Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male, Straight, Long term partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

heatgeek

Dust
https://www.f-list.net/c/heatgeek/

First off, I would like to start with saying.... I am a semi-seasoned roleplayer, my grammar is NOT the best out there but I like to think my enthusiasm makes up for it. I am a paragraph writer and prefer to have at least 3-4 sentences each pass if not more. I am straight and its a stubborn thing to me as past has made that very hard to change. This might be lengthy just warning you... (yes, I do have skype...thought I should get that out of the way)

So before I go and make a the points for this I would like to say that I do enjoy some sort of smut or romance in my story (adds some flavor and such) but it is not needed just preferred but I can do well without it. So off we go!!!!

Types of fanfic story and character based things I enjoy doing. It is a small list as I just recently started this kind of rping

-Naruto
-Bleach
-Rosario-Vampire ( I like to mix characters from naruto for this as I don't like the main male character much)
-Harry Potter
-Rangers Apprentice

Genre of stories I enjoy writing
-Smut/erotica (already said that)
-Adventure
-Medieval
-Parodies/Fanfics
-Horror
-Fantasy

I have no real pairings as I am flexible and think everyone should get a shot and can not say some are WAY better then others.

Things I like to see in my partners
- Can rp often if they want and like how it went
- Does not just randomly leave but will say at least that they are having to go
- Parawriting
- Semi-Good grammar
- Honest and will tell me if they get uncomfortable or listen to me when I say I am getting uncomfortable
- Has a bit of a sense of humor and at least open to new things :D

DISLIKES:

I do NOT have many dislikes that I can not ignore or put on the side but those few that do.... Will be below.

Sexual things that are turn offs or just gross me out:

Generally anything with M/M especially if it is made into things like fanfics
Peeing and or toilet partners and the like
Young Sex and/or Loli
Rape ( I understand very rough sex but just not rape)
Cockhold (just do not get it :/ )

Things in partners, that I do not like having to see or deal with. (not trying to be mean but it is a dislike)
- Horrible grammar (you do NOT have to be even that great just not really bad XD )
- No patience ( I try my best to respond quickly and efficiently)
- Low amount of words or sentences used
- Low imagination
- Not willing to bend for anything EVER ( I am very broad but I sometimes will bend certain things that I do not like doing....Rarely but I do sometimes)
- Randomly leaving or not ever replying

PLOT CRAVINGS AND WANTS:
- Multiple people doing one rp (like a naruto mass harem or just harem in general and it working out)
- Having a long rp/story that has smut/action/adventure in it
- Doing roleplays in general :D
- Zombie survival rp
- Any anime/manga parodies really
- Ya thats all.... Well more will come just can not think of anymore XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom