Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Richard Stark's PARKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
Note: this has fuck all to do with the shit Jason Stratham movie from a few years ago.

If you're familiar with the character from the Richard Stark novels and Darwin Cook graphic novels then I'd love to do a role play where I play Parker and you would play one of the beautiful and dangerous women he encounters.

If you're not familiar with Parker, well... he's no romantic, to say the least. He kills if it suits his purposes but he's not prone to it. He prefers to work alone or with small groups. He makes a big score and lives the life of luxury until it runs out. Then he makes another score. He's tall, handsome in an ugly sort of way, with big hands to go with the rest of him. His interest in women wains when he's close to doing a job. After a job his sexual appetite is ravenous. He only settles for beautiful women with long legs, hourglass figures and perfect youthful faces. He's cold at nature but its his strength and confidence that girls find most attractive about him.

So yeah, that's the character I want to play. A heist would be involved with a larger cast of characters. If you don't play multiple characters I can fill in the gaps.

That's about it. If you're interested shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom