Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Story Journal

Temptrianna

Supernova
Trista Controls the Night

Trista grinned at the text she had just sent her slave Matthew. No doubt he was already shivering with anticipation as he scrambled to do as she had ordered him. Setting her phone down in the center console of her red Lamborghini she continued the drive home where she knew without a doubt her slave would be waiting for her. Though he would have to rush if he was to be as she wanted him as she was a block further down the rode then she had told him. The thought brought a seductive grin to her mouth as she gave the car more gas and thought through everything she was going to do to him tonight. After a long day at the office it was going to be nice to unwind in a way that pleased them both.

After a few minutes more she pulled into the garage of her 2 bedroom gray brick house and parked as she noted the shades drawn down and the lights turned low in the house. With a soft chuckle to herself she gathered her purse, cell phone, and keys and exited the vehicle she loved so well and headed up the steps to the front door. Unlocking the door she stepped inside to find the smell of her favorite incense Dragon's Blood burning as she then noticed it setting on the fire place mantle next to 2 vanilla candles. She was well pleased, he had been expecting to play tonight before she had texted him apparently as the soft glow of the house set the perfect mood.

Giving him a few more minutes she took her time to set her things down and retrieve her freshly poured glass of red wine from the table where he had left it for her. Matt was such a good slave, he never missed a day on having her drink ready for her to sip on after work. Her meal was always cooked and set out for her and the house was always pristine. Deciding to reward him with a bit more time she sat and ate the plate of Scrimp scampi, her favorite dish of his, and unwound a bit as she continued to plot the rest of the night which played crystal clear in her mind.

Several minutes later she was done eating and headed to her room to change into her black leather stiletto thigh high boots, black net stockings with matching garter belt and leather skirt and corset. She loved this outfit and how it hugged her ample body to perfection. Matthew also liked it very well but then again any man would. Against her fair yet light complexion and long wavy black hair this outfit fit her too well. Refreshing her make up she then headed to the play room which was right down the hall from their bed room. Turning the handle to the play room she stepped in to find Matthew naked and kneeling in the center of the room with his black leather cuffs and collar on.

His finely toned large framed body and the fact that when he stood he dwarfed her made him look so out of place being a slave to her as she was short and elegantly slender in comparison to him but that only thrilled her more. Giving him a dark seductive smile which lit up her emerald eyes in the glow of the candles of the dark room, she walked over to look him over as she let her hand gingerly graze over his warm bare skin, roving up his arm to his shoulders then up his neck to run her fingers though his short curly black hair. Leaning down she let her breath brush against his ear as she whispered "good boy," in his ear as she ran her tongue along the outer edge of his ear.

She felt him shiver under her tease as she pulled away to step over to the table where everything she had told him to get out was there waiting. Grabbing the blindfold and the small chain first she made a mental note of which flogger she would use on him first and was happy to see he had selected the rose cane as the one toy of his choice tonight which was laying extra with the others on the table. He knew well she loved that one cane which had been specially hand crafted for her as gift from him upon his submitting to him in the beginning and his appreciation of her affections and control over him.

Smiling she returned to him to place her finger gently under his chin to make him up as she coaxed him to stand before her. Marveling at his powerful body she placed the blindfold over his deep blue eyes and secured it in place. "Continue to be a good boy tonight, and I may be persuaded to allow you to cum tonight," she purred as she moved around to pull his hands behind him and secure the 2 cuffs together. In a simple tease she roamed her long red nails up his arm to his shoulder then drug them slightly harder down his neck and the center of his spine. He tried his best to contain his shiver but she knew him too well. She had barely started and he was hard as a rock. Too bad for him she had a long night in store for him.

Moving back to stand in front of him she smirked as she wrapped her hand firmly around his cock and guided him over to the left side of the room where she had installed eye hooks and chains. Once he was standing in the perfect spot she unhooked his cuffs and slowly attached them to each hanging chain so that he had his hands spread wide above his head. Taking the crop off of the wall, she lightly popped his inner thigh as she spoke command to widen his stance. He quickly complied with a grin of anticipation as she moved to place a spreader bar to each of his ankles.

With him now secured in place, she stepped back to take in the look of him there spread eagle in chains as she walked around him. Once more she ran her nails gently over his back as she made a full circle around him and came to stand before him. "What is the one thing you would like most of all, My good little slave?" She asked as she would consider his words but not promise he would get his one desire unless he performed well for her tonight. He took a moment to think before saying in a husky voice "My wish is only to please you Mistress."

His response was music to her ears as usual as she knew well what all he wanted. They were finely tuned to one another in this relationship to the point they could read each others thoughts more often than not. "Good boy," she purred to him as she leaned in and nipped at the base of his neck sending chills over his body as she left a trail of nips over his left shoulder then stepped back. She took her tie to walk over to the table the toys were laid out on and placed the crap down as she grabbed the long purple feather from the table and kept it in the opposite hand as the crop she still held on to. Moving behind him she let the feather run tenderly up his leg, over his firm ass and up his back before turning it and using the quill tip to trace his spine back down.

As she reached his ass she swatted the back of his left calf with the crop and revealed at his slight intake of breath. She dragged the tip of leather on the crop now up his left leg and just as she got to his ass cheeks she moved the leather tip to land with a pop on the back of his right calf. She noted the jolt of shock in him as he hadn't expected that pop yet but he was thoroughly enjoying this as she could tell.

His entire body was already drawn taunt with anticipation and sensitivity as he stayed still and quiet knowing that if he made any commotion she would stop everything just to taunt him more. Grinning with satisfaction she continued her sensual assault on him as she let the leather end of the crop drag along the inside of his right leg up his thigh to pop him there swiftly. They fact they had not been able to play at all in 2 months with both of their jobs in the way made this even better for them both.

Watching him meticulously she slipped the feather into her other hand and ran her empty hand along his ass then gave him a nice hard bare handed swat, letting her hand linger on the spot she popped to sink her nails in slightly as she grabbed his ass. The sound of his moan made her more satisfied as she withdrew from him once more and returned to the table to put the crop and feather down and picked up the lace flogger as well as the braided suede one. Returning to him slowly she lightly drug the falls of the lace over his back in a sensual caress as she leaned near his ear to whisper, "Does my eager slave want more?"

"Yes Mistress Please!" was all he uttered in a deep longing voice as he held himself in place and anxiously awaited the feel of the pain he craved and she enjoyed giving him. With a smile of pleasure, Trista moved back to work over his back and ass with the suede flogger as she kept herself in tuned with him, watching his every twitch and shudder. After several minutes, she stopped and once again used the lace flogger to glide it over his hot reddened back and ass. He trembled at the feel of the soft caress as he felt her withdraw from him again only to return as he felt the sensation of cool metal against his back.

Trista gingerly rolled the small piece of metal pipe over his hot skin. It was a simple small piece of pipe left over from when they had replaced the plumbing under the bathroom sink. He was going to throw it away but like all things, Trista had better ideas for it. When put in the freezer then taken out for a while to thaw and condense it made a nice cold toy to tease with. Grinning at his hiss of pleasure at the hot and cold sensation playing through him now, she pulled the pipe away from his back to run her hand over his cooled skin.

Knowing he was already so close to the edge, she allowed only the gentlest caress as she withdrew again and took time to walk around him and admire his rigid body. He was so enthralled with desire right now that he was fighting his own control not to cum. She knew him well enough to know he could take a bit more before loosing that control of himself which she admired in him but she wanted to make this night lasting more than pushing on his limits of control.

Deciding to give him a short break, she moved to stand in front of him and gave him a hot wet kiss that she deepened before she pulled back from him and watched as he licked his lips lightly wanting more as she then moved to remove the spreader bar from his ankles then slowly unchained his cuffs from the chains. She was far from done with him however it was time to change the dynamic of things slightly. Taking and letting his arms go down to his sides, she undid the blind fold so she could see the love and lust in his deep blue eyes. With a smile she hooked her long finger through the ring of his collar and pulled him downward to his knees before her. "Who owns you slave?" She then asked with full authority in her rich voice.

Matthew met her gaze submissively as he did not hesitate in his answer. "You do Mistress Trista," he replied as he hungered for her.

"Am I your one and only Mistress slave?" She continued as she kept her gaze upon him in a manner that studied his every being.

"Yes Mistress, there could never be anyone other than you. I am yours completely, mind, body, heart, and soul." He replied as he fought the need to reach out and touch her knowing full well if he did that she would turn cold on him and punish him for the action in this moment.

Trista was pleased as usual with him and gave him a smile that was as pleasant as it was alluring. "Good boy," she said as she buried her hand into his thick short black hair and tugged on it to pull his face to between her spread legs. "Now use that silky tongue of yours to please your Mistress slave."

Matthew did not hesitate as he let his hands roam up her legs lifting her skirt and then delved his tongue deep between her tender parted folds and lapped hungrily at her most tender core. Running the tip of his tongue over her clit, he gently nipped her tender flesh then flicked his tongue a few more times over her clit before slipping downward to plunge his tongue deep inside her. She moaned in delight of his tongues administrations while her grip on his hair tightened. She didn't have to hold him there as he would have happily stayed between her legs for eternity if she would let him. The fact she held control over him with her hand simply enforced her place in their relationship over him as his Mistress.

After several long minutes, she came as her body shuddered and she cried out in pleasure. Regaining herself she loosened her grip she had on his hair just enough to not cause pain as she pulled him away from her once he had cleaned up the mess he caused. "Good boy," she praised him as she caught her breath and let go of his hair to hook her finger through the ring of his collar and brought him up to stand before her. "You please me well my pet." She rewarded him with more praises which made his eyes light up.

Letting go of the ring she once again grabbed his cock and led him over to the bed at the back center of the room. She ordered him to lay down on his back and watched as he eagerly complied. Once he was settled on his back she moved to take his right arm and secured his cuff to the chain on the bed post and then did the same to his left arm then moved to secure his ankles to the bed posts as well so that he was spread eagle for her. She moved over to the table once more that held the toys and picked up a homemade zipper which was a line of rope with several clothespins. She also picked up a pair of clover clamps and then headed over to the bed.

Moving slowly she sat the zipper on the edge of the bed while she carefully attached the clover clamps firmly on his nipples and grinned at his hiss of pleasure at the tender pain. She then moved to retrieved the zipper and carefully placed the clothespins on his cock and balls making him wince and hiss more. She looked him over now as he lay there hard and revealing in the pain she now placed upon him but she knew he loved every second of it.

Moving from the bed she retrieved the crop once more and returned to lightly run the leather tip along the inside of his thigh then quickly popped the top of his right thigh. Continuing now to move the tip along his flesh she moved up to his chest and popped each nipple one at a time and watched him writhe in pleasure. "Do you enjoy the pain your Mistress rewards you with slave?" She asked him as she traced his upper body with the leather tip of the crop.

"Yes Mistress," Matthew replied as he shivered in the pleasure of the pain she gave to him. His body was rigid by now from all that she had done so far to him and he was so near the edge he feared he might loose his control when she went to pull the zipper off. "Mistress please may I cum for you?" He spoke huskily as she landed another pop to his midsection this time with the crop and felt her trace the leather tip down over his cock to his thigh.

Trista grinned at his words. He was tapping out a bit early already in her mind or trying to more or less and she wasn't ready just yet for him to cum. Pulling the crop away from him she shook her head at him slightly. "No slave you may not. When you cum you are to be inside me and I am not ready for you to be inside me just yet." She told him being a bit cruel to him this night as she knew he could be pushed a hair further.

Matthew nodded to her words with a whispered "Yes Mistress." as he held his control and felt her gaze roaming his body. That hot gaze of hers could set any man on fire without the added play they both enjoyed. He would have to force himself a little further tonight but the fact she was making him do so thrilled him all the more. After a minute she set the crop down at the edge of the bed and ran her hand over his body up to the nipple clamps. It had been about 10 minutes now that the clamps and the zipper had been left on him.

Though he could handle a few minutes longer without him being hurt, she gingerly grabbed the left clamp and pulled it off gently then did the same to the right. This time she chose to be nice and not pull the off but he would not be so lucky with the zipper. That would be where she would give him the pain he craved and needed the most.

She looked up at hi as she placed the clover clamps at the edge of the bed with the crop. "Shall I make it quick and give you the pain we both know you want to endure or shall I deny you that and take them off gently one by one?" She taunted him as she traced her fingers up his thigh to the first of the line of clothespins and read his expression. It was one of anticipation and wonder on which she would choose. After a second of letting him linger in thought she pulled the full length of the homemade zipper quickly to remove it.

His response was instant as he hissed and writhed while his body tensed. He clamped down hard on his control to not cum she could tell. She grinned in satisfaction of his control and his obedience to her and her near evil machinations. Giving him a few minutes to recover, she moved to place the used toys on the table and this time brought a small piece of silk cloth back to the bed with her. She took a few minutes to completely strip for him and allow him to admire her lush body before she then used the silk to glide the fabric over his body slowly while he calmed and opened his eyes to look upon her once again. She gave him a smile that said she was well pleased as she then moved to straddle him. Leaning down she kissed him passionately.

Breaking the kiss a few minutes later she looked deep into his eyes as she caught her own breath from the intensity of kiss then slide herself onto his throbbing cock and took him deep inside her. He felt so good and she knew he was overly sensitive by this point. Meeting his gaze she began to ride him slow and deep at first as she felt him holding onto his control by a thin thread. Knowing what he needed as well as herself too she sped up her pace and rode him deep and hard as she let her nails graze over his stomach as she pushed herself quickly to the edge. "Cum for me slave!" She ordered him just before she finally came.

She cried out at the same time as him as their orgasm washed over them and left them both trembling and breathless. With a smile she leaned her body down over his as she caught her breath and kissed him once more. "Good boy," she praised him as she lay there for a few minutes. Being sated at the current moment and now feeling the need to be tender, she slide off of him and moved off of the bed to undo all of his restraints and put them on the table with the discarded fabric then returned to bed to cuddle into his arms and simply be held by him.

"Thank you my sweet wonderful Mistress, I love you." He whispered into her ear as he held her and let them both rest. Trista responded with a sweet "I love you too Matthew, my wonderful slave," as she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes and slipped off to sleep.

Abducted By Her Master

Disclaimer: This is a consensual non consent story meaning previous arrangements for this abduction had been made but is not told in this story until the end. Therefore some aspects of this story may not be suitable for all readers. Also all characters are of adult ages (18 years and older.)

How long have I been out? My mind races with questions that I have no answers to. Where am I? Who has taken me? Why have they taken me? What will happen to me if I do not get free? Will I survive? My mind is thick with a fog that blocks out images of what happened earlier. Its hard to think as I regain consciousness. My head throbs and my body aches.

I open my eyes only to be welcomed by darkness. There is something over my eyes that only allows tiny slivers of the bright sunlight to seep through. Its a soft black cloth from what I can tell. I try to remember where I am and how I got here. My mind is still foggy. Cool metal presses against the side of my body. By the way it dips and rises against me I realize I am in the bed of a truck. I cant hear the hum of a motor running and there is no sense of motion so we must be stopped somewhere. I try to make a cry for help but nothing comes out except a muffle.

The tape on my mouth is still tightly in place and will not allow me to be heard. Not to mention my throat is so dry that I am sure even without the tape no one would be able to hear my attempts at crying for help. Worry setting in once again as I struggle to remember the earlier events. I try to move my limbs. I cant. My ankles are tightly pressed together with binds of tape as well as my wrists. I struggle to listen for anything close to me as I still try to move to wiggle free of my binds. At least in my discomfort I still feel the fabric of my clothes around me giving me some semblance of security at the moment.

Realizing that I will not be able to work myself free at the moment, I decide to save my strength for later in order to fight and possibly get free. Though I have no idea when they will come back for me. Grasping for some form of comfort over the situation, I force my mind to think back to earlier.

It was dark when I was taken. I had been walking home from work. I remember now the feel of strong hands suddenly grabbing me from behind. The pressure of them wrapping around my upper arms made me wince as panic rose violently within me. I tried to scream but before I could get it out the strong hands moved. One found its firm grasp over my mouth as the other stretched around me to press my body against a hard chest of a man. Holding me in place I remember the feel of his warm breath against my ear as he warned me.

"Scream and you die. Resist and you get hurt. Cooperate and you MIGHT live." Those words echoing in my mind make me shiver once again just as they did the moment of his speaking them as he held me pinned to him. I try to replay that voice in my mind over and over again to see if I recognize it at all but sadly it is not the voice of anyone that I know. As I go back to the scene in my mind and play it forward a bit more, I recall 2 more men walking up. It was so dark I could not make out anything about them really. The only thing I could tell was the different heights and shadowy builds of their bodies. All of them looked impressively scary in the darkness.

One approached me and placed tape over my mouth. He then moved to grab something from his back pocket and then placed it over my eyes and tied it behind my head. It was then that hand that had been on my mouth prior to the tape being put in place moved to my throat. Before I could realize what was happening, I felt the pressure of it squeezing and making it hard to breath. At that point I struggled and fought as much as I could to get free but it was no use. I couldn't get loose of the arm that held me and before I could do anything about it, darkness crept over me and consumed me in its thick abyss.

Just as the terrifying memory fades in my mind, I hear muffled voices. I cant distinguish them and it seems that they are not very loud. It takes me a moment to realize that there is small pieces of cotton in my ears keeping me from telling much about the voices or telling how far they are from me. Suddenly I hear the tail gate of the truck being let down and then a pair of hands roughly grab my ankles and pull. I yelp and squeal through the tape on my mouth as I am pulled to the edge of the truck bed.

I hear the men around me laughing as I am pulled out of the truck to be made to stand while rough hands hold me upright. I try to count the sounds of voices around me as men begin talking back and forth about me and what fun they plan to have with me. Fear rises in my throat as I struggle to get away, not that it would do me any good with my ankles bound so I cant run away and I cant see. However for some screwed up reason I am unable to fully process this fact in my brain as I continue to struggle for a freedom which will not come.

Getting tired of my struggling against his grasp, the one holding me shoves me hard forward. I scream through the tape as I feel myself fall and land hard against the ground. I groan as feel my body meet the ground and pain explodes all over. Laughing, the man who shoved me follows me down to straddle and pin me to the ground. I hear the rattle of chains nearing me as I feel the man shift on top of me.

I cant tell right off what he is doing but soon I realize he is retrieving something from his back pocket, a knife. I feel his hands grab my wrists first and begin to cut the tape and peel it off of my skin. As he does I feel another set of hands grab my ankles and remove the tape from them as well. I doubt they are letting me go as that just doesn't seem feasible in my mind at the moment. So it plagues the question in my mind of what are they planning?

As the sound of the chain rattling draws closer, I have a good idea. Moments later as I am held against the ground still I feel something go around each wrist. The material seems strong and I cool against my skin. The scent of leather assails me as I feel the same material being secured around my neck and ankles. Still trying to fight a little, I soon realize the cuffs are all connected by the chain that I heard rattling and they are also connected to the collar. There is not much room left for movement with how the chain has them joined together.

I feel the weight of the man on top of me shift once again now. He rises off of me and I hear his footstep near my head. I do not move for now as I simply listen. I hear a muffled "get up!" growled at me. Its a command I have no idea how to carry out. I know I am chained and cuffed and I still cannot see as the blindfold is still firmly in place. Nor can I express my uncertainty as the tape on my mouth still remains. With no response from me, I soon feel pain explode across the left side of my ass just as I hear the crack of a cane land. I whimper and yelp through the tape once again. I hear the growled command repeated a moment later.

Groaning and not wanting to get hit again, I force myself to roll to my stomach from my side and somehow manage to make it up on my hands and knees. As I do I feel the pull of a leash attached to the collar around my neck. I realize with the way the chains and restraints are ran from my collar to my wrists and ankles that I was meant to only be able to crawl blindly from this point. There was no possible way to stand even if I wanted to. Feeling embarrassed as I am led crawling through the grass with what sounds like 5 guys making vulgar comments one by one as I am led on.

Several excruciating minutes later there is another pull on my leash except it is a motion to stop where I am as I hear the voice of the one leading me telling me to stop. I halt in my crawl as I feel the leash pull back again and I am told to get up on my knees. I really don't want to comply as I fear what it planned for me and still wonder why this is happening to me and how I will find a way to stop it. However I have already been warned in the past to cooperate or get hurt. I have the feeling being shoved to the ground because I was fighting was only a warning in itself of what pain could be inflicted upon me if I do not stop fighting.

So reluctantly I test the lengths of the chains holding me as a lean back on my knees and wait. As I kneel now, I feel someone start to mess with the chains on me. Soon I am pulled upwards as my cuffs are attached to other chains so that I cant pull away and I am suspended with my arms apart above my head while I am still on my knees in the grass. As my wrists are secured I feel someone move the chains on my ankles so that they are spread outwards to a painful point and secured to something on either side of me.

As I am secured into position I fight back chills of fear as I feel a body press against me from behind. More chills follow in a rise of panic as I then feel the deadly steel of a knifes edge near my throat as my hair is grabbed hard and pulled making me arch my head backwards. There is a deep voice upon my ear now "Don't pretend you are not enjoying this and the fun is just beginning. Now be a good girl and cooperate so we don't have to kill you." As he speaks close enough to my ear for me to hear, I feel the tip of the blade begin to move.

Steadily it glides effortlessly and gently down my neck to the apex of my cleavage before moving back up and towards my shoulder leaving shivers and prickles of awareness and arousal in its wake. Once at my shoulder the blade shifts as the grip on my hair loosens then releases as the strap of my tank top is cut. Steadily the blade travels to my right shoulder now and repeats the action of cutting away my clothing. I try to remain still as possible while I tremble inside.

The horrifying realization of all this was that his words were true. To my embarrassment I was growing wet between my thighs as recognition of what they would in fact do to me claims my mind and body. This had always been a secret fantasy of mine but only one person knew that and to my knowledge he was not here. Oh my beloved Master, would I ever see him again? I try to push that saddening thought aside as I feel the knife cut away my skirt and shirt leaving me in my bra, thong, and stockings with garter belt.

I am mortified at the knowledge of strangers seeing me so bare and exposed. Now being displayed for their pleasure, I take a reassuring breath. I have to be strong. I have to survive this and get back to my Master. Surely he has realized I am missing by now as I never showed up to our home last night. He is probably worried about me and looking for me. Out of the five years we have been together I have never not shown up on time for him.

As moments pass, I push those thoughts from my mind and wait for what happens next. I don't know what my captors are doing at the moment but time seems to have frozen still for several long moments. However the tension inside me soon finds ease as I feel a hand at the side of my mouth as it then grabs hold of the tape and pulls it off fast. I cant help my strangled scream of pain from the shock of the tape coming off. I hear a laugh at my sound of pain, its a deep rumbling chuckle from the man before me. As I regain my composure as much as possible anyways I an glad to be free of the tape for now. I move my mouth several times, flexing my jaw which had grown stiff and allow air into my mouth as I try to regain some sense of moisture to my dry throat.

To my shock a moment or so later I feel a hand move to grab my chin as a bottle is placed to my lips. "its water, now drink." I barely hear the voice of the man before me say. My mind begs me to not partake of the liquid in the bottle as I have no proof his words are true. He could be pouring anything into my mouth for me to drink. However I am starved for a drink and so I do so as he pours the cool liquid into my mouth. The drink is refreshing as the cold water runs down my throat. I find myself thankful for this tiny act of kindness which shows me they are not maniac ax murderers are at least I hope I am right on that.

After I gulp down the last bite of the water given to me, I let out a sigh of relief that at least one issue is not bothering me as much. However now the weight on my arms has my attention as my upper body is supported by my wrists and my knees. Its not comfortable at all. But before I can say anything in protest, not that it would have mattered, I feel a hand once again return to my chin and press downward lightly as I am told to open my mouth. As I do what I am told I feel a large metal ring being slipped into my mouth. At first I pull back out of instinct but the hand holds me firm and pushes the ring further into place.

Knowing I have no choice I give in as I feel the hand then move to secure the ring gag at the back of my head. Once it is secured into place he steps away. It's now that feel another set of hands on my body. They move to cut the remaining clothing from my body with a knife. In my mind I can't help but wonder why I hadn't been stripped all at once but then it dawns on me that their may be a reason. What if they were recording this or taking pictures and I just hadn't heard the click of the camera. That thought makes me shiver more at the possible ramifications of the situation. If that was the case they would easily manipulate me for my silence against this crime. If they knew anything about me then it wouldn't take much to implicate me on this being arranged and prearranged with consent. That thought scared me to the deepest core of my being.

Moments later once I am fully stripped of all of my clothing. I feel myself blush as I know these strangers are looking me over. I feel hand on me now, 5 sets, pinching, pulling, caressing, groping, and grabbing me all over. I cant help but to whimper and moan through the gag. There is so many mixed sensations that I don't know how to truly react as I allow my body to do as it wishes. As my nipples are pinched and pulled I arch my body into the pull. I am aroused and yet repulsed at the same time that I am being touched by strangers.

My will says no but my mind and body scream yes as the act begins to unfold. I hear one of them say something about me enjoying the pain as my hair is grabbed and pulled back hard making me hiss and moan as I am groped. As they speak I feel another hand slip between my tender folds and find my wetness. His growl tells me he is planning to take me soon, maybe sooner than the others. As I feel him slide his fingers to my clit and begin to pinch and pull on it hard I arch my body more to be able to take it as I moan and whimper all the more.

But just as suddenly as it started, all of the hands seem to leave all at once. What are they doing and why am I whimpering in need now at the absence of these strangers hands upon me? I must be out of my mind to want this. Luckily I only have a few seconds to wait before they are once again back to paying their cruel attention to me. I say cruel because moments later I feel the sting of a crop across my left breast. I hiss and whimper as the sting sets into my skin and suddenly there is another pop and another. I hear them once again mention my liking pain and that they want to see what more I like and can handle. I myself am unsure of how far I can go but I am sure I will know before the day is over.

As I enjoy the sting of the crop on the front of my body moving from each breast to my thighs and pussy, I soon feel the painful bite of a cane along my ass and back. I start to shiver and shake with need as the stings and cracks of the instruments rain down on my body. I am in pure bliss but I am also appalled at myself for enjoying this with these men. I should be fighting but I am not. Instead I find myself wishing the ring was not in my mouth so I could beg for more.

In the back of my mind I hear my Masters voice telling me how bad I am to enjoy anther's torment on me. I feel dirty and and embarrassed and so wrong by doing this and yet I also feel somewhat free in the same token. After several minutes of enduring the pain of the crop and the cane it stops only to be replaced by something I have never wanted to experience a day in my life. I yelp as electric current snaps over my body.

I am unsure of what the instrument is but it bites hard. The first bite of it comes to my right breast and quickly runs to my left and then down my stomach to my thighs and my clit. I find myself screaming against the ring in my mouth as I try to pull away. My screams are chased with the laughs of the men around me. They are getting off to my torture which is evident in their voices. It seems like eternity before it finally stops and I hear the men debating what to do next.

After they debate while leaving me to try to get my emotions under control, I feel someone release the chains holding my wrists above my head. Then my ankles are released to so that I am still chained and bound but no longer to whatever was holding my up. I slump to the ground with my support no longer there and my body already protesting my movements from being held in place for a while by the chains. However I do not get to rest long. I feel a tug at my collar from the leash. They want me to crawl again.

In my current state of mixed emotions and sensations in my body I stumble and fall. There is another pull on my collar so I force myself back up to crawl where I am blindly led. I am led out through grass then to what feels like wooden stairs leading somewhere. Its hard to crawl upstairs but somehow I manage after a few minutes. I am led onto a wooden floor for what feels like a long way before I am finally told to get up.

Carefully I stand as my knees tremble and threaten to not obey. I am then pushed forward and gasp from shock as I land on a soft bed face first. At least it is a soft surface but its one that may seal my fate in the end. I feel hands on me now. They grab me roughly and then pull me to lay on my back. My wrists are once again pulled up above my head as my back rests against the bed and they are secured so I cannot get away or more. The same is repeated to my ankles which are spread wide. I can feel there is enough length left in the chain my ankles though for some movements unlike my wrists. However before I can contemplate much on the allowed movement, I feel a body move over mine up over my chest to my head.

A hand sinks firmly into my hair and then a cock is shoved deep into my mouth. I chock and gag instantly as I try to pull away. However I am held firm in place and not allowed to pull away as I want. I gag more as I feel the large hard cock move in and out of my throat deeply through the ring gag. He is lucky that is there or I would more than likely bite him which he probably already knew. To add to my torment, I now feel another guy between my legs moving into position. His hard length presses against my slickness before he plunges inside of me. He is large and it feels good at the same time as it hurts from the force he uses to thrust in and out of me. With his eagerness I know he wont last long and I am not worried about him as much as the one who is still gagging me and laughing about it.

Just as I think things cannot get worst they do. I feel a hand move to my breast and then my nipples are pinched once again hard making me squeal as I continue to gag and fight not to be sick. I want this to end but it is only just beginning. After a few minutes of the torment to my nipples I once again feel the bite of an electric shock against them. I feel tears prick my eyes and begin to flow as pain assails me on too many levels. I am overwhelmed and too eager for this to stop even though my body is allowing it against my will. How could anyone get off to such torment?

A few minutes pass as I am left to endure what is being done to me. Then I feel the warm stream of cum shoot down my throat as the guy fucking my mouth growls in his release. I swallow as best as I can but still choke some. I will never get used to his I am afraid and that is the horror of the situation that It may not end ever if these men have their wishes of me. Having his fill of me the man with his cock in my mouth pulls out and leaves me to breath and calm down some as the one fucking me finds his release as well. I am filled with relief at this point as the one with the electric toy stops and my torment for the moment is over. If only that break would last but it doesn't.

Too soon for my wanting I feel my chains being moved and before I know it I am turned over to my hands and knees with me straddling one guy as another one moves behind me. I am not happy about this in the slightest but I know I have no choice in this. I feel the one under me thrust up into my slick pussy. I feel something wet now between my ass cheeks. I realize quickly its a finger as I feel it press into me making me groan through the ring gag. It been a very long time since I have had anal but I know that will not be the case tonight.

He takes his time as he listens to me groan from being fucked while he fingers and stretches my anal entrance before too soon I feel him press his cock into me. It hurts at first and I whimper and groan in protest but he will have none of that. The more noise I make the harder he presses into me burying his length in my ass while his friend pounds my wet pussy. I feel so full being double penetrated and it takes several agonizing minutes before I can relax and grow used to it as I am not being pounded into.

Not wanting to miss his chance at leaving a hole open, I soon feel a third guy move in front of me as he grabs my hair and hold it tightly in his grasp. Knowing what is coming I fight this time and try to pull my face away to avoid being gagged again. However it is of no use. I feel the hard slap of his hand across my face as he growls at me to stop fighting and then he shoves his cock into my mouth and begins brutalizing my throat. I am at a loss at this point.

I feel defeated on so many levels as I am used as nothing more than an object of pleasure by these men. The fact that I am aroused and feel myself so close to my own release is a shock to me. How can I enjoy this torment and use of my body? Yet it seems that I do. In the back of my mind I head that evil wicked little voice saying, "you are only getting what you have always secretly asked for," I know it is right but I never expected it to be this intense.

I am unsure how long this torment goes on. For what seems like hours now these men switch out and share me. Each one enjoying moving form one hole to the next as they move me to how they see fit to fully abuse my body for their pleasure. I cant fully complain as I feel myself climax again and again. However my body grows weaker by the minute and with each release I want to give in to my body's scream to just sleep. I fight the feeling for now, for as long as I can. My body is tired and heavy and I don't want to move or be moved. There is pain now riding with the pleasure I am given and that which is also taken from me in what seems like a never ending cycle.

I am not sure how much longer I go on before I finally do pass out and I do not know how long I am passed out either. However as I wake up someone is gently running their hand through my hair and I realize I am free. Free of the cuffs, free of the gag and the blindfold and laying on a soft bed. My body aches all over. There is not a single inch that doesn't protest even the slightest movement but somehow I manage to open my eyes and look around.

I find myself in the bedroom of a cabin but I am still unsure of my surroundings. I feel panic rise once again but then I look up as I hear the best sound in the world, Master's voice. He is sitting on the edge of the bed beside me and gently petting me. His soothing firm voice calms me instantly as he tells me to calm down that I am safe. Even as my body protests, I somehow find the strength and I move quickly to wrap my arms around him and hug him as I don't want to let go. We stay like this for several minutes as he pets my hair and holds me and soothes me.

Once I am calm he pulls me back and looks me over with a smile. It is then when he feels that I am ready that he asks me of what happened and then finally admits that he had arranged it and even had it recorded. At the knowledge part of me wants to strangle him but the other part is simply overjoyed. Overjoyed that it happened and that it was His doing in the fact he knew it was a fantasy that I had had. Overjoyed in the fact it was over and that I had survived it and overjoyed that I hadn't betrayed him as I had felt that I had in the middle of it. But most of all I was overjoyed at the fact that I was once again safely in his arms.

All Tied Up By My Master

I stand in the middle of the room. my wrists are cuffed above my head and spread outward. my ankles are spread apart by a spreader bar connected to leather cuffs. I know I am facing a wall but I cannot see anything as I have a snug silky blindfold over my eyes. I am naked all except for the cuffs around my wrists and ankles and the collar around my neck and the soft black fishnet stockings I wear with a lacy black garter belt. The rest of me is bare to you but I think you like the stockings as much as I love to wear them.

I know you are near. I can smell the scent of Axe bath wash mixed with your masculine scent. its a smell I know by heart and love. I hear you behind me. you take a step towards me. I have no idea what you are going to do but I know I will enjoy it and the anticipation is running high through my veins. then I feel the very soft tickle of something fuzzy against my back. I recognize it immediately. it is a bunny mitt, a very soft fuzzy mitt used to calm and soothe. its also a tease considering you know that I am craving the sting of a flogger or the bit of a crop.

Feeling the soft mitt against my cool skin I breathe deeply as I relax against my restraint though I continue to finger the cold chain above my wrists that keeps me in place. The soft mitt travels down my back and across my ass leaving a trail of sensual sensation in its wake. Just as I feel it start to travel down my left thigh, my breath hitches as I feel the sharp bite of your other hand landing across my right ass cheek. Sucking in breath between my teeth I fight to be still as I his a moan at the tendrils of pain slithering up my body. Oh yeah that is what I want.

Feeling the mitt leave my leg and body all together I feel you leave your hand over the spot you swatted on my ass as it burns under your palm. You step closer to me and I feel your body press against my back as your lips gently press against the left side of my neck. My hair has been pulled into a pony tail so it is out of the way and gives you full access to my tender flesh.

Moving my head instinctively t the side to allow you more room, I feel your hand move from my ass to grab my ponytail to pull my head back and hold me in place. I feel your grin against my neck as I inhale sharply at the sudden action and then let a soft breathy moan. "I would advise you keep silent and still." I hear your deep cryptic words breathed against my neck sending shivers coursing through out me.

"Yes Sir." I reply in a husky soft voice as I remain still and allow you to do as you wish to me. I have no need to ask what will happen if I am not quiet and still for I know you will gag me and then tie me down so that I cant move a single muscle. Though the thought is not bad as it is actually arousing but I will not push you tonight if I can help it.

I want to be good tonight for you. Feeling your hand keep my hair pulled tightly, you graze your teeth against my neck. I instinctively go to gasp and stop myself as I bite down on my bottom lip to silence it. Feeling your teeth retreat your grin returns against my skin. That grin tells me so much. You are enjoying this as much as me and you will push me tonight as far as you can. With one last gentle kiss against my neck, I feel you withdrawal from me and let go of me completely.

As soon as you step away I fight back a whimper at the absence of your warm hard body against me. Being still I listen as intently as I can. You step farther away from me to the table where you have laid out all of the toys you have chosen for us tonight. This time I know none of what you have chosen as you blindfolded me and restrained me before getting them out. However I love a good surprise and tonight is proving to be full of them. Just as that thought fades in my mind, I a slight movement from the table. You have chosen the next toy. Feeling anxious I listen as you walk back to me.

"Lets see if you can guess which toy this is my little slut." I hear you say as I then feel the hard thud of a flogger against my shoulders. With a soft purr you land its soft yet heavy falls against my back and then my ass over and over again. Some hits are hard while others are a soft tender kiss against my flesh. It takes me only a few hits to recognize it. I whisper that it is the purple suede flogger as I revel in the feel of the sensual assault on my body. The suede flogger is always a nice warm up flogger as we both know. Though it is not my favorite as you well know. However I do not know if I will get my favorite tonight as I have not seen your selection.

After several more thuds across my back and ass, making my skin start to glow in a light warm pink I hear your smile in your words, my favorite words. "Good girl." I am thrilled to no end and yet we have just started. I hear you retreat once again and then I hear a rustle of toys on the table. I think you are trying to confuse me, did you just grab two toys? Or was it three? Maybe you are just trying to trick me by moving toys around to make me shudder and shiver. I am unsure until I then hear your foot steps draw closer. A light sting graces my left ass cheek followed by a heavier thud against my shoulders. Oh yes you do have two toys this time.

I shiver and cant help the soft moan that escapes my lips as you alternate now between mild to sharp stings of one toy on my upper back and my ass and the moderately heavy thuds. I feel myself already starting to drift into the sweet bliss that our play takes me too. Quickly I try to concentrate on which toys you have in you hands but as I think I have them, you stop the blows upon my body. I hear a rustle of something, cloth like maybe leather.... oh god yes leather... the thought drifts off as I let a gasped moan at the feel of metal teeth of a vampire glove move over my shoulders then down my back and across my ass then back again. I hiss as I feel myself becoming so wet from the play so far.

"Hush..." I hear you whisper into my ear as you lean forward while letting the glove travel down my spine one last time. I try to do as told but as I do I feel your teeth graze and nip my ear lobe. Another moan escapes me. I hear your deep chuckle against my ear as you pull away again. I hear you take a few steps back then before I expect it I feel the sting on my back again. With each lash of the cat o nine tails and then the thud of the heavier suede flogger.

Together it is the perfect symphony of sting and thud mixed to drive me insane and make me want so much more. For several minutes you rain down mixed blows against my body. Each strike different and each one unpredictable. Biting my lip I try to be as quiet as possible as I purr lightly in loving the sensations spreading over my body.

Far too soon for me, the rain of blows stops and I feel a moment of anticipation until I once again feel the grazing of the vampire glove over my heated skin. You take your time, moving the glove in slow rhythmic motions over me as you let me cool down only slightly. Just as I start to get used to this new sensation you pull away once more. This time I do whimper. I cant help it as I gradually fall further and further into the abyss of pleasure.

I hear you tsk behind me at my whimper and I know I am in trouble now. Without a word you return to me but then time you step in front of me. I know this not only by the sound of your foot steps but because I feel your breath on my face as you tell me to open my mouth. Without a word I do as I am told and open my mouth wide only to feel you slip the rubber ball of the gag into my mouth. You tighten and secure the straps around my head and I know you are up to something sinister.

You retreat once more and I begin to worry ever so slightly as I try to think of what you are up to. I do not have to wait long as I hear the rattle of chain as you return. Oh hell, not that, surely I am wrong. I feel your fingers move up to brush against my nipple lightly just before you take my let nipple between your fingers an pinch it hard. I whimper through the gag as you pull it and roll it between your fingers. Oh god you are going to do what I think you are.

Shivering at the pain as you finally let o of my nipple, I feel the cold metal of the clover clamp bite into my left nipple. I half whimper have moan at the mixed sensation as you move to my right nipple to repeat the action once the left is secured into place. Once both clamps are in place, I feel you brush your tongue over my hardened nipple in the vice like clamp. I cant help but to try to press into you wanting more. As I do, I feel you pull away and then I feel the sharp sting of your hand against my left thigh. I yelp into the gag and squirm a bit. I wasn't expecting that reaction which you knew as I can hear the grin in your voice as you once again tell me to be still.

I take a deep breath through my nose and try to recenter my being. I don't want to be bad. I have to be still. I keep reminding myself in my mind as I await what you will do next. The chain between the two nipple clamps rubs against my chest and momentarily it catches my attention. A mistake I realize as I now feel you run a finger along my clit.

Taking it between your fingers you tease it and make it hard as well. I know only part of your plan now as I feel the clip being put on my clit. I whimper and mistakenly on my part I wiggle. I gasp through the gag as I realize you have not only chained my nipples together but that same chain is connected to the one on my clit as well. I hear your wicked amused chuckle as I feel you run the top of the chain to the ring on my collar. Now the slightest movement I make will pull and tug on all three areas.

I cant help but to tighten my grip on the chains holding my wrists in place as I breath deeply through my nose and try to be still and save myself some pain. Granted I love this and you know it but I also know that if I succumb to it too soon that the play will end sooner than I really want it to. Trying to hold myself back as my emotions war with my body, I listen as best as I can. You have left me again. I hear you behind me once more. You have already chosen your toy of choice and are headed back to me.

I have to wonder what it is you will do to me now but I don't have to wait long. Arching my back and rendering a whimpering moan from me as I move in response, I feel the tip of cane run down my spine and along the crack of my ass. Oh yes I want that. I love the sting of a cane. Oh please stop teasing me with it, I want to beg for it so badly. Enjoying my torment you take your time to retrace your path back up my spine with it.

You chuckle once more, a deep rumble of sinister promise filling the air making me draw closer to the edge. I am already climbing so high on the tides of pleasure mixed with pain. You will surely push me to my limit this time. Its a thought that both frightens me and thrills me. As the ban then finishes one more pass down my back in such an agonizing tease, I finally feel what I want so badly. The sharp sting of the cane across my ass.

Oh yes! My heart sings as I tremble, sending even more waves of stinging pain over me as I pull on the chain to the clamps. Another strike kisses my ass and then another and another. Then you move to place a few on my back that are only slightly lighter than the ones on my ass. All too soon you are alternating strikes of the cane to my ass and back as I writhe in pleasure and pain. I cant help but to wiggle and pull on not only the clamps but the chains of the cuffs as well while I moan deeply into the gag, not caring anymore on being silent or still.

I know you don't mind it though as you rain several more strikes to my body before stopping. As you walk away, my body continues to burn and sting. Its a wonderful feeling which leaves me dripping with arousal. This time I do not wonder what you are going to do next. I have found my happy place. It is within my grasp. I know I cannot cum til you allow it as I cannot even beg through the gag but the sensations caressing my body is enough to sate me for now and spur me on further. I am sure my back in a nice bright red by now. It feels hot even to me. However you are not done yet. Minutes later I feel the heavy thud of the rubber latigo flogger across my back.

I purr into the gag as I feel the need to arch into it but resist it. Staying still as I can I enjoy every blow to my already sensitive back and ass from this heavy flogger. Oh it feel so great and makes my skin burn even more than it already was. But I know I am reaching my limit. I don't want to stop but I know soon I will have to. Testing my resistance to the blows I endure just a little more. Just as I have decided I cant take anymore and I feel my body tense in recognition of reaching my final limit, the blows stop. I relax only after a few minutes have passed and I feel you return with the bunny mitt.

I know that you read my body and knew I had all that I could take before I had to tell you. I love how well you know me. I hiss through the gag at its softness as it glides over my heated flesh. Leaning close, I feel your lips press gently against the top of my shoulder. "Good girl," I hear you whisper against me as I relax into you. I feel your free arm snake around my waist to give me more reassurance and comfort. For several minutes I simply breath deeply as you rub me down with the soft mitt and trail soft kisses over my shoulders, neck, and upper back. Oh I love what you do to me, its better than anything in this world.

As my breathing returns to normal, I feel the mitt being pulled away and feel you move away slightly. Its then I feel you being to release my ankles from the cuffs and spreader bar. I must ad mitt its nice to have that little bit of freedom back but in the same token I now realize how tired though alive my body feels. Once my ankles are free and I am able to stand with my legs more together than before, I feel your arm return around my waist. I relax against you once more as I feel you remove the clamps on my nipples and clit and toss then over to the table that isn't too far away. The sensations of the clamps being taken off makes me shudder yet again. My body is still singing with so many feelings that its hard to discern anything other than the need. The need to be as close to you as I can get.

It is now that I feel you reach up to release my wrists from the cuffs one at a time. All the while you hold me to you and help to center my weight. My arms feel much more tired now that they are free but I know we are not done yet. Curling my arms around myself as I feel your arms surround me, I revel in the feeling of having you hold me. I love when you hold me and pet me and show me you cherish me. A moment later you move me to the bed and lay me down on my back. The soft cool sheets feel so good. You retreat once again and I hear the rustle of clothing as you undress then return to me. With me sitting up just slightly, you remove the blindfold and gag. I blink a few times to get my eyes to adjust as I then look up at you and smile as you move over me, straddling me.

You smirk down at me once more. I love that mischievous smirk of yours. But what I love more is the feel of those lips on mine. Its an urge I know not to give into. However you already know what I want. Bending to kiss me I moan at the taste of you as our lips meet. The kiss is quickly deepened from being a gentle loving kiss to a hungry carnal purge of my senses. I feel your hands now move to my wrists and capture them above my head once more.

Pulling away, you grin once more. You are as breathless from the kiss as I am and I love it. "Now its time for you to give me pleasure," you grin wickedly once more as I fight the urge to roll my eyes at your words as I know you enjoy beating me and giving me pain as much as I love receiving it. Now is not the time to let the brat out. That would get me in more trouble that I want right now. Smiling up at you instead I purr a husky "Yes! Please..." As I realize how needy I am as well. Feeling your weight shift, you move to part my legs with your knee as you settle between my thighs.

Our hard length pressing against me, I am so eager to feel you inside of me. With one deep hard thrust, you fill me completely. I cry out in sheer pleasure as you lean up still holding my wrists with one of you strong hands. With a almost savage groan you pull back only to bury your hard length back into me. I know I will not last long at this pace. My body is already strung taut from the clamps and the cane and flogging. Over and over again you thrust hard and deep inside of me making me cry out each time. I feel my climax rise fast but I hold myself back. I wont be bad and I wont let this end so soon. I am determined now and I endure your rough loving of my body. I tense as I fight my orgasm and I know immediately that you know what I am up to.

With that evil grin of yours, move your free hand down to pinch and twist my tender right nipple. I cry out and whimper as I am now warring with myself. It takes every fiber of my being to not explode in pleasure. You are enjoying this too much I think. But just as I think I will succumb to my body, I hear your husky voice whisper to me as you lean down against me. Your lips brush mine briefly. "Cum with me!" You order of me. Those three little words are music to my ears as I explode around you just as you thrust hard and as deep as you can into me. You growl in pleasure as I cry out in pure bliss.

It takes several minutes for me to return to the world around me as my breathing finally calms. Withdrawing from me, you move to lay beside me and pull me into your arms. I smile happily as I curl into you. As you kiss my forehead and whisper you love me, I lay my head to your chest hugging you as I whisper how much I love you as well as sleep soon carries us both away.

Back
Top Bottom