Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for my Missandei (M lf F) fandom GoT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to play a long term (or short term) roleplay opposite Missandei (the TV series version, not the books where she is a child!)

I am looking to play my OC, a member of one of the free companies that has joined the fight on the side of the Mother of Dragons:
Jerred Stone
6'2
Broad shouldered, slim waist and very muscular
Short blonde/brown hair
Blue eyes
Thick beard

As a bastard born to a Westerosi lord, he would have been trained well with sword and shield and an accomplished rider. However, he would never have gained any recognition of his abilities and so left Westeros when he came of age and joined the hired swords, where his skills not only improved, but earned him respect. His renown with weapons was bettered only by his renown as a bit of a loaner.
While other men would go out whoring, he would keep to himself, practising his skills, reading about the art of battle or meditating.
The meditation wasn't religious, it was more important than that. He had learned at a young age that his hunger for women was not only insatiable, but also dangerous. It had almost cost him his life more than once.
It worked too. He kept himself clear of all temptation, staying away from the whores that followed the camp of warriors. Until that is, his commander volunteered him for missions, missions that would be given to him personally the Khaleesi's scribe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom