Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{Literacy adored} Let's break a few taboos. {M/F, M/Futa}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Silverstone

Planetoid
~~~

I suppose I should start by saying that my biggest turn-on is good writing.

This doesn't necessarily mean huge, pages-upon-pages-long posts--far from it. Quantity doesn't always mean quality, and vice versa. My posts tend to vary between anything from a few lines to a few paragraphs, depending on what the scene calls for. I adore good dialogue, intricate characters, and interesting plots.

What I'm looking for: Complex, well-written characters. Conflicting emotions. Witty banter. Realistic feelings, realistic scenarios. Realistic consequences. Girls who know how to feel, how to fuck--but more importantly, how to describe it in words.

What I'm NOT looking for: Overly shy, naive, stuttering submissive girls.

~~~

About my character: Just another person. A lifetime of memories, secrets, insecurities, and a wide range of emotions all wrapped up in a messy package with a toned physique, chiseled jaw, and a confident smirk.

Johnny Silverstone is a man who isn't quite sure of what he wants out of life. He constantly finds himself desiring more; he's never quite satisfied, always seeming to move from one relationship to another. His perpetual search for whatever it is that he believes himself to lack has led him to many dark places.

~~~

The ages I'm comfortable playing:

Teenage (15-19 years old)
Johnny as a teen. Still living at home with his parents and siblings, He's rough around the edges--still consciously and unconsciously honing his own personality while simultaneously struggling to fit in with his peers at high school. When dealing with women, he may come across as cocky, though might be secretly somewhat unsure of himself due to his inexperience--particularly when he's played as younger.

Young adult (19-29 years old)
He's either in college or has graduated relatively recently. Either way, he's moved out of his childhood home and is living on his own. He's a bit more experienced in life and romance, and is eager to explore his independence.

Adult (30-45 years old)
All grown up and living comfortably. He's been working as a high school English teacher, and while being forced to read Ethan Frome every single year is a pain, he's in love with his job.
He still has an impressive build--similar to what he looked like as a younger man. A few grey hairs have started to come through, but it's nothing that noticeable.
At this age, he can be played as married with a family or single.

~~~

As for the sort of stories I'm interested in playing, I love ones that involve breaking a taboo or two. A few examples of the type of scenes I'm into:

▪ A father meeting up with an estranged daughter from a previous marriage.
▪ A married man or an older brother getting a bit too friendly with one of his daughter's/sister's friends.
▪ A nephew sent away to spend a summer with his aunt.
▪ A high school student who's daring enough to flirt with her teacher, and a teacher who's foolish enough to flirt back.
▪ Family members--perhaps cousins or siblings--at a wedding who wind up sneaking away together at the reception.
▪ A man who has a secret affair with one of his fiancée's friends.
▪ An adult neighbor who befriends the teen living next door.
▪ A teen flirting with one of his mother's friends.
▪ Cousins spooning with one another on the couch after sharing a few drinks.
▪ An unpopular high school/college girl who's too afraid to say 'no' to her new, popular boyfriend.
▪ A man in a committed relationship having an affair with a girl with a cock.
▪ A guy going to a lesbian bar to hang out with a few of his female friends, only to wind up going home with one of the clientele.

Very basic, cliché set-ups, I know. But any one of these can be made new and exciting with a little bit of effort and creativity. If any one of these strikes your fancy, let me know, and we can flesh out a full story from it.

And mind you, these aren't the only scenes I'm willing to do, just a few examples. If you want to use a slightly altered version of one of these scenarios (for example, playing with your best friend's older brother rather than her father), or if you have one of your own in mind, send me a message and we can spend some time discussing details and setting up our world.
In general, I'm willing to try just about any scene that involves incest, ageplay, cheating, or any combination of those kinks. However, I'm also willing to do a scene that doesn't involve any of these if you've got a different idea. Again, feel free to suggest whatever you'd like, and we can talk about it.

A few examples of some relatively in-depth story ideas:

(Father x Daughter):
(Note: This isn't the only father/daughter scene that I'm willing to do; it's just an example of one I'd like to try.)

A teenage daughter spends the summer with her father. They haven't seen each other in years; he moved out of the country after his and her mother's divorce, and he hasn't been back since. Feeling as though her daughter needed to spend some time with her father, her mother sends her to live with him over her summer break. After being estranged for so many years, this RP will be all about how/whether they rekindle their relationship.

...Of course, things between them are a bit more complicated than that. They each share a secret--a dark secret that neither of them have ever revealed to anyone else, nor have they ever talked about it to one another outright. Something that has weighed heavily on both of them.

Years ago, he molested her. Maybe it was just once, or maybe it was several times. Maybe it was as simple as fondling her, or maybe he went as far as having sex with her. Maybe he taught her how to suck cock. These are all details we can work out prior to playing.

Shortly after that incident, he and her mother divorced (for unrelated reasons, as no one ever found out what they'd done), and he moved away. How do they interact now, after so many years? Do they act as though it never happened? What sort of feelings do they share, and how long until they act upon those feelings?

I'd like for both of them to be conflicted about the whole thing. Perhaps she knows full well that he violated her and resents him for robbing her of her innocence, but can't deny that deep down, she enjoyed it. And perhaps he feels guilty about acting upon unspeakable urges, yet can't help but notice just how his little girl has grown up. Again, we can talk about all of this prior to playing.

This is a scene that can either be a one-off or long-term; it can build fairly quickly or be slowly paced. I would like to spend some time prior to playing to lay out all of the necessary details, however.

(Cousin x Cousin):
Family weddings can be fun, sometimes. The reception halls, dressing up in fancy clothing, seeing relatives you haven't seen in years...

Two cousins--a guy and a girl--live on opposite sides of the country, and haven't been around one another since they were kids. When one of their aunts gets married, however, the entire family comes from all over for the celebration. At some point during the night, Johnny bumps into his female cousin, and they hit it off. Reminiscing about when they were kids, stealing drinks from the open bar, very subtly flirting with one another... The tension and attraction between them grows, and it all leads up to them sneaking away with one another, away from their family. Maybe to somewhere outdoors, or an empty room somewhere in the reception hall. Or perhaps even an unoccupied bathroom.

For this scene, I'd like the two to be somewhere in their teens, or even in their early twenties.

(Young teen x Mother's friend):

Johnny's mother is the maid of honor for her best friend's wedding. Staying true to her role, she hosted a bachelorette party, inviting the bridesmaids and the bride-to-be over to her house for a night of fun.

Of course, it wasn't very fun for her teenage son, whom she'd told to stay up in his room for the evening. Keeping to himself for the most part, he remained there for the majority of the night, hearing his mother and her friends becoming progressively drunker and louder as the night went on.

At some point, the party began winding down, and the women took to different places in the house to crash: his mother went up to her own bedroom, a few managed to claim the bed in the guest bedroom, and a couple more take to the sofas in the living room.

One of those bridesmaids, however, managed to find her way upstairs and into the teenage boy's room. What'll he do when she asks if she can crash there?

In this scene, I'd like to play a younger version of Johnny--perhaps 15-16. Ideally, I'd want to play him as a virgin, though not a completely clueless, shy, naïve boy. He's a teenager, after all--he knows a thing or two about sex already, even if he hasn't had it just yet. He would be receptive to the woman's advances, even if he does feel a bit in over his head and overwhelmed by her. He'd even flirt back with her, albeit in a way that you might expect a boy in his teens to flirt: clumsily, and not too subtly. I'm definitely open to changes to his personality or the general set-up, however.

('Crazy' girl):

This one is less an actual plot idea, and more a request for my partner to play a specific kind of character.

I'd love to do a scene with an obsessive girl. The kind of girl that just gives you bad vibes. A 'crazy' girl. Someone kind of scary.

Maybe she's someone who Johnny used to date, but with whom he had to break things off once he got a better sense of her personality. Or maybe it’s someone who took a liking to him from school, work, or his neighborhood.

In any case, she’s someone that he wants little to do with—especially after the numerous texts, anonymous notes, and “random” run-ins that she’s had with him. Think borderline-stalker.

Perhaps he's already in a committed relationship. That certainly wouldn’t be something that she’d like. What lengths will she go to in order to finally get what she wants?

This scene would revolve around her coercing him to be with her in one way or another. Perhaps she manages to finally seduce him. Or perhaps she needs to physically restrain him before she has her way with him at last.

If you're someone who's good at getting into the mind of an emotionally unstable and borderline-delusional character, definitely hit me up about this.

~~~

Very willing to do a long-term scene with the right partner.

All of my kinks can be found here: https://www.f-list.net/c/Johnny%20Silverstone

As for where I'd like to roleplay, I'm a big fan of doing things in private. PMs on this site, AIM/YIM, e-mail, or F-List chat/PMs all work for me. If you're interested, just drop me a line. I look forward to hearing from you!

RE: Looking to break a few taboos with a literate partner. (M/F, M/Futa)

Updated with some intro text and a new scene idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom