Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girl x Tentacle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
UPDATE: I'm only looking for someone interested in a tentacle roleplay with Lucia at the moment!

Hey all!
I've been wanting to do this roleplay for a long while but my partners usually either write too little or is too confusingly worded. I have a few things I'm looking for in my fellow roleplayer (that's you):
-Decent length posts. I'm asking for a paragraph or three. Something not too long but not too short. I want to be able to reply to your posts. It's not too fun roleplaying with someone who only posts reactions.
-Literate. I want to see that you can produce quality writing. The better your writing is, the better mine will be. That's because the more you can sway me with your words, the more I'll get into it and therefore deliver a higher quality post.
-Understand that it's not personal. If I can't get into the roleplay or be mildly curious the first few posts, I probably won't be for the rest of the roleplay. We might have to end it short there.

Please understand I'm not trying to be stuck up about my roleplay partner. It's just hard for me to get turned on if I'm more concerned about my partner's writing than I am the actual content.

Anyways, about the plot! I've been interested in doing a roleplay that takes place in a fantasy world. Monsters and humans have been at war constantly. My character is captured by you, the tentacle monster and forced into submission/forced to breed with the monster. I'd prefer a tentacle monster that is overwhelming.

Are you interested? Do you have any different ideas? Leave me a PM. :)

Anyways, here are some sample characters you can pick from!:

24zdurl.jpg

Lucia is a prideful Knight that is one of humanity's strongest resources against monsters. Her sword, the Fragarach is able to slay nearly any monster. Therefore, she has become a high-priority target for monsters to not only steal from humanity, but to breed with...

2yl1chw.png

Eda is a wood elf that lives in a forest which is separated from the rest of society. Elves have lived peacefully for centuries. In fact, some elves have never seen seen a human face before. Eda has an ability to "create" history. Everything she writes down in her book eventually becomes the truth. She has used this ability to manipulate the world's events. Unbeknownst to her, monsters have discovered that she holds such a power. They all deemed it would be infinitely valuable to tame an elf able to control the future.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2404972
^ warning, explicit image!

Kuro is a kitsune whose body has contained a surplus amount of magical energy. In fact, the amount of pure energy she had is so large that she cannot tap into 99% of it. Unbeknownst to Kuro and the rest of the kitsune tribe, 99% of her magical energy actually consists of demonic energy. This makes her an excellent breeding tool for monsters, as her great amount of unused magical energy would create powerful children.
Side note: Kuro is a very proper individual who would prefer impact the world through political positions rather than using her powers. However, she has the capacity to use magic... just not to Eda's extent. She also appears to be quite detached from many community members. The kitsune secretly yearns something that would "love her lots."

Bonus: I want to do this scene! (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom