Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forced Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Oak

Planetoid
So what I'm thinking is a very dark plot. I'll be playing two characters. One will be an ex-con who was recently released from prison. His name will be Caledon Bently, and he will have the persona of your typical intelligent British villain. Think an evil version of Jason Statham. We'll call him Cal.

My other character is Fred Baker, a supreme court judge with decades of accolades and honor. Cal was a slippery bastard, but Baker put him away as a young detective, before becoming a judge. So were talking like 20 years later.

Anyway, Cal has it out for baker, so he kidnaps the family's infant son. He won't be involved other than as a plot device. He isn't the judge's only child either. His daughter is a sixteen year old goody two shoes who gets straight A's, and despite being quite beautiful, has no boyfriend or even an interest in one.

After capturing the baby, he simply shows up at the Baker household with a gun and threatens the judge and daughter to have sex, or he'll toss the kid off a bridge. What will they do? Will they try to get it over with fast, or will they try to make the best of it? And will Cal let the baby go, or will be make them do more distasteful things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom