Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family reunion incest idea

cupcakemon

Super-Earth
So I know that I've been wanting to do a group RP and people seem to like incest. But instead of just a small family I was thinking making it more open.

The Lanser family is pretty big but at least once a year everybody gathers on the uncle's private island for a family reunion. The Lanser family have a secret though, this week or two family reunion is for them to get out all their sexual frustration for each other. Or any sexual frustrations they may have. Since the island is only for family its a good place to have it every year.

I'm thinking that there can be uncles, aunts, kids. There's gotta be at least one uncle who owns the island, a powerful company man. Has a son. Then there be another couple with three kids, a third couple with two or three. Single aunts and uncles, older cousins the likes. Nobody under 15/16 allowed of course since anything under 15 isn't allowed.

But yeah, that is my idea. Is anybody interested in doing that?

Awesome! List thus far:

• Cupcakemon: Twin cousins, male
  • SithLordOfSnark: Father and uncle
  • ImSexyNdINoIt: Niece/Daughter and mom
  • MariahSantos: Niece/Daughter
  • AndNich123: Nice/Daughter

If we can get more guys that'd be awesome. Kinda make it even.

So list thus so far:
  • Cupcakemon: Twin cousins, male
  • SithLordOfSnark: Father and uncle
  • ImSexyNdINoIt: Niece/Daughter and mom
  • MariahSantos: Niece/Daughter
  • AndNich123: Nice/Daughter
  • Freestylechamp: Undecided

So it's four and four, I'll make an OOC thread to put things down and all that and post it tonight. If anybody else wants to join in they can just say what they'd want to be.

Back
Top Bottom