friend was. She relieved herself multiple times a day just to tame it. But his new addictive cum made her all tingly and submissive to his desire. She was his slave as were the other five girls. Who all wanted some part of him and he could use them as his own little harem, though given Jasmine had swallowed his seed she was most strongly effected by the pheromones then the rest who all moved to fuck each other as they waited for their turn.

He was the first ever boy? Axel felt a little twinge of pride at that. Though he was determined...he wasn't just going to be her first male partner, he was going to be her only. She was his now, all five of these girls were his now. He could feel it...they were his to do with what he wanted. The boy grunted and shivered as he felt his hips pressing up against Jasmine's own, taking a few moments to adjust to this new sensation of tightness around his cock. The heat was almost unbearable and the tightness....god the tightness. "J-Jasmine....god...you feel so good.." One of his hands grasped at her breast, squeezing it roughly, whilst his other hand suddenly grasped her cock, giving it a slow but firm stroke. For some reason, the fact that this rock hard cock was on a beautiful girl made it feel not even slightly strange to hold, to stroke. Oh yes....he was going to very much enjoy playing with all five of these girls....

After taking a few moments to adjust to the sensation, Axel began to pull his hips back, then suddenly thrust back into Jasmine hard enough to make the desk move beneath her. "Oh fuck!" He cried out loudly, then started to repeat the action, again and again, pounding his hips into Jasmine whilst his hand began to quickly and eagerly beat her cock. The noises of the other girls around them just made him even more turned on....and more determined that before the day was through, every single one of them would be stuffed full with his cum one way or another.

Honestly Jasmine didn't want another male partner. Once she had Axel then it was over. There was no one that could fill her like he did, or even talk with her on the level they did. She giggled from his comment. She could feel every vein and crevice on his member as he started to thrust into her in slow yet powerful thrusts. Each time the desk moved and she gasped. She loved how rough he was being before her hips jerked as he started to stroke her off once more. She tossed her head from side to side, arching into each thrust. She was helpless to do anything but lay their and take the amazing torture of his large cock. Her own member twitching in his hand as it threatened to release.

A variety of noises were coming out of her mouth as he took her. "Oh god. Axel.... I'm not going to last much longer..." She moaned out, the pulsing of her cock further showing him just how close she truly was. After all the entire situation was very erotic to her and she would surely finger herself later while replaying every moment in her mind. Within minutes she was cumming, her own hot seed shooting from her tip to land the underside of her breasts while her pussy clamped even tighter around him, trying to milk his member for his cum.

Axel was sure this was some kind of dream, some kind of amazing dream he was having....but if it was, he was determined to make the most of it whilst he could. No way he was going to let an opportunity like this pass him by, even if it was just a dream. "Uhh...oh...oh fuck....me neither Jasmine....me neither...you're too good....too good!" He squeezed her cock even tighter as she suddenly came. He felt her cock twitching his hands, aiming it to spray her cum over her breasts. Then he felt her pussy tightening around him as she came, enough to drive him to his own orgasm.

With a loud cry Axel came hard, burying his cock into Jasmine's body in order to flood her pussy and womb with his hot, thick cum. As before, his body released a surge of pheromone into the air around him, forcing the other 4 girls to orgasm from both their cocks and pussies as well whether they were close or not. "A-ah..." Axel came just as much as he had before, flooding Jasmine's body and keeping his cock inside of her until he felt he was completely done. Then finally, with a pant he started to pull himself out, sliding his still hard cock slowly out of Jasmine's pussy until it slipped out with a loud noise. "Ahhh....." He was still rock hard though, clearly far from satisfied. "O-ok.....who's next?" He looked up at the group and grinned slightly. The pheromone was effecting him slightly as well, keeping him hard and cumming for much longer than normal, as well as boosting his confidence with those who had been unknowingly ensnared by him.

Jasmine was quivering on the desk, unable to move even after he left her pussy, legs dangling over the edge. She was panting heavily, eyes closed from the intense orgasm she had just had. It was better then anything she had ever had before. Cries of the other five girls filled the room as they all orgasmed, from both organs. Obviously this room was going to be dirty by the time they finished. She could feel his seed so deep inside of her, some even started to trickle out as it over filled her sex.

Every one raised their hand. One of the other feminine ones got into a doggy style position on the floor and wiggled her rear to him as the other's attacked Jasmine. A mouths licking at her thighs and pussy before she was moved to the floor. Jasmine was left to be fucked from every angle, taking one in her rear, pussy and mouth as well as having a pussy surrounding her own member. It was quite the gang bang.

For a moment Axel was worried he had overdone it, the way that Jasmine was acting, so out of it. But then it started to become obvious she was just in such incredible pleasure....and it wasn't over yet. He was caught by surprise as four of the girls all descended on Jasmine, watching in delight as first her ass was filled with one girls cock, her pussy a moment later, followed by her mouth. Then to top it all off, another girl descended onto Jasmine's own cock. The girl was being pleasured from absolutely every single angle....damn....Axel was gonna have to try that himself at some point.

But right now, he turned his attention on the girl before him, presenting herself to him, wiggling her rear right at him. He grinned as he moved forwards, getting down into the pool of cum on the floor and grasping her hips, bringing his cock forward and starting to rub it against her pussy, then slowly raising it up to prod gently against her ass. "Tell me two things.....your name...and where you want it...."

((Do you have pictures for the other five girls? Or some descriptions for them? ^^ ))

Jasmine could only moan around the cock working in her mouth as she was taken four other vibrant girls. Each one moving at a different pace and causing her to be lost in pleasure. It was unclear if they were fucking her for her pleasure or just because she was an easy target laying there all over whelmed from his cock. The girl's all moaning in pleasure as their gang bang went on, each one kissing or groping the other even as they fucked Jasmine.

The other girl could only moan as she was teased first in the front by his large cock then in her rear. "Amelia. My ass." She said short and sweet as she leaned back to grind against him, wanting very much to feel him in her ass, even though her inviting pussy twitched with excitement.

((Awesome XD Thanks!))

It was difficult to not want to watch the show that was going on, or even join in. After all, Axel knew he would have free reign to do so. All four girls were going at it so much it was like they had become completely and utter sex crazed, though deep down Axel knew that craze was only for him and each other....and if he told them to stop, as hard as it would be they would do so. But there was no way he wanted them to stop, seeing and hearing that was just so damn amazing....and besides, he got the feeling Jasmine was enjoying every second of it.

"Alright Amelia..." He grinned slightly, prodding his cock against her ass hole. At least there was no problem with lubrication, like the others Amelia had cum so much from her pussy that her entire lower half was soaked and lubed up. This time he was rather more gentle, pushing his cock forward slowly rather than losing control as he had with Jasmine. "Holy fuck....this is....tight..." After getting the head of his swollen cock into Amelia's ass Axel had to stop for a second, before starting to very slowly push inside again. "A-ah....damn....you've got...a great ass Amelia....anyone ever told you that...?"

Jasmine was definitely having the time of her life. She moaned as they took her. He could join them if he wanted. Hell all he had to do was move Amelia closer and he could over see everything. He could tell them what to do, how to fuck his girl if he wanted. Jasmine was his toy now along with the other's. Each one falling under his spell, even if a few were older then them.

Amelia groaned as he started to prod against her. She giggled. "All the time." She purred and pushed back into him as she squeezed her rear muscles to make it even tighter for him. "Oh my Axel. Your cock is so large and thick. Please, make me your little spunk dumpster. Filling me with your seed." She begged, pushing back against him, to increase his pleasure.

Jasmine was enjoying herself clearly...good, all Axel wanted was for her to feel good, to be happy...and now he was going to be the one to make her happy, to make all of them happy, happier than they could ever be without him. "Nnnn" Axel grunted as he pushed a little deeper into Amelia's ass, then gasped as she clenched down on him and made herself even tighter, forcing him to stop again. "Ah...f-fuck...." His cock pulsed, then seemed to actually get a little thicker inside of her in response to her tightening. "Yeah....ugh....I'm....definitely...gonna fill you....fill all of you...." The boy panted for a few moments, then started to push himself into Amelia's ass again, this time continuing with a slow push until he finally bottomed out, reaching far deeper into Amelia's ass than any of her futanari friends had done before. "Oh god....s-so tight...." He whimpered from the incredible pleasure this was giving him, such a different sensation to Jasmine's pussy.
Slowly Axel leaned forwards, laying his chest on Amelia's back as his hands slid up from her hips to instead grab her hanging breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. "These tits belong to me now, right? I can do whatever I want with them whenever I want...." He licked the back of Amelia's neck, pulling his hips back slightly, then suddenly thrusting back inside again.

All the stimulation had Jasmine climaxing quickly. But that didn't stop the gang bang. Nope they continued to torment her body. Their own release wouldn't come till Axel released. Which meant that She was in for quite the treat today.

Amelia was in heaven. She gasped as his member grew thicker as if to tell her own that squeezing was a bad idea. She shivered as he slid his hands along her sides to grasp her breasts, squeezing them. She moaned and gasped has he took her ass slowly. "Yes, Axel. They are your breasts now. Please do as you please." She moaned, her body arching into his, it was the only way she could accept him fully. His length was stretching her tight channel far wider then ever. It was so intoxicating though that she couldn't stop. His command was her desire.

Hearing those words only made Axel feel even more turned on. He could do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted to any of these girls. He could grope them in the hallways of school, tug them into the bushes in the park for sex, tell them to come to his house and strip for him and they would do it without a moments hesitation even if it did make them feel embarrassed. Fortunately for them, Axel was still a nice guy at heart. Oh sure he would take advantage of this situation, but he certainly wouldn't do anything to hurt any of them in any way. After all, it was much more fun when they all enjoyed it.
"Unnngh....ah fuck....I don't think I can last long with this...." Axel grunted as he started to thrust into Amelia's ass slow and hard, squeezing roughly at her breasts and occasionally tweaking her nipples. After a few more thrusts, one of his hands released her chest, sliding down her stomach until he grasped at her cock, giving it a tight squeeze. "This is how your ass feels....ah...f-fuck....see how tight you are?" He started to stroke her cock in time with his own thrusting, never easing up on squeezing her. "Ah...f-fuck....fuck...gonna cum...cum....cumming!" Axel cried out as he suddenly came in Amelia's ass, his body releasing another burst of pheromone into the air.

Amelia moaned as he thrusted into her slower and deeper then he had with Jasmine. It made her feel special. Or he was a little bit more gentle and careful when it came to anal. She was happy about that. She shivered as he groped her chest, loving how close he was getting her. She moaned and gasped as he grasped her cock and squeezed it tightly. "Oh Axel... That feels so good." She moaned to him her cock dripping pre-cum. She cried out in pleasure as he cummed. Her own following his in mere seconds before all the rest of the girls cried out, Jasmine's cum shooting up into the girl that was riding her as that's girl's cum shot over her face and body. The three buried deep inside of her gave one last thrust before they released into her, filling each one of her holes with their sterile semen.

Axel came just as much into Amelia's ass as he had into Jasmine's pussy, his body producing cum much faster than usual. He continued to thrust gently whilst he came, only stopping when the flow also stopped. He groaned softly, then with a grunt he withdrew himself from Amelia, losing his balance momentarily and letting himself drop to the floor, sitting in a pool of cum now, his cock still sticking straight up. "S-someone get over here and ride me..." He licked his lips, looking up. He still had 4 more girls to get through and he wasn't going to stop until all of them had gotten a turn at being stuffed full of his cum.

Back
Top Bottom