Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Out of Place (MrPenguin & OnnaOtaku)

DontxBlinkk

Supernova
mage.jpg

Name: Maila ("Death/Slayer" "Night")
Species: Night Elf
History: Maila's family was lost in a large battle formed by the king when she was a very young girl. She doesn't remember it or really know why it happened, all she knows is the human family that she lives with. The noble family, next in line if anything were to happen to the royal family, took her in, treating her like a child of their own.

But now, she is far past the time that daughters are normally would, her parents are now rushing to find someone before she becomes too old for anyone.
------X------​

Prince Varick sighs as he sits on his throne. His eyes idly stare out the window to his left. "Why again to I have to wed now father?" He asks in a dismal tone. The king glares at his son disapprovingly. "You have come to the age already son. You must do this. It is tradition. I had to do it when I was young, and so will you."

Varick has short light brown hair and his eyes were a greenish-blue. The outfit he had were simple purple tunic and pants for when they had guests. Which of course were coming quite soon as Noble families were coming in to get their daughters wed to the prince. Varick merely rubbed his temple softly and glared at the window, 'Why should I have to do this. Aren't I a human just like everyone else?' He says inside his head.

A few of the families were already at the castle, waiting for their turn with the prince. They all had beautiful daughters, all trained and ready to be perfect wives and take over the kingdom.

The first choice family soon arrived with their own daughter. But, although beautiful, she was very different from the others. Her long, alright white hair, hung down her back, small braids added just above her ears. Her narrowed blue eyes watched the girls around her as they whispered and muttered about her. She slowly shook her head as her parents took her towards the door, gently knocking on it and waiting for their turn to enter.

Back
Top Bottom