Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

WH40k cravings, maybe something with slaanesh? F/M, F/F or Futafun. (Email)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nim

Moon
Introductions

Greetings ladies and gentlemen. Lately I've been craving to find me a roleplay centered around WH40k universe. I have couple of ideas, but I would love to hear yours out if you have any.

But before I go to plots and kinks, let's get the boring stuff out of the way.

NOTE: I ONLY DO EMAIL ROLEPLAYS

Rules

• Do not pressure me to post before I'm ready. I will post a reply to our roleplay as soon as I get time for it, but as we all know, life happens and sometimes when I seem to be online I might be sitting in a bus and just lurking the forums with my phone and therefor not in a place/mood to contribute in our roleplay. I reply when I get time for it, no worries :]
  • /iddqd - godmode OFF: Please don't control my character too much, for example if the roleplay is in a smutty situation, don't go from the foreplay to the end in one post without leaving me any room to contribute or decide what my character is doing in said situation. Of course if the situation is where my character is forced to do something via extensive use of strength the situation is different, but I'm sure you know what I mean.
  • Like so many others, please don't give me just one liners, as it is really hard to construct a nice roleplay flow from nothing

Kinks

This varies so much from game to game. For example if I'm doing a best friends turned into lovers romantic story the kinks I'd like to involve would be different than what I'd like to use when doing a monster rapist roleplay for example.

So rather than posting a long tedious list of kinks that all are either "maybe" or "favorite" depending on situation, I'll just post my limits which are:
  • Scat, I don't like it and don't want to get it into my roleplays, I like anal sex/play a lot but there's never scat involved and everything is clean :)
  • No breeding / pregnancy etc. I just don't find it sexy at all.
  • No urethal play. Like above, This is just a turnoff for me

Cravings/plots

From my experience, the best roleplays always comes up when the plot is cooked together, to fulfill the specific cravings and fantasies for both of us, so I removed all of my old plots as it gets quite boring to get asked to play the same ones again and again. But here are some characters I'd like to play.

Eldar girl, farseer, aspect warrior or just a regular girl.
Sister of battle
Inquisitor
Female imperial guard

Something to do with demons, maybe even avatar of slaanesh herself? Appearance could be anything, she is a god anyway, something like this or this or even this

Summary

So these are just couple of my ideas as an example, but I'm pretty much up for anything related into 40k universe. I'd rather play as a female, but I am happy to play futa as well, thou my futa characters always have balls and no pussy, it is more comfortable that way as the whole business of having them both makes me confused.

Anyway, let me know if you have any kind of fantasy that can take place in 40k universe and I'm most probably interested.

RE: Military/WH40k cravings F/M, F/F or Futafun. (PM)

The Tau Empire approves of this thread for it is for the greater good.

The Ork Representative believes that "WAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHH!"

RE: WH40k cravings, now with couple of pictures F/M, F/F or Futafun. (PM)

Updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom