Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmail (m/f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gashnaw

Banned
Banished
Okay i have a regularly updated Craving thread but this time it is one craving I am wanting to go for, I may add it to my craving thread or not later on, but for nwo this is what i want.

MC is on a webchat site late at night when he stumbled upon YC hosting her own room. He figures he will log in and watch to see whats going on as he knows her, What he does not expect to happen though is finding on her fans edging her on to tease them and eventually convince her to flash them.

Once my guy realized that they were edging her on he decided to start recording her little show and is getting nice footage of her panties, bra, and without expecting it, full blown tits.

Now he could easily keep the footage for fap purposes, or delete the video but he decided that it is perfect to get this little exhibitionist to do more than she bargains for. Since he has her on video, decided that he will show her what he has and get her to do what he tells her to. We can easily discuss further details.

this could also be his sister instead of a classmate, maybe a teacher, next door neighbor, multiple characters could be in the victim position.

Possible idea:
okay so i have one idea for now, My guy would be a Prep/popular/ whatever you want to call him but he is cocky, confident, a dick, thinks he is on top of the world and reviews himself as virtually a god. His family has money and he gets what he wants. York character would be on the opposite side of the spectrum, possibly a social outcast in some regards, be it the clique she is in or even just a social outcast in general (Geeky nerdy girl with little to no friends, maybe tends to bury herself in books or is just socially awkward)
The thing sis she seeks companionship via the internet. Which is where the chat room comes into play. My guy has never really taken any interest in your character (And even after this there is no emotional attachment to her) He decide to hang around in her room one night anonymously and reading all the comments realizes she is fairly easily manipulated. So he decided that perhaps he will record her little stream and sees what he can get. A few more pervs saying shes beautiful and cute and funny and before long they convince her to do something blackmail worth (Such as a flash or even a strip tease)

The thing is MC now has dirt on YC and decided to reveal this to her, and keep it just between them if she does exactly as he says. And since she is an outcast to begin with, she can;t just allow people to know and then bounce back form it afterwards.

It will involve slave play, manipulation, humiliation, non-con, psudeo-rape, possibility of imprgnation, collars (and other symbols of ownership) Basically this can be a variety of thinsg mixed together.

just send me a PM and we can discuss.

Very very interested! I'm 23 f from indiana. My YIM is hayhay2233 hope I hear from you
Gashnaw said:
Okay i have a regularly updated Craving thread but this time it is one craving I am wanting to go for, I may add it to my craving thread or not later on, but for nwo this is what i want.

MC is on a webchat site late at night when he stumbled upon YC hosting her own room. He figures he will log in and watch to see whats going on as he knows her, What he does not expect to happen though is finding on her fans edging her on to tease them and eventually convince her to flash them.

Once my guy realized that they were edging her on he decided to start recording her little show and is getting nice footage of her panties, bra, and without expecting it, full blown tits.

Now he could easily keep the footage for fap purposes, or delete the video but he decided that it is perfect to get this little exhibitionist to do more than she bargains for. Since he has her on video, decided that he will show her what he has and get her to do what he tells her to. We can easily discuss further details.

this could also be his sister instead of a classmate, maybe a teacher, next door neighbor, multiple characters could be in the victim position.

Possible idea:
okay so i have one idea for now, My guy would be a Prep/popular/ whatever you want to call him but he is cocky, confident, a dick, thinks he is on top of the world and reviews himself as virtually a god. His family has money and he gets what he wants. York character would be on the opposite side of the spectrum, possibly a social outcast in some regards, be it the clique she is in or even just a social outcast in general (Geeky nerdy girl with little to no friends, maybe tends to bury herself in books or is just socially awkward)
The thing sis she seeks companionship via the internet. Which is where the chat room comes into play. My guy has never really taken any interest in your character (And even after this there is no emotional attachment to her) He decide to hang around in her room one night anonymously and reading all the comments realizes she is fairly easily manipulated. So he decided that perhaps he will record her little stream and sees what he can get. A few more pervs saying shes beautiful and cute and funny and before long they convince her to do something blackmail worth (Such as a flash or even a strip tease)

The thing is MC now has dirt on YC and decided to reveal this to her, and keep it just between them if she does exactly as he says. And since she is an outcast to begin with, she can;t just allow people to know and then bounce back form it afterwards.

It will involve slave play, manipulation, humiliation, non-con, psudeo-rape, possibility of imprgnation, collars (and other symbols of ownership) Basically this can be a variety of thinsg mixed together.

just send me a PM and we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom