Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Request for Partners (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persephone’s Cravings (newly updated)

Hi and welcome to my updated Cravings List. I have added and subtracted, so take a new look and let me know if anything catches your eye. First up, the rules.

The Rules

I have a few small rules for roleplaying. I will abide by my rules, so I do expect you to abide by them as well.
First up, length. I tend to start off with 3-4 nice sized paragraphs in my first post and follow-up with 2-3 paragraphs per post, and I will never do a one-liner. All I ask of you is that you put in a minimum of a paragraph, do no one-liners, and end with something I can bounce off of. This can be a question, comment, or action.
Second, pictures. I do not like using pictures for characters. I like to rely on descriptions instead. If you want to show a picture of what you think of for your character, fine, but I will not be doing the same. I’m better at visualizing and what I visualize never matches any picture.

Third, story. I like my roleplays to be mostly story with some smut. About 70/30 is ideal, but I am willing to do a 60/40. Very rarely, I will be willing to do a 55/45 kind of deal, but only if the story is strong enough to carry it. If I don’t feel the story is strong enough, I will ask to push the story line up more.

Last, how I play. I will be playing only on forums or PM. Please do not ask to email or use a messenger. Due to my busy schedule, I will try to be on at least once a week at a minimum, more when I have the time. I am a college student and work a very demanding and stressful job (which wouldn’t be so demanding or stressful if they would just hire an extra person, but I digress). There will be nights where my school work comes first. I am scheduling extra free time next semester, but I am also taking some very demanding courses. So, I can promise once a week for sure. If that is a problem, I’m sorry.

Also, any of my plots, I have no problem doing the starting post. Please let me know if you want PM because my default is forums.

To the Highest Bidder (Victorian)

The Dempsey is one of the most exclusive and private Gentleman's Clubs in all London. By invitation-only, no one outside the club is allowed to know what goes on. Their yearly Summer Reprieve is a thing of legends, where the gentlemen gather for what most assume is highly important and secretive matters of state. It is rumored that those who belong to the Dempsey are the real powers behind the crown and state, pulling the strings of all things political.

Lady Lucretia Morehead, as a woman, would not normally get to see the inside of the Dempsey. Only male servants worked there, only men allowed inside. Her luck - if one can call it that - changed when she was horribly kidnapped outside a party she was attending. Tied and stripped down to practically nothing, she is placed on the Dempsey auction block. During their Summer Reprieve, the men do not enjoy politics, but their own special brand of sports. Lady Lucretia is now for sale with other victims taken from the streets, and her only hope lies in the prayer that whoever buys her is still a gentleman.

**This can start before the kidnapping and auction with the characters meeting at some stuffy dinner or light affair**

Secrets of the Night (Modern)

((This one has two versions))

There was always something strange about the Vandue family. Obsessed with keeping an artifact of their family intact, the family hardly ever traveled far from home. But, history of their strangeness has caused an unforeseen problem. It's harder and harder for the heirs and spares of the family to find suitable mates, and the gene pool is now dwindling.

(girl as monster)

Sandi Vandue is the treasure of her family. Her brothers protect her from the outside world, and seem to loathe the fact they must one day give her up to an Outsider so their family line can continue. That day comes sooner than they'd like as a car breaks down near the house, and a stranger asks for help. Sandi, immediately drawn in by the very idea of something new and exciting, pleads for the stranger to stay until his car is fixed. She is positive he's her mate. But, when he (or a member of his party) doesn't believe her about the family artifact, things get a little hairy. The artifact goes missing, and the curse takes effect.

(guy as the monster)

Sandi Cooke is on Spring Break with her friends. It's supposed to be two weeks of adventure, but their car breaks down outside a house that looks like it came out of a horror novel. A large Victorian mansion, but it's the only place that appears to have light. They are invited inside to wait for a tow truck (and later to stay while the car is repaired). She is drawn to one of the inhabitants and listens to the story of the family artifact. One of her friends thinks this is total bull and takes the artifact and hides it. This activates the curse and suddenly Sandi is in a real horror movie, and isn't sure if her mysterious crush is strong enough to save her.

Crimson Craving (Modern)

((Okay, I am a huge old school Dracula fan. I love the suave vampires of the Christopher Lee era, and have fond memories of Dracula: the TV series. If you actually know or remember the TV series, I will love you forever because I think I'm the only one who still loves that campy little early 90's show.))

Dracula is alive and well, and hiding out in plain sight. From his years of life and vast fortunes, he's set himself up as a reclusive CEO of a worldwide enterprise. Answering an ad for a receptionist, Veronica Ray (descended from the Van Helsing line) happens to get a glance at the mysterious CEO. She doesn't know he's Dracula, but she knows he's dangerous. When she finds a picture of the CEO among her great-grandfather's things, she realizes she might be working for an actual vampire, and it's been her family's job for generations to destroy all vampires.

Psychic Gifts (Modern)

Psychics exist. They are licensed by the government and trained since the day they turn 13. Isabella Tetrazoni is a real estate psychic, a person who determines if a house is really haunted or not. One day, she walks in on a murder scene. Everyone knows it was done by The Gifter as the body parts are wrapped up like presents. When the FBI send in their top psychic to catch The Gifter. The more he investigates the more he realizes that Isabella is in the center of the case. The Gifter has done all of this for her, and she may very well be her next victim.

This one has a bit of background needed on the psychics, so if this interests you, let me know and I can send you the background.

Of Capes and Masks

Lorelei, to the outside world, is a trophy wife. Her husband cares only for his work and she lives by his strict rules. At least, that is what everyone thinks. Secretly, she is one of the caped crusaders who keep their city safe. Stay-at-home wife by day, Hero by night.

She is content in her life. The marriage is boring, a perfect balance to the excitement she gets when she's out saving people. Until a new villain comes to town, one who has plans to destroy everything. Both in and out of costume, their paths cross and Lorelei is suddenly left wishing for a different life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom