Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❥ 「darlings」 or「deviants」{ keep me on my toes }

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelia

heed a wily wolf and a woman's wit
Withdrawn
tumblr_ofjdndkAIt1u4ekk7o1_500.jpg

_________☆☆____HOLY WATER CANNOT HELP YOU NOW !
__________________see i've come to burn your kingdom down ___■ ■ ■ ___ and no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
___________________━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
______________________________( __i'm gonna raise the stakes__ )
_____________________________________________------------------------___ GONNA _. smoke! ` you out ×××××____
_______________________▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
__________________________________■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

_________Welcome fireflies and butterflies. You've landed in my web. Shame shame. However, I'm sure you'll have fun... or at least you should fake it. I'm quite a pleasant person, or so I've been told.
_________My names Aurelia, but feel free to call me a nickname if you please. [Aure, Lia, A, etc..] Now, before I bore you with anything too dull, I'll ramble a few tid bits off here now.

_________I live in the EST zone of things, been roleplaying quite some time. I love occ chatter, as I feel it keeps things alive. However, if you aren't a talker, that's fine as well! I do love to try and accommodate,
_________as you will surely find out. I work crazy hours, when I am online and actually available may differ. Just because I read something also does not mean I won't get to answering you. Just need a bit of
_________patience.

_________❛ -- I'm gonna make this short and sweet as I can. I love writing, simple as that. I love little quirks characters have, and keep throughout the roleplay. I want witty dialogue, those snappy plot twists and
_________fleshed out back stories. I want the internal struggle, the feelings of it, and I'm not even gonna label what you might call me in terms, but just know I like detail.

_________❛ -- I love multiple playing characters from the 'mains', so feel free to add in friends/family/gangs. Many a character is a plus in my eyes. And it's fun.

_________❛ -- As for where I like to play, well, PMs are preferred, but I also could do email. I'm slowly getting into threads. I don't really have the schedule to keep people entertained on messengers, so there's that
_________in advance. On that note, you might as well PM me, cause it will be very long wait if you post here, seeing as I probably won't see it. We're almost done.

_________❛ -- On the subject of PMing me, get creative with that message inside. I'm going to assume you simply want some quick hit while I'm much more a slow burn. Enjoy this long drag, I'm in it for the long
_________haul and do my best to pack a punch of flavor. Even if you only want to perhaps roll around in the hay. I like to make short or long ideas last a bit.

_________❛ -- On the nature of what I will and won't do. After skimming, it seems I have a bit of the majorities views on some things, add or take away, a few others. Now, I must say, these all pertain to a sexual
_________sense. We want a villain who is a cannibal? That's fine. Perhaps death in general? Good. Action drama romance. Fighting, gore, guns, swords, mob related, you bring it, I'll return it. Pretty much all settings
_________are bread and butter. Come at me with something and I'll probably be all set. You'll find I love my humor but I also love my depressing bits just as much if not more so. Darkness for everyone~!

_________❛ -- I can't seem to think of anything else, so I'll scoot myself onto the real fun of what to play. Which, truthfully, is pretty open. I'll play modern to medieval, steampunk and sci-fi, to fantasy and fairytales.
_________See? Badda bing, badda boom~!

RE: seven ❥「DEVILS」

____▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

______ BEFORE _. the ` day! is done
_____________________ ×××××

❛ -- pairings/settings/whatnot

- fairy tales
- arranged marriage
- crime syndicates stuff
- apocalypse whatevas
- song inspired things
- openings (That's right,
send me just an opening of something
be it from a starter that never got going,
or just a ramble to something that felt right.
I'll either lead from it with how I feel, or
you can send me an OCC with just a bit about
it. Either way.)

____❛ -- plots

Long & Lost
- survivor x survivor
The worlds going to hell in a hand basket, not quite aware if it was a mass attack or something worse, but the
dark side of everyone is emerging, communications are crashing, and it's quickly becoming everyone for them
selves. [ This could have zombies sure, but this can also be just the grittiness of human nature at it's finest
and how people would survive it. ]

Finding Home
- runaway girl x police officer
She needed to get away, leave, and never look back. With a thought for a better place for her if she managed
this simple run away in mind, one cold night after work, she finds herself running out of gas and parked in front
of someones house she thought was away. Woken up to the tap on her window by a man, she is asked if she
needs helped. Thus ensues the notion of him building a rapport with the girl he is sure is a runaway and torn
if he should call it in or just see how the first day goes after helping her. Maybe she'll return home? Or maybe
he'll figure something else out, be it turning her in or helping her find her way and perhaps finding himself
in it as well.

What Kind of Man...
- collage student x multiple men
What better way to get through collage then by the help of others money? And not just the government, she
didn't even need that. No, this was a play all it's own. It had started one night she dared to venture out and
snag herself a handsome older man. And it went tumbling from there. In exchange for arm candy, sexual needs,
and just company, she's got a few older guys on the hook. (How many is up to you, I figure two or three.) All
different and yet all willing to pay her for her time. But what happens when a collage boy actually starts to get
a bit close? Does she really want to give up everything she has for what only could be love?

How I Met The One
- male x multiple women
That's right guys, I'm here to play multiple woman for you. It may not be how you think, in a harem such idea.
But I actually have been craving oddly to play something along the lines of How I Met Your Mother. We'll make
a fun little group or something, and we'll play the story along however freely we feel. It leaves the whole world
open, plenty of situations to be had and it pushes past the subject of playing two characters perfectly made for
each other right out the gate. Anyway, it leaves plenty open so we can build a lot through this and hopefully he
can finally meet his one~!

Sleepless Thoughts
- mob bosses daughter x dealer/bodyguard
Being the Don's daughter is tough enough, throw in quirky little traits, one including being basically a full blown
insomniac, and it's hard to make friends. Thankfully, things just seemed to click between her and him, so they
meet up at strange hours, text each other and he's probably a bit worried people might think things are growing
more then just 'friendly' between them. Which isn't far off, he just knows with his position in the family there
isn't a way that her father would accept them being together.

Is This Happiness?
- old high school crush x rich/rockstar
Secretly, they were both so infatuated with each other in school. However, one was into dance and her girlfriends
while the other was a punk skater. Clash of the cliques, things never seemed to work out for them. They grad-
uated, she got pregnant and left behind, he got spotlight and a record deal. Her friends called her up and they
went to see his show in complete disbelief. The concert was amazing, he rocked the stage, and only after it was
done did they tell her that they had backstage passes. With a twisting stomach, they waited to meet him, just who
knew what would come of them meeting face to face after so long. [She doesn't have to have a kid, but probably
a boyfriend? He could have a girlfriend? All kinds of openings for ideas here.]

Between Two Lungs
- girlfriend x ex boyfriends older bro
Well, after breaking up with her cheating boyfriend, she gets smooched by her ex-boyfriend's slightly drunk older
brother. Surprised, bewildered, and somewhat flattered, this girl isn't sure what to do at first. However, a plan
hatches in her mind. Older Brother doesn't like his younger brother, and is willing to help her with her spontaneous
scheme. Of course, that's the drink speaking on Older Brother's part. They decide to date - well, pretend to date -
to get back at the cheating ex-boyfriend. Of course, the next day sober, the brother realizes his mistake, since he
has a crush on another woman, and tries to talk her out of the agreement. Yet, older bro is a softie when she
pulls the watery puppy-dog eyes on him, he decides that maybe this plan will work for him, too. After all, the girl
he likes is easily jealous, maybe now that he's off the market, she'll want him!

Bedroom Hymns
- slut x virgin
Living a pretty sheltered life makes it hard on a young boy going to college, so when his parents kick him out
one rainy night [reason to be made up], he is stuck walking the streets getting soaked to the bone. Until a girl
comes across him on her way back to her place. Without a thought, the girl offers him a place to stay and brings
him back home. Then it hits him, having had a class or two with this girl, he has heard plenty of rumors about
her. So how will things go from there for the virgin boy?

Lost Stars
- celebrity x security guard
Being in the light is stressful, from the pressure, schedule, and crazy fans... and one night, she brings herself to
the ledge of her hotel room, going to jump. Her mother had been able to talk to her until a police officer showed
up. He coaxes her before finally reaching out and stopping her from falling. After learning of her situation, the
stress, possible stalker, and mere turn over rate for the amount of work time put in, the police officer gets put on
her security detail as a bodyguard.

Breath of Life
- princess x mercenary/bandit/outlaw
In the land of [something or other] times of war and peace were all to common. Allies tried to build, sometimes
in success and sometimes in utter failure. This particular kingdom was going to try it's best to gain land and power
with the marriage of their daughter to a prince of a neighboring kingdom. The arrangement had been made and
she was being sent to prepare for the wedding itself. However, it seemed a night of rest spent in a forest would
spell trouble as a group of bandits come to lay claim on what they had. Unbeknownst to them, or planned, that
they were aware royal would be part of their treasure. So kidnapping the princess, the leader can decide what to
do with her. Things always get interesting with a spoiled, yet rich, captive.

Forsaken
- witch x mercenary/hunter/etc
A witch is being strung up on the outskirts of town. While it's not for the reason she believes it to be, it's still the
point that she is about to meet her maker. Along comes the other main character of this story. A man who feels
the need to stop and save her. After doing so, she owes him her life, so we go from there? [Pretty open and rough
idea with plenty of things that could come about. Could even be revised to modern type setting.]

Caught
- a virgin succubus
I seem to get a lot of questions about this, so thought I would put what the little tidbit here. It's not so much
detail, more the idea. Basically I saw all succubus starting out as virgins. We would play it out however, but
the basic idea was that whoever took her virginity couldn't be harmed from here anytime after. It would put
her in a desperate state that if she didn't wish to kill anyone or he didn't want her too, she would have to keep
coming back to him when she was craving sexual energy. So it could run a romance route, comedic , something
in between or all around.

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

After a year and half, you deserve to go straight back to the top. Bump for an awesome, fun writing partner and person.

(Now you can't claim I never do anything for you!)

❛ -- Hey look, Quix, I'm just now getting to reply to your awesome bump to the top. xD

Thank you.

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

❛ -- bump

RE: seven ❥「DEVILS」{ long term levels }

❛ -- bump

RE: seven ❥「DEVILS」{ long term levels }

❛ -- bump

Status