Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Theater of the Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Screen Fiend

Super-Earth
About Me

I’m a 25-year-old male from the USA and I reside within the Central Time Zone. I consider myself straight but when it comes to role playing I have no issue with double teaming. That being said, I strongly prefer roleplaying with female partners over male ones. However, if you are a male that can portray a convincing female, then I am certainly willing to give you a shot.

As far as availability goes, my schedule is generally open most week nights from 5pm to 10pm and perhaps later. I’m a person who has very view obligations and responsibilities beyond gainful employment. Due to my somewhat reclusive nature, a large part of my daily social interactions are consumed by role playing. I do get impatient with players who are unable to post at least once a day. I get frustrated with players who do not inform me that they will be unable to post in a considerable amount of time. If you are a person who struggles to provide content on a regular basis I probably won’t get along with you.

About My Writing

I write in third person past tense in a narrative style. I like to produce 2-3 good descriptive paragraphs for each post, and I’m fairly quick about it. I proofread my posts and take time to fix mistakes. You should too, unless you want me to become distracted by amateurish writing. I like to use my thesaurus so you won’t find many repeated words or phrases within a post. I don’t kill myself but I do make an effort to produce professional quality writing for my role plays.

World building is one of my favorite aspects of storytelling. I enjoy establishing a time frame, setting and general geography within my stories to give context to the conflicts and interactions within them. I like things to fit within the laws and limitations established by a setting; things have to make sense in that world, regardless of how unrealistic it seems to our own. Vanilla modern day scenarios aren’t necessarily my favorite, either. There has to be some fantastical element, (whether it be magic or advanced technology), that distinguishes the tale from our own boring reality. Rather than historical fiction I prefer to invent a world that parallels aspects and moments from our own but remains its own unique thing, (kinda like the Song of Ice and Fire series).

I also enjoy getting into my character’s heads. What are they thinking? What are their aspirations, ambitions or insecurities? I want to answer these questions by describing just what’s going on within their minds. Sometimes I might quote their internal dialogue directly. If you’re a person that does not consider these things and instead prefers to flatly state the actions as they unfold then we are certainly not going to get along. I’d like to get what give in return.

Another thing that irks me that can be found frequently within this website is how some partners repeat exactly what their partner just typed, albeit told from their own character’s perspective. I find that incredibly annoying and repetitive to read. Some players even write several lines of dialogue that require the opposite character’s response just to fill up space. Listen, I know many of you require walls of text in order to prove the intelligence and worthiness of a potential partner. Sometimes a great deal can be said with just a few words. Sometimes three paragraphs would not be an appropriate response to a post. If your character asks a question or makes a statement, then please let my character reply before you go on asking more.

Collaborative writing would be something I’d love to try with another player. Instead of a one-on-one interaction between two partners you simply have two people that take turns writing portions of a story. Perhaps they have a favorite character that they invented but they would be perfectly fine writing another player’s character. Along those lines lies the realm of traditional role playing. I’m perfectly capable of playing a Game Master to your one player character, if that is something you’d like to try.

About You

Who are you? That’s what I would like to know. I want to develop a relationship with my partner, (no, not that kind), seeing that we will be sharing a rather intimate experience with each other. I want to know your desires and passions, not just your kinks and fetishes. Share your ideas with me and maybe we can make something amazing together.

I don’t want to be the one who’s in control of all the action. A lot of “sub” players seem to think it’s okay to just have their character lay there while they get molested or raped. I find that extremely boring considering I’m doing all the work and that character just reacts to things that I do. I don’t mind submissive tendencies but I don’t want a completely timid and fearful person to interact with, either. I want a girl to take initiative every now and then and make things happen on her own accord. Fulfill your fantasies too, not just mine.

About My Fetishes

Some of you might think I’m some stuffy arrogant bastard who only likes softcore vanilla interactions where interpersonal dramas are rife with misunderstandings and sexual tension. That couldn’t be far from the truth. I’m not particularly interested in romance considering that I personally have never been in love. I don’t like playing monogamous characters, either. That doesn’t mean I play cheaters, though; my men are just open about how they like to fuck other women from time to time. Yes, I do like smut but I need the detailed plot and setting to give all the fucking some context. Now, with all that silly writing let’s get on to the show.

My Actual Fetishes

Big tits, big cocks, excessive cum, squirting, tit fucking, futanari, breast expansion, age play, cock worship, transformation, body modification, athletic partners, muscular characters, cream pie, etc. If you like most of those things then I think we will get along swimmingly. I don’t want to just jump into the sex, either. I like a gradual and very sexual build up to the main event, laden with teasing and tension to keep things interesting. If you have any fetishes that you’d like to incorporate in a potential story then it might be a good idea; I might enjoy them, too.

What Turns Me Off

Anything that belongs in the bath room. I might refer to a character having a piss but I’m not going to go into detail about it. People have unsavory bodily functions that can be referred to but should not be described in abject detail. I don’t play furries and I don’t care for anthros or humanoids or whatever you call them. I do, however, enjoy demonic characters but I don’t really like monsters. No, I don’t want to write about your character gettings split about by a troll. I want to play characters that look like humans for the most part. Also, I prefer small pink nipples, even on very large breasts. Big nipples or brown nipples don’t really turn me on. Yes, I know that’s extremely picky on my part but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to mention it.

Despite all these requirements and provisions I am willing to compromise on certain things. If you can make a convincing argument then I might reconsider some of the things I have mentioned in this post.

About My Stories

I don’t have any specific prompts or outlines that I care to mention within this thread. I prefer to craft an original yarn with my partner where we put in an equal amount of input and effort. Tell me my ideas are shit. Give me ideas that might be better than my own. Please, don’t hesitate if you have any good ideas to share. I’m looking for an equal in this process more than anything.

Oh, one last thing: I don’t use photographs in my role plays. I don’t want you to use photographs, either. The characters I invision within my imagination do not fit a pre existing photograph or illustration. If I feel compelled I might do some drawings of a few characters, but that’s only if the story ends up being A Thing. I’m actually pretty good at drawing so if you’re looking for any free artwork based on your own ideas then don’t hesitate to ask. I need the practice.

I think that’s it. Please don’t reply to this thread, just shoot me a PM instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom