Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!~! Fandom Roleplay with Ashrynn !~! (FxF / FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!

I've been roleplaying on and off for a few years now and I've had this very particular nagging desire for sometime. In the past I've been let down by partners when it comes to FandomRP, but given the strong community on this forum I'm excited to give it a shot!

Below is a list of my Roleplay Ideas, but first:

1. You must have some knowledge of the story/characters we will be using. If you like the idea, but are not familiar with the characters than please let me know and we can do an original roleplay.

2. I need someone who is literate, can hold a story through the Smut & Such and isn't afraid to be a bit adventurous. Stick to paragraphs not one-liners!

3. I do expect regular posts. If you need a break just say something!! I hate being put on hold half-way through an RP and never know why. I'm not needy...Ok, I'm a little needy, but I'd just like to keep things fresh.​

Major Kinks: Collars, Dirty Talk, Strong Dialogue(Yes, this is a turn-on!), Forced Dressing, Manipulation, Coercion... Being Hands-On...

Major No-No's: Scat, Vore, Gore, Excessive Violence, One-Liners

The Ideas!

Frozen ~ The Real Curse

Everything has been pleasant in the land of Allende since the events of the movie came to a close. Queen Elsa and Princess Anna are loved by their people and are seen frequently in the town square together. However, the whispering from the royal attendants are telling a far different story as of late. Groans and screams echo through the halls at night, a beating noise can be heard from the bedrooms and Anna seems to be drained of her usual energy. Elsa's magic was only part of what made her special, but her real curse has begun to take hold. Her body has developed further and the intense need of a new male organ has set her sights onto her beloved younger sister.

Harry Potter ~ Teacher's Pet is My Pet

Everyone at Hogwarts knows Hermoine. A brilliant mind, a natural with her spells and a cute 'girl next door' face. You could almost admire her if she weren't such a stuck up cunt! A fellow student has decided to take the great Hermoine down a peg and has spent a full year concocting a powerful potion that will bind the obnoxious girl to her will. Perhaps school won't be so bad when the Number 1 student is your personal plaything.

Dragon Age II ~ A New Apprentice

What is it about Elvish girls that keeps giving Hawke the tingles? Is it those big, puppy eyes? Their lithe, slender frames? Or maybe it's those cute rumps they all have! Whatever it is, Hawke can't seem to control herself around them! And now she's agreed to take a Dalish girl on as a companion!? With a Dalish Mage eager to prove her worth how can Hawke now trick the gullible girl into being her special 'apprentice?'

X-Men ~ The White Queen Returns

How do you keep all those naughty thoughts at bay with a bombshell like Emma Frost around? You can't! For years Emma has kept her secret...package hidden through use of her mutant abilities and, of course, it's worked like a charm. But since becoming a teacher at Xavier's the former villain can hardly keep her crystal eyes off all those young bodies in their skin-tight X-clothes. Falling back into her mentally manipulative ways Emma begins to turn a select few students into her personal play-things.

**********For now I wanted to keep the list short and see if their is any interest. If you have any other pairings you think I might have some interest in than please go ahead and share!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom