Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Plot > Smut in Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! So as you can tell from the title I'm looking for two things: stories that are more plot than smut, and stories that we'll do in threads. Now, that said, I am on this site for the smut, so y'know... Don't leave it all out! ;P

We won't fit if you like...
Extreme violence
Pregnancy
Most incest (I'm okay with some...)
Talking down to me personally. I'm fine with characters treating each other like garbage at times, but don't talk to me like I'm a dumb bimbo.
Torture
Urine, feces and the like

Other than that, I'm largely open...
So if you're not sure, just ask! The worst I can say is say no.

What I'll play...
I'm most comfortable playing in heterosexual relationships, either as the male or female (I usually prefer the female).
However, I am open to other possibilities, so lay it on me!
The least-likely pairing I'd do would be MxM.

Genres...
People here seem to like lists, so I will oblige. I'll start off by saying I'm a big fan of original stuff. I like to make up stories with the person I roleplay with, and at the moment I don't have any specific cravings.

So, my two favorites settings for an original story...
Fantasy - huge fan, and tons of potential for awesome adventure and crazy kinky sex.
Science fiction - basically the same as above, but it's a kick-ass space adventure!

Fandoms
If this is what you are into, just ask me. I don't feel like listing what I will and won't do, because it largely depends on my mood and whether I want to roleplay that with you or not.

Reply below or PM me if you are interested!

~Waxing Moon

EDIT: Also just an fyi. I'm posting this now but will be away for the weekend. Back in on Monday folks! Hope to hear from you!

Here's a sample of something I just started for your reference. This is an intro. I'll post another sample later of what my regular posts are sort of like.

The ground shook beneath the feet of commuters in the subway. Every few seconds a loud crash or explosion could be heard faintly, followed by a slight tremor. The passengers looked about warily, unsure if it was construction, a rare earthquake, or even an epic battle with Gaia. As it turns out, it was the latter... Sort of.

Deep below the subway was a large empty space hidden away from the rest of the world. Most city-goers had heard stories about its existence. The fabled underground base of the incredible Gaia, the location of which was said to change regularly as the earth beneath the city shifted to Gaia's needs. As remarkable as it sounded, the locals had no trouble believing the legend. Time and again, grand battles for the fate of the city had waged through the streets, Gaia on one side and Mad Eyes on the other. This was not one of those times.

Korra was frustrated to say the least, and was taking it out on her training field in the most violent way imaginable. The field was strewn with scorch marks and boulders when she finally let herself relax a bit, sinking to the floor with a sigh. The spark had gone out of her rivalry. Mad Eyes just brought the same tricks to the field every day, and Korra was bored of it. She had finally said something to him, and against her better judgement she agreed to go to therapy. Their Rival Therapy session was scheduled for that afternoon, and Korra was dreading it.

Korra took her time getting ready, hoping that if she dragged her feet enough she wouldn't have to deal with the inevitable. She washed the sweat from her body, put on a fresh pair of clothes, and entered her own 'elevator'. This was little more than a shaft with a stone floor covered with a few miscellaneous boxes. She clapped and held her hands to the floor and the stone rose above at a steady pace, coming to rest at a simple enough door. She sealed the rock beneath her so it wouldn't fall and stepped outside right into her modest home, locking the door behind her. If anyone happened to come along the room, it would look like some sort of vacant storage room. She grabbed her things and headed out.

Korra arrived at the therapist's office right on time and gave her name to the receptionist. She took a seat and waiting, flipping idly through one of the magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom